Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luscher Color Test

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Luscher Color Test

ColorQuiz.com - The free five minute personality test!

Probably already posted in the past.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Seeking for his own identity, is sensitive and seeks close nurturing relationships and environments. Has an eye for beauty and a desire to have his emotions protected and further developed."

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between himself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. He cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in his way and only longs to be free.

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make him restless. He is driven by his desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but he may spread himself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give him more freedom and less obstacles."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

HOLY SHIT THIS DESCRIBES MY CURRENT SITUATION TO A T. I cannot believe this at all this is better than socionics xD jk.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.
    Yeah, actually that's dead on lately.

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."
    Yeah, definitely.

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."
    Conflict and argument relieve tension for me. Fail.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."
    Ehhhh

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.
    True, I guess, but not spectacularly stand out.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."
    Repeat of the one that's not so great :/

Your Desired Objective

"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."
    Eeehhhhh

But, holy fucking shit. HOLY FUCKING shit.

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.
    ...die

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the test. My results weren't accurate at all. They were closer the first time and horrible the second. Probably b/c instead of really looking at the colors themselves, I picked them in the order that they sounded best in my head. Bleh.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I'll rate it to give a tentative accuracy reading.
    Your Existing Situation
    Authoritative or in a position of power or leadership. Feels that current difficulties are causing problems and he is unable to progress further. Determined and commanding he strives for his goals despite the obstacles he faces.

On a relation ship level, yes +1. On a personal level, no, -1.

Your Stress Sources
    "Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

Finer things = -1. Overly cautious/suspicious, +1. Emotions and analyzing, +1. Demands honesty, neutral (0)

Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that he will not be disappointed or lose."

Will involve but not give much of self +2, very accurate atm. Believes hopes and dreams are realistic, neutral (0). Has strict standards and requires guarantees, +1.

Your Desired Objective
    "Is optimist but will set impossible and unobtainable goals for himself. Has been extremely disappointed in the past and looks at life with disgust and hopelessness. Needs a break and a chance to recover from his depression, in a worry-free environment."

Impossible goals, +1 (this test just contradicted itself; sets impossible goals here, but above it said that I feel they are realistic?). Extreme disappointment and disgusted at life, +2. Needs a break to recover from depression, neutral (0).

Your Actual Problem
    Wants to be protected from criticism and establish a stable and secure position; but he tends to be critical of others and hard to please.

Wants to be protected from criticism, -2, very inaccurate. Stable/secure and critical of others, +2.
    So uh, added up, I give this test a 7/15 accuracy rating (discounting neutral feelings and adding values of 2). That is to say it is less than 50% correct in my case. I guess that makes me feel less reassured...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah-ha! Time number three was FAR more accurate. Is it weird that I pick different colors every time? Anyway, this was a good one. Also, do they tell everybody they can be comforted by sexual activity? lol.

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Yeah! More drama, more experience, more poetry.

Your Stress Sources

"is being overworked and his flexibility and hard work are being taken advantage of while trying to deal with problems. Sticks to his goals, but feels intense pressure to succeed. Since the situation is uncooperative and untrustworthy, he would like to walk away from it altogether."

Well, I'm not being taken advantage of, but I am overworked.

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

Very active imagination and may be prone to fantasies and daydreaming. Always dreaming of interesting and exciting things to happen to him. Is a charmer and wants to be admired for that.

Totally! I want to be an interesting, exciting charmer.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. He feels misunderstood, used, and anxious. He strives to search for new relationships or environment, in the hope they may offer him happiness and peace of mind."

Eh.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. In order to build his self-esteem back up, he looks to others for recognition, respect, and encouragement. This can be a problem since he tends to blame others for his shortcomings. Searching for solutions that are geared toward his needs and self-consciousness."

Quite accurate.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a mood/state test vs socionics long term stable information metabolisms of course.
    Fairly accurate for me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Ah-ha! Time number three was FAR more accurate. Is it weird that I pick different colors every time? Anyway, this was a good one. Also, do they tell everybody they can be comforted by sexual activity? lol.
    It's only accurate because you did trial and error until it worked

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once his mind is made up it is impossible to change it. He does not ask for much, so he feels when he does ask his needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Current situations force him into compromise and placing his own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that he will not be disappointed or lose."

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.

Your Desired Objective

"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Needs extra attention and must feel he is very important to those around him. If he doesn't think he is being spoiled enough, he may shut himself off from others."

Your Stress Sources

"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all his work is for nothing and he is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to him and he wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

"He feels life in general is handing him to many difficult and unpleasant things, but no one else seems to agree with him. He is resistant to joining in with others and want to be left alone."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He tends to act out as a way of covering up his short comings and blames other people for his failures."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd, you little dick, did you just write that yourself ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds he unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to him."

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

Your Desired Objective

"Makes spontaneous, irrational, and sudden decisions in order to escape his current problems and difficulties."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where he will be able to better prove his worth and importance."

-- yes, very true

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    Absurd, you little dick, did you just write that yourself ?
    No. That's the result I got and it's correct.

Creepy-male

I brokseded it

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is fucking creepy...

Your Existing Situation

"Needs extra attention and must feel he is very important to those around him. If he doesn't think he is being spoiled enough, he may shut himself off from others."

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

"His desire to avoid open conflict and tension forces him to put his desires on hold, even though he is feeling restrained and uneasy."

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Your Desired Objective

Seeks to be known for something he has accomplished and uses his social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic.

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop his intellect. He tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go his way and his desires are easier to reach."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics he likes in other people and apply it to himself as well as coming across as a unique individual."
    Stan is not my real name.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation
    "Finds himself in a situation that is difficult and not quite going his way, yet he is persistent and continues to do things his way. He tries to hide his true intentions, in order to gain false trust from his opponents."

Your Stress Sources
    "Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

Feels unhappy and isolated because he is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding he desires.

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

Your Desired Objective
    "His current situation is viewed as unpleasant and demanding to much out of him. He is stubborn and close-minding, feeling his way is the only correct way."

Your Actual Problem
    "Struggles with his need for respect and admiration from others; feels he needs to make a name for himself and stand out from the crowd. He acts out by insisting he be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'll buy stress source, to some extent.

Your Existing Situation
    "Very social and needs a highly social environment with people who depend on him, in order to feel safe. He is a go-getter and can adapt to almost any situation. "

Your Stress Sources
    "Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer him than what he was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. He purses all his goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause him to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field he pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

"Feels he is not receiving his fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. He keeps his emotions bottled up, leaving him quick to take offense to small things. He tries to make the best of his situation."

Your Desired Objective
    "Is driven toward things that appeal to the senses, are rich, intense, and luxurious."

Your Actual Problem
    Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants increases the need for security and freedom of conflict. Looking for stability and a relaxing environment.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Searching security and a position in where the demands of others is not put solely on him.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

Likes to be in control and wishes to hold a position of power. Comes up with ideas and plans to overcome obstacles and likes to feel control over events and situations.
    Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow his own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in his way."

"Demanding and picky in his relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."
    "Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."
    "Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."
    Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.
    Your Desired Objective

Seeks success and independence. Is willing to overcome obstacles and make his own decisions. He pursues his own goals with little to no direction and does not rely well with others.
    Your Actual Problem

"Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build his position and status."
    Your Actual Problem #2

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

Feels there are barriers between herself and the essential things she desires.
    Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Your Desired Objective

Your Actual Problem

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

all I'm gonna say is: this is the WEIRDEST test ever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how it guesses the gender

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It concisely explains how gender is determined here.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man, now I feel really stupid...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

"Willing to become emotionally involved because he feels isolated and alone. He tries to avoid conflict and disagreements, but his arrogance leads him to quickly take offense."

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which he is treated unfairly and with no consideration for his feelings.

Your Actual Problem

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

"Inclined to choose luxurious things, which are gratifying to the senses. Turned off by things which are tacky and tasteless."

Your Stress Sources

"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective

Searching for ways to relieve stress. Longs for a peace and happiness.

Your Actual Problem

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

some parts are uncannily accurate and other parts don't make sense for me.

it put one of the paragraphs in twice for some reason heh.

Your Existing Situation

"Inclined to choose luxurious things, which are gratifying to the senses. Turned off by things which are tacky and tasteless."

Your Stress Sources

"Recent disappointments and failures have led her to be overly cautious. Needs to feel secure and safe from being further let down, looked over, or losing respect. Has no hope that things will get better, mostly because she makes irrational demands on others and refuses to compromise."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

"Willing to become emotionally involved, but is demanding and picky when choosing a partner. Is careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements as this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Is searching for a tight relationship with passion and physical fulfillment. Is focused and driven toward physical fitness and overall well-being.

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop her intellect. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

Your Actual Problem #2

Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.

Creepy-bg

Your Existing Situation

"He lacks the motivation to put forth effort in achieving his goals. He feels neglected and insecure and is seeking a loving, secure, problem-free environment."

Your Stress Sources

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

Your Actual Problem

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
    This is fucking creepy...
    yeah. it is.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i relate a ton to large portions of other peoples' results too. eh, i'm gonna go with forer effect.

Creepy-bg

I was going to ask why am I the only one who got a "lol@U!" answer from this test, but then I read everybody elses answers and it seems that according to this test, pretty much all of us are desperately miserable fucks who would have been better off being aborted before birth.
    good times!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation
    Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.

Your Stress Sources
    "Avoids pressure from others and insists on developing his individual independence. Wants to make up his own mind with resistance from others or outside forces, and needs the freedom to make his own decisions. Wants to be looked at as a wise individual whose opinions are respected, and has a hard time admitting he is wrong. Can be reluctant to accept or understand other people's opinions or point of view."

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
    Is constantly trying to prove himself and make a positive difference though he is constantly faced with criticism and disapproval.

Your Actual Problem
    "Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

Your Actual Problem #2
    "Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build his position and status."
    Notice that everything underlined has something or other to do with sexual acticity under 'restrained characteristics'. LOL.

And yes this all seems very generalized. I am inclined to believe it is based very closely on your current mood and can still be related to because everyone feels like that at some point; right now I'm actually feeling light hearted and spontaneous so this result is kind of expected. I've felt sad or depressive before and achieved correlated results.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck you
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Luscher Colour Test

Do it do it do it!

http://www.colorquiz.com/

Does it seem accurate to you?

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a stone cold bitch. Some things are accurate, like the bit about being stubborn, but mostly it's way off. To be expected.

---

Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

Feels as if her hopes and dreams have been unfairly stomped on by others. Irritated and upset with her current situation which she feels is an insult to her true desires.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she is determined to get her own way in the end and is cautious as she puts her plan in action."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Inability to reach her goals, she is afraid to create or pursue new goals because she fears the rejection and let down they may cause her. she is feeling anxious and escapes by withdrawing into herself and protecting her emotions leaving her moody and depressed."
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between himself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. He cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in his way and only longs to be free.

Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. He chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves him feeling frustrated because he is unable to find a perfect union."

Your Desired Objective

Is extremely determined to make his presence known as an important part of any team. He is flexible and able to do what is necessary to stand out from the crowd. Is willing to overcome any conflicts and difficulties that may stand in his way.

Your Actual Problem

Your Actual Problem #2

Afraid he will not be able to achieve the things he wants and demands others recognize and acknowledge this right to them.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."

Your Actual Problem

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This doesn't seem right to me.

Your Existing Situation

"Hoping to climb the corporate ladder and gain a position with more power and higher pay so that he can live a more lavish lifestyle, and obtain the things he has had to go without."

Your Stress Sources

Your Desired Objective

Longs to be accepted and recognized. Needs to impress others and be respected. He feels separated from others and wishes to belong.

Your Actual Problem

Your Actual Problem #2

Afraid he will not be able to achieve the things he wants and demands others recognize and acknowledge this right to them.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Creepy-pokeball

Oh... LOL....

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

"His desire to avoid open conflict and tension forces him to put his desires on hold, even though he is feeling restrained and uneasy."

Current situations have left him feeling overwhelmed and tormented. Needs to avoid further activity or demands and concentrate on relaxing and becoming emotionally sound.

Feels as if too many walls and obstacles are standing in his way and that he is being forced to make compromises. He needs to put his own needs on hold for the time being.

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."

Your Actual Problem

"Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is some crazy shit and would make me think I need to see a doctor if it wasn't a measly color test .

Your Existing Situation

"Physical sickness, tension, and/or emotional issues have taken a toll on his life. His self-esteem has been crushed and he needs to quickly find a peaceful environment so that he can heal."
    Your Stress Sources

"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

Your Desired Objective

Searching for ways to relieve stress. Longs for a peace and happiness.
    Your Actual Problem

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did this several years ago and it applied then and its different now and basicaly it applies, particularly all the peace-seekign stuff. Thats a priority for me now more than ever. [its why I just told my SLI I can never live with his grown daughter]. When I took the test a few years ago, there was more indication of deeper issues that time, and I was having deeper issues. I was avoiding reality, it said, and I was. I have come far in that department, I welcome reality now.

I have the book and the color cards and this is actually serious psychology. I know it does not seem possible, but it is. The book took a lot of study to really get to the deeps of the interpretations, but it did have a lot of interesting stuff to gain from the effort. After study, when I got the hang of how to find all the interpretations after a person selected the colors (twice, like in the online test), I did this with a lot of people I knew and all the answers different and no one disagreed with things they said - very different interpretations, all. The most astonishing was my ex, and his family whom we entertained frequently for longish overnight visits to our country home. The whole family had deep serious issues according to the color test (somewhere in the book it expalins how to read the test to see how you rate psychologically with the general population. There are differnt categories, ranging from very psychologically healthy, normally healthy, healthy with a few issues down and some categories down to certifiable. All of his family feel within a range of possessing deeper psychlogical issues. His mother, who seems so postive usually [though she had confusing behaviors to me], had the deepest issues, and I read hers outloud to her, thinking, this time she will be the first one to tell me: "This is crazy, this is not me at all", and I was reading her all these deep issues I would not have imagined she had and she is nodding, nodding, and I finished, and she just said, "Yes." I wanted to say, Wow, I feel so sorry for you. His whole family agreed with the crazy things I read them about their inner life and motivations and fears that was the result of their color choices, and so did my ex, and frankly none of it was flattering. And it is a dysfunctional family...

It was yet another lesson to me that people have serious reason for being how they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast