TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DUALITY <3

Dualisation is amazinggg.

I feel way more confident, I am setting up routine, I am objective - not indulging in emotions; doing what needs to be done on impulse, getting tidy and organised and engaging in life like a healthy four should. And that is like with no work on myself what so ever, just hanging with my dual every day for 3 weeks.

I will never underestimate duality again

!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

how long do you think it'll last?

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha Merky that's terrible...I approve.

I often wonder if the quest for an ideal partner and the urge to find a theory that defines it doesn't marr what could have been a half decent type-theory in socionics.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, get a dual haters! Jealous bitches .
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Find a dual. Have sex with that dual.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    how long do you think it'll last?
    Mercutio have you been wrongdone or something, or are you just the most sceptical fuck on the planet?

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think he's having a bad day.

I can relate. don't you love it? :]

Amazing !
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's having a bad day.
    Yeah but he's always like this! What's up?

I can relate. don't you love it? :]
    So you ARE dualised!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

So you ARE dualised!
    That's how SLE are like and that's why they need IEI, but you don't seem to get how that is different from you and what you are.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That's how SLE are like and that's why they need IEI, but you don't seem to get how that is different from you and what you are.
    I can't get over how sappy that boy is.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

So you ARE dualised!
    are you always so excited?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Yes. Find a dual. Have sex with that dual.

Mercutio have you been wrongdone or something, or are you just the most sceptical fuck on the planet?
    I suppose I am kind of skeptical. You're more like Romeo, you'd die in vain for infatuation believing it was love. Whereas for me, I feel like I could get hurt by others foolish love games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... considering I'm the one who dualised her... I think that pretty much destroys your Ti view of me, don't you think?

I think it's quite clear you should get some real world experience. Start off with getting a good hard angry fuck from discojoe. He definitely wants you, Maritsa.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you always so excited?
    Pretty much.

I suppose I am kind of skeptical. You're more like Romeo, you'd die in vain for infatuation believing it was love. Whereas for me, I feel like I could get hurt by others foolish love games.
    Romeo and Juliet is the story of a pair of IEIs, so that wouldn't work.

You really do need some love, man. I feel sorry that you take this view. Really.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well... considering I'm the one who dualised her... I think that pretty much destroys your Ti view of me, don't you think?

I think it's quite clear you should get some real world experience. Start off with getting a good hard angry fuck from discojoe. He definitely wants you, Maritsa.
    Ezra don't you think that has gone on for long enough. It's not actually achieving anything. Go back to the army and fight some wars for big men in lazy arm chairs sucking choir boys cocks and smoking cuban cigars.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Dualized? With your conflicting type? I see, that must be how duality works for everyone. I have Ti, in my role function and if you learned to look at the whole picture and figure out where my Si is located, as well as track posts to see, visually, where Si post photos and relaxing things, there you will find my gravitational pull, then you could perhaps learn to recognize the whole picture and look at me for what I am, or Ezra for what he is, or Ashton and yourself, for what you are.

As of now, you can't tell where my Si is...but here let me help:
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Pretty much.

Romeo and Juliet is the story of a pair of IEIs, so that wouldn't work.

You really do need some love, man. I feel sorry that you take this view. Really.
    Well maybe you're a fucking idealist. And maybe I'm a little older than you.

It's much easier for kids to believe in "ideal love" and other fairy tail fantasys. But most people actually have to focus on the real world and not some chlidish love games.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Dualized? With your conflicting type? I see, that must be how duality works for everyone. I have Ti, in my role function and if you learned to look at the whole picture and figure out where my Si is located, as well as track posts to see, visually, where Si post photos and relaxing things, there you will find my gravitational pull, then you could perhaps learn to recognize the whole picture and look at me for what I am, or Ezra for what he is, or Ashton and yourself.
    Don't waste your time on ezra.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ry-thread.html

Ok, I'll withdraw from this thread.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's much easier for kids to believe in "ideal love" and other fairy tail fantasys. But most people actually have to focus on the real world and not some chlidish love games.
    I know you're older than me. But you're far more bitter than me.

Call them what you will. It's not about ideal love - I'm not that naive, and neither's she. Like my best friend, who is now married to his dual, and who taught me the benefit of being whole in yourself, and not needing others to be happy, but enjoying relationships when they role around, I am in a balanced state where I'm not going after romantic notions of love or duality, let alone childish love games. My life is on track in every sense of the word. You're bitter because you're hurt, you've been scarred. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry forum talk of duality and love doesn't translate well. Even if you've loved in the past, if you've not been dualised, you have no idea really how it pans out. That's evident from your mistaking what we have to be something childish or just an infatuation. The harsh side of me says "get a lay you grumpy fucking bastard because you seriously need it, then actually begin the search for your fucking dual, or if you can't do that, because you're too proud, too moody and self-absorbed, too driven by your "I am older than thee and thus I know the truth better than thee" bullshit instincts, do the world a favour and commit suicide". The healthier side of me came before that.

Of course she won't listen. She'll continue to talk to me as long as I feel like goading her. She'll never listen though. Or learn.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll withdraw from this thread.
    Maritsa, do you think mercutio is your dual?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, do you think mercutio is your dual?
    I think he recognizes when I'm pushing something that's stressing me out and is ineffective in terms of getting others to listen and agree with me and I've always valued my conflictors for their ability to protect. I don't know what type he is, I have not VI'd him, but I trust he can recognize these things in me.

Did you recognize where my Si was located?
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he recognizes when I'm pushing something that's stressing me out and is ineffective in terms of getting others to listen and agree with me and I've always valued my conflictors for their ability to protect. I don't know what type he is, I have not VI'd him, but I trust he can recognize these things in me.
    He's your activity! He's not your conflictor. Trust me. I don't care about types. On a purely interrelational level, you're activity partners.

Did you recognize where my Si was located?
    No, I have no idea. I don't even know how you show Si on a forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's your activity! He's not your conflictor. Trust me. I don't care about types. On a purely interrelational level, you're activity partners.

No, I have no idea. I don't even know how you show Si on a forum.
    Because you don't read...read this thread...

He's not my activity relations. That's for sure.
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I know you're older than me. But you're far more bitter than me.

Call them what you will. It's not about ideal love - I'm not that naive, and neither's she. Like my best friend, who is now married to his dual, and who taught me the benefit of being whole in yourself, and not needing others to be happy, but enjoying relationships when they role around, I am in a balanced state where I'm not going after romantic notions of love or duality, let alone childish love games. My life is on track in every sense of the word. You're bitter because you're hurt, you've been scarred. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry forum talk of duality and love doesn't translate well. Even if you've loved in the past, if you've not been dualised, you have no idea really how it pans out. That's evident from your mistaking what we have to be something childish or just an infatuation. The harsh side of me says "get a lay you grumpy fucking bastard because you seriously need it, then actually begin the search for your fucking dual, or if you can't do that, because you're too proud, too moody and self-absorbed, too driven by your "I am older than thee and thus I know the truth better than thee" bullshit instincts, do the world a favour and commit suicide". The healthier side of me came before that.
    Well play happy families. Get your suv, get your white picket fence. Do what you like, but don't try and read into my skeptism about "perfect" relationships lasting saying that I've been hurt before and that I am coming from a point of hurt. You don't know me. You don't know my emotions. You don't know the way you feel. You can only imagine based upon your own limited experiences.

I am judging objectively through what I've lived, what I've seen. What others have lived, what they have seen. What is real.

Shit happens. And usually when people get high they crash. Sometimes they blame others in the confusion of their lack of foresight. Sometimes they try to understand what events lead up to it. But in the end what goes up must come down. And the higher you go the further you fall.

Of course she won't listen. She'll continue to talk to me as long as I feel like goading her. She'll never listen though. Or learn.
    She's not really talking to you. She's defending herself trying to make you aware of her position. You know as much as you don't want to believe it, she is actually a human. And you are more than a little disrespectful towards her. If life is so wonderful for you why do you have to attack her?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh. Put two SLE's in a room together and they always start a cock fight. Ya'll are gay.
    Put a moody crusty old bastard and a happy balanced person in the same room together and the former will always attempt to make themselves feel better. They end up making everyone feel worse. If mercutio wasn't such a proud fuck he might see that I'm not even trying to attack him. But then I know from my own experience - because I don't listen - he isn't going to listen to a damn thing I say. He'll go on with the fairytale fantasy young R&J love shit. I don't even care if he doesn't think what I have is great. I just want him to help himself by getting out there and finding a dual so he can truly judge it for himself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Put a moody crusty old bastard and a happy balanced person in the same room together and the former will always attempt to make themselves feel better. They end up making everyone feel worse. If mercutio wasn't such a proud fuck he might see that I'm not even trying to attack him. But then I know from my own experience - because I don't listen - he isn't going to listen to a damn thing I say. He'll go on with the fairytale fantasy young R&J love shit. I don't even care if he doesn't think what I have is great. I just want him to help himself by getting out there and finding a dual so he can truly judge it for himself.
    How do you dare speak this way to him? Do you have no morals, feelings, or values? Do you have no concern for what you say and how you say might hurt someone?

Grow up and self examine yourself and what you say; you are bitter and you're calling him bitter.
    -

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like your opinion is going to take away anything from anything. Just because you've been hurt or nobody has ever loved you, get over it already. Don't take your shit out on others. Deal with it. He's not a fucking idealist. Maybe he's a little wiser than you. You waste your time attacking people on an internet forum? Why don't you develop some real world relationships? Stop feeling so fucking angry and bitter, and get a fucking life. Get a dual. Get a shag. Get some social skills. God.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra don't you think that has gone on for long enough. It's not actually achieving anything. Go back to the army and fight some wars for big men in lazy arm chairs sucking choir boys cocks and smoking cuban cigars.
    lmao

Although I will say, the soldier's plight is far superior to someone who sucks life dry and tries to waste away as slowly as possible.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well play happy families. Get your suv, get your white picket fence. Do what you like, but don't try and read into my skeptism about "perfect" relationships lasting saying that I've been hurt before and that I am coming from a point of hurt. You don't know me. You don't know my emotions. You don't know the way you feel. You can only imagine based upon your own limited experiences.
    I don't really want to play any of that. I'm not interested in that lifestyle. But I know more relationships between people that work than relationships that don't. You're inevitably tainted by your own environment. If you're surrounded by failing relationships, your relationship(s) will also fail. I've definitely gone some way in convincing her that relationships are what we make them. She has convinced me that we can't always control the outcome, and our feelings are subject to irrational change. In each of us learning to accept this, we have become wiser. none of this means that the relationship is GOING to fail, or that it's childish, or whatever. Whatever you're drawing from this situation is being fed through some filter of everything that is antithetical to the kind of optimism and hope and faith that builds successful relationships from the ground up.

I am judging objectively through what I've lived, what I've seen. What others have lived, what they have seen. What is real.
    Yep, I've heard about great relations going bad. I've heard about failing dualities before.

It's about taking some fucking responsibility. Shit doesn't work automatically. You as an SLE should know that better than anyone. You have to take the initiative. Chips do not fall where they may. You throw the chips in the direction you want them to land in.

Shit happens. And usually when people get high they crash. Sometimes they blame others in the confusion of their lack of foresight. Sometimes they try to understand what events lead up to it. But in the end what goes up must come down. And the higher you go the further you fall.
    Considering foresight is an IEI's area of expertise, this shouldn't be such a problem for us. In fact, what you're saying here explains EXACTLY why you need a dual. Otherwise you'll retain this attitude of RIDICULOUS pessimism for the rest of your life.

She's not really talking to you. She's defending herself trying to make you aware of her position. You know as much as you don't want to believe it, she is actually a human. And you are more than a little disrespectful towards her. If life is so wonderful for you why do you have to attack her?
    She wants to convince me that she is an EII most of the time - it's her mission, as a 2 or a 1 or whatever she is. So her role on this board is fundamentally to demonstrate to others how she is a certain type.

I know she's human. I want to change her ideas and make her see the truth, just as she does me.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Like your opinion is going to take away anything from anything. Just because you've been hurt or nobody has ever loved you, get over it already. Don't take your shit out on others. Deal with it. He's not a fucking idealist. Maybe he's a little wiser than you. You waste your time attacking people on an internet forum? Why don't you develop some real world relationships? Stop feeling so fucking angry and bitter, and get a fucking life. Get a dual. Get a shag. Get some social skills. God.
    I don't think telling someone else how to feel /ever/ works. Has it ever worked for you? One little question and all this comes up.

It's okay to be /skeptical/. There's a difference between being skeptical and bitter.

You can be skeptical and optimistic at the same time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't really want to play any of that. I'm not interested in that lifestyle. But I know more relationships between people that work than relationships that don't. You're inevitably tainted by your own environment. If you're surrounded by failing relationships, your relationship(s) will also fail. I've definitely gone some way in convincing her that relationships are what we make them. She has convinced me that we can't always control the outcome, and our feelings are subject to irrational change. In each of us learning to accept this, we have become wiser. none of this means that the relationship is GOING to fail, or that it's childish, or whatever. Whatever you're drawing from this situation is being fed through some filter of everything that is antithetical to the kind of optimism and hope and faith that builds successful relationships from the ground up.

Yep, I've heard about great relations going bad. I've heard about failing dualities before.

It's about taking some fucking responsibility. Shit doesn't work automatically. You as an SLE should know that better than anyone. You have to take the initiative. Chips do not fall where they may. You throw the chips in the direction you want them to land in.

Considering foresight is an IEI's area of expertise, this shouldn't be such a problem for us. In fact, what you're saying here explains EXACTLY why you need a dual. Otherwise you'll retain this attitude of RIDICULOUS pessimism for the rest of your life.

She wants to convince me that she is an EII most of the time - it's her mission, as a 2 or a 1 or whatever she is. So her role on this board is fundamentally to demonstrate to others how she is a certain type.

I know she's human. I want to change her ideas and make her see the truth, just as she does me.
    I don't have to convince you; the job of EII is to educate in morals and i just called you to examine your morals because what you say hurts people and it is not GOOD; There! I've proven that I'm EII and you need no further explanation then with this and where my Si is located.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Although I will say, the soldier's plight is far superior to someone who sucks life dry and tries to waste away as slowly as possible.
    +5

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    You are a show off and he's just pointing it out.
    Where the fuck did you pop from?

How do you dare speak this way to him? Do you have no morals, feelings, or values? Do you have no concern for what you say and how you say might hurt someone?

Grow up and self examine yourself and what you say; you are bitter and you're calling him bitter.
    Ehhhhhhhh -_- what makes you think I am ever going to listen to your moralising bullshit, Maritsa. Ever.

I don't have to convince you; the job of EII is to educate in morals and i just called you to examine your morals because what you say hurts people and it is not GOOD; There! I've proven that I'm EII and you need no further explanation then with this and where my Si is located.
    Thank god, I really can't be arsed trawling through pages of shit to establish something I worked out the minute that you joined this forum - that you're not an EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where the fuck did you pop from?

Ehhhhhhhh -_- what makes you think I am ever going to listen to your moralising bullshit, Maritsa. Ever.

Thank god, I really can't be arsed trawling through pages of shit to establish something I worked out the minute that you joined this forum - that you're not an EII.
    What type am I?
    My moralistic BS, is to call you to examine your behavior; simply, for you to stop saying and doing things that will not only hurt you but will hurt others around you, that is the nature of how Te manifests if it's not checked by Fi. Te will disregard the feelings of others and say and do all that's necessary and will walk over broken lives; listen to me, self examine and withdraw, start looking at the whole picture.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just out of interest, mercutio, why did you join this forum if you don't buy into socionics, and dual relations? Why would you continue to post for two years if you did not, deep down, recognise the need for a dual, and the benefit of dual relations? If you think the wiki descriptions of duality are shit - the most sober descriptions out there - you're just wasting time here. And if you're wasting time here, you're miserable. And everything I'm saying is right. Either way, you should heed what I'm saying.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think telling someone else how to feel /ever/ works. Has it ever worked for you? One little question and all this comes up.

It's okay to be /skeptical/. There's a difference between being skeptical and bitter.

You can be skeptical and optimistic at the same time.
    Why do you have to attack everyone? :frown:

It's ok to be skeptical. Your opinion is fine. I didn't like post the thread to gloat. I posted it to appreciate duality, and to just show people what is waiting for them if they don't already have it. And then you just started attacking it :frown:.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type am I?
    My moralistic BS, is to call you to examine your behavior; simply, for you to stop saying and doing things that will not only hurt you but will hurt others around you, that is the nature of how Te manifests if it's not checked by Fi. Te will disregard the feelings of others and say and do all that's necessary and will walk over broken lives; listen to me, self examine and withdraw, start looking at the whole picture.
    What type do you think Minde is?

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type am I?
    Erh. It's justified to get pissed off at someone when they just start attacking you and it's totally uncalled for. Get off your pony.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What type do you think Minde is?
    She and I are the same type, she's a lot more private, due perhaps to religious/personal reasons and as she said, influence of LSE's advise. We faced the most classic thing with each other, competition due to being the same type, but self examination is good even for EII; she was quite demanding of me when I first joined on and was not supportive in providing a pleasant atmosphere, which I dearly need in order to be healthy, but it's all in the past.

You both sound like moody crusty old bastards. Merky was in the wrong to be so blunt, but you have to admit that you both hit a nerve with each other, and if you both calm down you may even learn to gain insights from one another. Unfortunately I highly doubt the egocentric behaviors you're both displaying will allow either of you to do that, and that is quite a shame.
    And this is Fi also, but in IEI sense of it and where it's located in her ego block that often confuses her to me with my duals and with our conflictors.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen to your dual, shitheads.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast