Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Insight I realized about my own type

Unhealthy/average IEIs (common, because dirt will always be more common than diamonds): These IEIs will let others be walked over in real life. They will be incredibly selfish, and emo and negative self-inflicted, and will only rant about their social justice issues on online or in their own journals, where nobody gives a shit and they can't actually effect anything. They will live a very disturbing fantasy life, and they'll never try to make their ideals into a reality, they will just wallow in the realm of imagination with no grounding core. Incredibly neurotic. Will say 'oh it's a fantasy it's not real' even if it might actually be a good idea.

Personality disorders: Narcissism, social phobia, antisocial personality

Healthy/well-adjusted IEIs (rare): These IEIs will confidently and proudly state what they believe in to other people in real life, and won't just play 'mediator' with everybody. They will lose their 'nice guy' mask. They will be much more directive about what it is they really want to do, whatever it is, they're not going to be such a 'sponge' for everybody else's desires, and still- they won't refuse a desire just to be difficult or just because 'they can' and get away with it because they know how to be quiet and low-key. If they see somebody getting bullied or picked on, they will say something about it instead of letting everything fester. And they'll also be a lot more active about their art, and what it is they're doing. They will also quickly realize that, everybody has felt what they're feeling at that time, just probably not as deep or pure.

IEIs are one of the purest types- so when IEIs are bad, they are BAD- the worst fucked up people are IEIs and have a host of psychological disorders, but when IEIs are good, they are pretty much Gods. An imbalanced/balanced ENTj for example, is simply much less extreme.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I noticed that, healthy IEIs, like celebrity ones will pretty much just be 'Gay Ranting' (tm/copyrighted by me) in real life non stop about various social issues, and be inspiring a whole lot of people- whereas , most IEIs in real life are just these really bland boring little things with no self-confidence. Like just being 'nice' in a way that doesn't really get anybody anything but a veneer of respect. Also HUGELY neurotic, they will get like their emotional buttons pushed after every little thing. Very disconnected from reality sometimes even, in a way that is downright harmful. Way too ambivalent like 'okay I guess if you want to rape and kill people, that's okay, it's just your choice!' Ugh.

Creepy-male

Hmm I agree for the most part... IEI's being bad and good in extremes... all types I think are capable of this... but IEI's extremes impact your feelings due to their high amounts of empathy and emotional awareness.... when they are acting out of their darker nature they have some pretty strong weapons emotionally that are unparalleled... maybe I'll make a list just for the hell of it. But with them its psychological warfare... in their better nature its psychological healing and love.

ILE's are dominant Ne... Ne can find loopholes like none other... Ne-dominants gone bad remind me of the literary archetype of "tricksters" always exploiting things and finding loopholes. The weapons of the ILE are exploitation, manipulation, being clever, and shrewdness. Ne can easily find the potential key to something and exploit it, holding onto it to maintain the high ground and one up people. Their positive is in offering better alternatives, new prospects, and new ways of seeing things. Being creative and visionary imo.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    They will be incredibly selfish, and emo and negative self-inflicted, and will only rant about their social justice issues on online or in their own journals, where nobody gives a shit and they can't actually effect anything.
    You forgot gay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEIs are a combination of both of these categories imo