TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default The Greeter's type

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    I assure you, I do this in my life outside the forum and expend most of my energy there.
    Do you think that there aren't worthy friends and connections to be had among forum members as well?

They are people just like the ones in real life.

I'm trying to understand your type of Fi; my type is far reaching and apparently private in other ways, mainly sexually. If I was financially well off, I suppose I should have to take measures to be less so proactive, then. Gulenko, who I do NOT trust, isn't clear that this difference is apparently about subtypes. If his descriptions are somewhat accurate then I am Fi subtype, because unlike you and Minde, I am trusting and even thought I do get Fi feelings and loose the handle, I am always able to reestablish bonds and return to kindness.

So, if this is true, which I believe it's not, then which subtype are you?

Ethical subtype (The Psychologist)
    Victor Gulenko
    Is sincerely religious or adheres to any ethical system. Unobtrusive and restrained. Ascetic. Strict towards themselves and others when it comes to disturbances of moral standards. Not likely to take the initiative. Little interested in the fact that they’re not connected with their persuasions. In their work they are sluggish and scrupulous. With them it is possible to have a talk, to pour out one’s soul, to receive simple, but efficient advice. Outward appearance: self-absorbed, ascetic.

Meged/Ovcharov
    The ethical subtype appears polite and tactful, constrained and passionless. They tend to keep some distance in dialogue and may seem strict and/or cold. Gradually, however, this impression dissipates as during dialogue their sincere sympathy and desire to assist is revealed. Serious, quiet and benevolent people, are usually scrupulous and tactful, they lack the ability to joke or flatter. In times of dispute with others they prefer to leave silently rather than resort to diplomacy. Are very hardworking, laborious, patient and assiduous. Will not stand for violence and injustice. Consecutive and firm in their principles. Ably creates comfort by decorating the home with hand-made articles – work well with their hands. Countenance is guarded – they seldom smile.. Pays attention towards maintaining a thin figure; dresses modestly with taste and elegance. Their movements are smooth yet firm, their gait quick yet restrained. They sit straight and seldom gesticulate while in conversation.

Sexual descriptions
    They are trusting, devoted idealists. Internally emotional but outwardly they try to control their feelings. They’re reliable and disposed to stable relations. Kind and soft yet exacting and obstinate in their relations; do not forgive betrayal. Aim for aesthetics, harmony and perfection in sex. Wounded, they greatly depend on the emotional state of whom they love. Require proofs of love; need someone initiative taking, optimistic and confident in their self and feelings. In sexual life are slaves of their partner’s demands.

Intuitive subtype (The Teacher)
    Victor Gulenko
    A good eye for people; immediately sees who does or doesn’t feel drawn to them by the looks in people’s eyes / have similar views to them. They love to be in a close circle of friends and adherents, and to discuss with them the novelties of literature, skill, humanities. Frequently behave unsure of themselves; They are scattered. The aim is humanitarian activity, but they can work in the service industry. Works well both in medicine and in pedagogy. Knows how to reconcile those disputing, to smooth out sharp situations. Knows how to create a pleasant situation, how to create a comfortable home. Dresses with the taste, frequently follows fashion.

Meged/Ovcharov
    The intuitive subtype is emotional and strict, yet shows kindliness, goodwill and affability toward those with whom they sympathize and hold in good esteem. Sometimes like to joke, they try not to speak with people about unpleasant things but will at times feel forced to state their disagreement/indignation or risk feelings of regret at a later time. Serious and scrupulous, approach others when they feel needed/useful. Internally nervous, sensitive and vulnerable despite their attempts to hide it. Have good figurative and creative abilities and are able to interpret various symbols, dreams and mystical images. Like to use their knowledge to advise and edify, but only in a narrow social circle; prefer to maintain an air of modesty and subtlety. Dresses simply, adhering to classical style, often conservatively; not prone to notable gesticulating while conversing. Speech is emotional yet restrained, their voice is often instructive. Often has a disproportionate figure, especially if prone to corpulence; meanwhile gait may be plain, clumsy and/or classy (though restrained).

Sexual behavior
    Restrained, irresolute, and inclined to self-doubts: especially in decision making; act unsure of their feelings. Are utterly reliable in regards to debts and honor. Erotically are yielding and shy, await the initiative of another; unpredictable and predisposed to fantasies, inclined to improve sexual relations. Reserved, they speak of their concerns only with someone close to them. Needs a partner who is economic, practical, precise, concrete in words and able to interpret the intentions of others. Honest, they desire a partner with a strong nature that commands a feeling of debt.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-31-2010 at 05:21 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html