Thread: ISTj skinhead loves ******

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTj skinhead loves ******

It always seems to be Beta ST's in particular who support what ****** did, saying that he helped Germany's economy and what not. This guy sounds intelligent, but he's part of a really weird cult who's leader defends ****** and brainwashed his followers to think the same.

EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, he kinda looks like discojoe,lol.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This guy has flat back of the head; Dj's head is bulging round (has a big cranial volt)....
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    This guy has flat back of the head; Dj's head is bulging round (has a big cranial volt)....
    There's something seriously wrong with you, how do you know what the back of their heads look like?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    There's something seriously wrong with you, how do you know what the back of their heads look like?
    It's obvious...look.
    -

Creepy-male

Yea I agree at original post, he seems intelligent.... but at the same time I'm kind of creeped out... he promotes this group/cult and is sporting a skin head. His logic about taking responsibility and changing the system, taking effort and all I like... but then again I'm reproachful to say so as while his logic is great he also seems like a neo-nazi in a cult. It's one of those situations where its hard to discern talk from actions... because some people have a great way of talking around their believes to make them appear sensible, but then when their believes are put into action it seems totally different.

It seems like this could be Ti at work... how he talks about the system. I don't know what do you all think?

This is odd, I just watched American History X like 2-3 weeks ago.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he's pretty obstinate in his opinions because of I think, but mostly from his crazy cult leader who says that psychiatry is bad and a whole bunch of other random b.s. All the people in this cult sound intelligent but at the same time they have some chic that they apparently get info. from who "channels" various iconic figures.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably drinks alchohol.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His head is small. My head is two inches in circumference larger than average.

Creepy-male

Well, he's pretty obstinate in his opinions because of I think, but mostly from his crazy cult leader who says that psychiatry is bad and a whole bunch of other random b.s. All the people in this cult sound intelligent but at the same time they have some chic that they apparently get info. from who "channels" various iconic figures.
    O_o .... odd. I think of the Ti more as he talks a lot about the system than his obstinate nature. I don't think he comes across as stubborn personally, he seems disillusioned though... ****** is long gone and even if he was someone who took effort to change his destiny.... he still was responsible for a lot of human suffering, the holocaust, ww2, etc... and there have been plenty of other personalities who took effort to change the world that didn't do such things, the fact he doesn't even mention these and solely focuses on ****** is a bit disturbing, adding insult to injury is the fact that he is in this cult "destiny". The thing about cults is usually the deceit and manipulation, if people think an organization is honest then its just a non-profit or organization or a self-help professional, if people think there is some disillusioning going on its a cult (i.e. drink the punch, give me your money, do odd rituals, etc). Anyways a lot of cult use this process of making small steps to push people... most people won't go from being average to extreme, but if its done in small increments its easy to coerce or push people outside of their comfort zone. Usually people trying to brainwash others to their believes do so by starting with small things... first its things like how ****** wasn't so bad... think of technology, activism, etc... then it progresses onto using this as a foundation for a new barrier.... at each level the coerced members spread their newfound absorbed ideologies to another generation and the cycle continues. But truely, the only thing that is needed to be known though is the end point versus the beginning... what is the agenda or cause of the organization... I'm guessing its not good.

Either way, it's not really my business, I just think.... its kind of strange they have organizations like those out there.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't even need to watch the vid.

LSE; Nazi Mafia Subtype, aka Obersturmführer Airborne.

I'm working on a detailed wikisocion description of this type right now.

SLI
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Working on a detailed wikisocion description of SLI, the Nazi Mafia Subtype as well.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    He probably drinks alchohol.
    Doesn't look like a drinker to me.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-09-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Don't even need to watch the vid.

LSE; Nazi Mafia Subtype, aka Obersturmführer Airborne.

I'm working on a detailed wikisocion description of this type right now.
    You love me don´t you.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    You love me don´t you.
    No offense there, but you seem to be in doubt about your type, that is, you change it faster than polikujm and that's a great achievement.

Sure I love you. I love anyone who was nice to me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can actually see a few things here:

The guy on the video, he´s not , he´s given that what he´s talking about? facts. just facts. ****** did improve Germany´s economy and general well-being of its citizens up to a point where power overwhelmed his mind and he went mad along with those SS psychopaths and the likes of Goring, most of them Beta btw.

I can very much see myself there, disillusioned with this world, but unlike him I´m not into any cult (only Socionics and Enneagram, unfortunately).

He´s got a scary stare of someone who´s been brainwashed or hypnotized. Interestingly, something like 1 year ago someone came up with videos of this 'DESTENI' girl from New Zealand who supposedly channels everyone from ****** to JKF to Michael Jackson and whoever you will just by breathing really deep. I said I don´t believe that. Now there´s a cult.

Anyway
    Last edited by Airman; 08-09-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The guy on the video, he´s not , he´s given that what he´s talking about? facts. just facts.
    Duh! That's available in any history book.

****** did improve Germany´s economy and general well-being of its citizens ...
    Look above.

I can very much see myself there, disillusioned with this world, but unlike him I´m not into any cult (only Socionics and Enneagram, unfortunately).
    You're not but you are. Okay.

1 year ago someone came up with videos of this 'DESTENI' girl from New Zealand who supposedly channels everyone from ****** to JKF to Michael Jackson and whoever you will just by breathing really deep. I said I don´t believe that. Now there´s a cult.
    Eat this:

Now what ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man this is just some Betas doing what they like to do = stand out and be different and affirm their 'power'.

To generalise that Betas are 'more spiritual' is crap. They just make a lot of fuss about their spirituality while others just keep more low profile.

In fact SPIRITUALITY I do relate mainly do Delta because it has to do with and a lot... real spirituality has to do with improving LIFE in the here and now. Look at Yoga and Meditation this is improving quality of life. And Deltas are the peaceful quadra, what´s more spiritual than peace and love?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My type is ESTJ, I´m considering ISTP a probability.

I just put the MBTI TYPE ON MY SIGNATURE, WHICH IS ESTP.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Man this is just some Betas doing what they like to do = stand out and be different and affirm their 'power'.
    Guy in the vid was Delta spitting out Te, and now he is a Beta affirming power ?

Look at Yoga and Meditation this is improving quality of life. And Deltas are the peaceful quadra, what´s more spiritual than peace and love?
    I ain't looking at yoga nor meditation. Know it. Hate it.

My type is ESTJ, I´m considering ISTP a probability.
    I know you do and most importantly I know why.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy on the video, he´s not , he´s given that what he´s talking about? facts. just facts.
    Both Ti and Te are equally concerned with facts, it's the manner of obtaining and filtering information that differentiates the two
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, he kinda looks like discojoe,lol.
    he really does
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    His head is small. My head is two inches in circumference larger than average.
    I think that's what I was saying to Morcheeba, but of course, they will hear you instead of me (Se PoLR)...
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's what I was saying to Morcheeba, but of course, they will hear you instead of me (Se PoLR)...
    Also, I'm much better-looking.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

Creepy-male

I'd agree, the guy in the video looks a little scrawny and pale when he sports the shaved head look... someone like in your avatar carries the look like a boss.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    I'd agree, the guy in the video looks a little scrawny and pale when he sports the shaved head look... someone like in your avatar carries the look like a boss.
    This is me, I am better-looking:

Creepy-male

This is me, I am better-looking
    agreed but you have a long way before you reach the level of win that Piccard exudes in your avatar. You are one or two tiers below Boss-Tier (which is where piccard is at), which isn't an insult... I'm not in Boss-Tier either =(. That ISTj skinhead guy isn't even close to Boss-Tier though, not even.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would actually be interested in their message if they weren't so blatantly fucking manipulative. Cult cult cult.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request