Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default What's the most evil quadra?

Who are the bad-guys and why?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last night I was insistant that Betas are evil. ****** is the classic example. Then my SLE brother reminded me that Brilliand had said Winston Churchil was a Beta, too. Brilliand claimed Gammmas were the most evil because, though Betas are the most likely to fight over the world, Gammas are the most likely to take over the world. He gave Napoleon as the bad-guy example.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta's playing their hussle game, secretly waiting for the day when they'll come out in full force to strike terror into the hearts of the socion.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Delta's playing their hussle game, secretly waiting for the day when they'll come out in full force to strike terror into the hearts of the socion.
    Nah. Deltas always hide in the shadows and cripple their opponents slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta is I think, the quadra of good and evil in action, manifested in the outside world.
    Delta is the quadra of good and evil within, tempered without.
    Gamma materialistic indifference
    Alpha, childish playfulness and unrealising cruelty.

Or not, maybe..innit.

Depends on what you mean by evil, I suppose.
    Intentional acts, malicious indifference?
    I think it's the choice of light and dark, high and low frequencies, fear and love. They are the same, fluid but different and the choices are personal not quadra related.
    An evil beta extravert is maybe more likely to tap into the collective evil within a society and lead it as the figurehead - ******
    Rather than an uncharismatic or insular evil person of an other type.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aristocrats are generally more polarized, thus I'd say they're more likely to be "evil".
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's easy; deltas are for sure, without a doubt the most evil quadra there is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted gamma because they're the ones who make the money and run the corporations.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Aristocrats are generally more polarized, thus I'd say they're more likely to be "evil".
    Despite voting for everyone, I find this to be an interesting and reasonable answer.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Who are the bad-guys and why?
    Extraverts are the bad guys, they try to dominate
    Introverts are oke, they leave you alone
    Sensors are boring
    Intuitives are interesting
    Feelers are oke, I like them
    Thinkers are oke too
    Judgers are annoying.
    Perceivers are fun

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas are more evil because they lead things to chaos even when they´re trying to improve.

Gamma can be evil because of their materialistic self-centeredness, they just don´t give a fuck abt anything in this sense they´re capable of doing evil to others.

Delta is not evil it is more like indifferent it does not want to see things as it is and fight, so in this sense can be evil by being unwilling to fight.

Alpha is evil as a child is, sometimes the most biting evil because cruel like children are, they just lose to Beta the title because Betas are dominant and lack humaneness and kindness and love, basic human values (unvalued Fi).

Although I have met some betas who were not like this, mostly ISTJs, at least they respect rules and healthy social customs.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if it counts but alpha's are the biggest perverts

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Betas are more evil because they lead things to chaos even when they´re trying to improve.

Gamma can be evil because of their materialistic self-centeredness, they just don´t give a fuck abt anything in this sense they´re capable of doing evil to others.

Delta is not evil it is more like indifferent it does not want to see things as it is and fight, so in this sense can be evil by being unwilling to fight.

Alpha is evil as a child is, sometimes the most biting evil because cruel like children are, they just lose to Beta the title because Betas are dominant and lack humaneness and kindness and love, basic human values (unvalued Fi).

Although I have met some betas who were not like this, mostly ISTJs, at least they respect rules and healthy social customs.
    Thanks for stealing my shit.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO an example of Alpha evil:

Imagine a large, powerful, sensible and rational business with a stable long-term vision that "gives back to the community" on a regular basis and rewards its employees generously. A business which is a true credit to the community and run by a serious, moral and wise man with a enviable work ethic. Now imagine the complete opposite of that and that would represent Alpha to some degree.

So in terms of evil behaviour in individual Alphas:

*short-term scams
    *cheating the system
    *exploiting employees/innocents
    *an aversion to any sort of altruism

Basically anything to undermine the values and principles of the business I described.

Creepy-male

Was that... a serious post?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People say they don't like 'Se' because they confuse it with pushiness or harshness, or bullying (not true, but let's say for the sake of discussion you are right)

But what they fail to realize is that, usually people who love you and care about you are the ones that are pushing you. Maybe they are misguided. Perhaps they aren't right about you, don't understand something internally about you- but if they really didn't care, they'd just leave you alone. If anybody is paying attention to you, for whatever reason- it means that the person cares about you in some way, even if it's not the way that you want exactly.

And it's like, we're fucked up because we romanticize all these people that 'leave us alone.' They're probably leaving you alone because they don't care about you at all. You're dead to them, in the truest sense of the word. We think that something good is just around the corner with these people who leave us alone, they must have something really good for us because they're not being annoying to us like everybody else is. But is that necessarily true? Probably not. So fucking what, nobody can be your ideal romantic thing you want them to be- you have to accept people as they are, and they will always let you down and dissapoint you , but at least it's better than pretending that you have something with somebody that you don't really have.

lol *cough*

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    There's still no agreement on what is even considered "Alpha" or "Delta", not to mention grouping grand swathes of people hasn't really worked when it comes to concluding a generalized pattern.
    Yeah... fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    nobody could be serious in this thread
    Well I found a way, so you're wrong.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    With Delta, I would go with condescendingly evil. If we are going with the sort of mythical quadras represent the four stages of humanity, then Delta would have a paternalistic evil in which they think that they know what's best for the security and well-being of the rest of humanity, which they view as naive.
    That's more Ni/Se IMO

I agree with Gilly that Delta "evil" is more about a reluctance to change, as in playing a passive role in the whole of society. I could understand how other quadras, particularly Betas, may view this as a selfish way of life

And by change I'm not just referring to the progressive sense (i.e. far leftists, rebels), it could also be inverted change (i.e dogmatic, conservative) among other things.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I agree with Gilly that Delta "evil" is more about a reluctance to change, as in playing a passive role in the whole of society. I could understand how other quadras, particularly Betas, may view this as a selfish way of life.
    It's more Betas hating on the conservativeness of Fi, from what I've seen, directed at Gammas and Deltas. Even some SEEs can be pretty disliked for their passive reluctance to change society, reflected by their peaceful demeanor--not that they're actually passive personalities in general.

Betas will certainly kill for a cause, so to speak.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people overestimate the degree to which Se is evil. Se is used by both the people who cause atrocities AND by those who prevent them by stopping those who would commit them. It is somehow only the former that get remembered.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say... the most evil quadra is the opposing quadra.

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

imo Gamma and Beta values can make one pretty evil. There was something based on "war" and "structure" dichotomies around .... Gamma > warlike and organized, Beta > warlike and chaotic.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Guys, can't we all just get along and agree to disagree?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie, is this multiple choice? If so, I wanted to vote for every single one except the one I am in.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Proposition:

I will have to consolidate some but it can be done. Ya'll fuel my fire.

Category:Creatures & Spirits

A wendigo at rest.

This category includes all manner of supernatural beings excluding demons, angels and deities.

All monsters such as vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc... are descended from an Alpha, who are the progenitors of their various species. The Alphas were born of Eve, the Mother of All Monsters, a primordial entity that first walked the Earth some 10,000 years ago.

Leviathans were the first beasts created by God, they were banished to Purgatory as means of protecting creation from their hunger. It is also implied that Eve and in turn her progeny, are in some fashion descended from the leviathans. Purgatory also serves as the final resting place for the souls of monsters, however Purgatory is also home to creatures native to that plane - such as gorilla-wolves, as well as the unknown species that Eve and Eleanor Visyak belonged to.

Ghosts are created when the spirit of a person who has died remains connected to the mortal realm, because it is attached to it through unfinished business or an unwillingness to move on. If a ghost is not put to rest or cannot move on of their own accord, they will eventually become vengeful spirits or a subclass of vengeful spirits known as spectres.

Zombies are the walking dead. They are corpses that have typically been reanimated through black magic, and in one case by Death himself. Other types of zombies are "Croats" - humans infected with a demon made virus, and "mottled wretches" - humans who have had an adverse reaction to the leviathan food additive, becoming cannibalistic creatures with mottled flesh.

Reapers are the beings that work for Death, and assist spirits in moving on from the mortal realm when they die, maintaining the natural order of life and death. Reapers are typically neutral beings, however a certain segment of them have been known to go "rogue" and offer their various services for a price.

Fairies are incredibly powerful beings that come in various shapes and sizes, and originate from a realm separate to ours.

Other creatures include: the golem, a mystical creature made of clay; familiars, the shapeshifting companions of witches; amazons, a race of beings given strength and power from the goddess Harmonia; and daevas and hellhounds, creatures from Hell used by demons to do their dirty work.

Subcategories

This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
    G

L

R

V

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas want to take over the world. Betas just want to watch the world burn.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype. i am of course including the people on this forum.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype.
    i agree.

i am of course including the people on this forum.
    they'd like to believe they're not

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    i agree.

they'd like to believe they're not
    you should negotiate that IRL with a hardass LSI

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    you should negotiate that IRL with a hardass LSI
    you'll note the need to attach the qualifier hardass instead of writing plain lsi.

sidenote: lsis are some of the most relaxed, rational people I've ever encountered; true for the most part.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    you'll note the need to attach the qualifier hardass instead of writing plain lsi.

sidenote: lsis are some of the most relaxed, rational people I've ever encountered; true for the most part.
    yeah, the qualifier comes from my picture of LSI in real life.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype. i am of course including the people on this forum.
    You know some really werd Betas.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^ that was informative

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sure it was...

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Betas, but I still like 'em.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm kind of worried that the less aware people here will just interpret the verdict in this thread as being exaggerated or even caricatured, to the effect of being essentially right at its core but presented in an artificially maximized contrast, when the truth is it's wrong in a much deeper sense than that.

ps. its fucking annoying when people think doing this is "wise"; morons.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alpha- Chaotic Neutral
    Beta- Chaotic Evil
    Gamma- Lawful Evil
    Delta- Neutral Evil

Alphas aren't intentionally evil but everyone else is.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Si quadras

Idle hands are the devil’s tools

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast