Ok,

Have been thinking strange thoughts lately. I have always seen myself of an ENFP and that is also including Myers Briggs aswell. Lately, i have been thinking there is a possibility im actually an INFP.

What got me thinking about this is my relationship with an ESFP. We are dating and the Partial Duality Description seems amazingly accurate, although it could just be because we are both F its the drama that makes it seem like we are doing something to stop our closeness?

I have read the INFP description and a lot of it makes sense however there are some strange parts that dont GEL. Every personality test i have done i have selected extravert but if im really honest, im only rarely like that. Lately at work i have been very quiet, entering into conversations every now and then. I like my home time and haven't been going out heaps for a long time now(although maybe im slightly depressed?) lol. I dont know its all too confusing. Its probablly likely im a just a low key ENFP but anyone with experience help me answer this?

What would you need to know about me? or can you already tell?

Thanks