2 10.53%

Thread: polikujm's type

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default polikujm's type

Last edited by 717495; 03-08-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    ESFj? That's very nice, anndelise. I'm getting the feeling you like me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because you seem to have little self-awareness of what you actually do.
    You put people down for trying to force fit things into socionics terminology, but then you do it yourself.
    You claim that you type people a certain way, yet you don't actually do that.
    You claim that you don't talk about temperaments, and when someone else brings it up, you dismiss it, but then later you bring up temperaments as support for your own typings.

You dont seem to grasp how socioncis' elements describe you, where the elements actually describe the things that you do/think/etc. Nor model A, etc. So you ask other people. You describe yourself one way one day, and a day later you describe yourself completely different.

You make maritsian connections between things that people say/do, and don't seem aware how...grasping..those connections are. It's like, you have this hammer (the theory) and you're treating everything as nails. Which is one of the methods of learning, I'm not totally dissing it. But you just can't seem to admit that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong. And when your 'impressions' are threatened, or reality starts to kick in, then instead of opening your mind up, you shut reality down by putting the person/other down. Anything to protect your own ideas.

You don't just do this with one person, you've done this with other people and other subjects as well. (Seeing this often enough is why I was finally prompted to say something.)

You don't approach socionics in a logical way, so alpha nt is out. Yet you like to attempt to play the logic games. You're too set on pushing your own judgments onto others, instead of being open to altering your perceptions. J>P You interpret what people say as if they are trying to influence your emotions. Not because they are making a point, but you're so focused on how things influence your emotions that that's how you seem to keep interpreting things...how it may/may not or whether it's supposed to be influencing your emotions.

You also seem to rely fairly heavily on other people's perceptions of you. Your sense of self, as i mentioned, keeps changing. Dynamic>Static.

You're certainly quite expressive and outgoing in your attempts to learn socionics and to figure out your own type. And as much as you jump around, it suggests Xe>Xi. Now, if your jumping around actually is caused by you learning more about yourself, and those learnings stabilize into self awareness, then I could see P>J But as yet, I haven't seen anything to hint that that may be happening.

While I see more Alpha than Beta, I can't pinpoint anything yet. So I'm open to ENFj as well.

You did, after all, ask for a poll and opinions. All I've done is offered mine.
    You are, of course, free to ignore it, it's not like my opinion is set in stone. (lol, not like my opinions mean anything to you anyways, nor do my opinions influence your type, etc. This whole post is meaningless to you..and not important enough for me.)

Oh, and also, you're a dead wringer for XoX. He had similar issues trying to find his type as well.

Good luck in your search.
    May you figure out how socionics describes YOU before you further attempt to solidify how you think socionics fits in with others.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have to click a dot, not boxes? Phoey on that. ENTp makes sense. So do EII-Ne and ILI.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    maritsian
    Lol, so now she's an adjective. Taking bets on how long before someone uses her name in the verb form.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Taking bets on how long before someone uses her name in the verb form.
    I'll bet my that it'll take a month.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I'll bet my that it'll take a month.
    Yesterday I maritsa'd some noobs named Joy and Gilly and FDG and insisted that they were all ESTjs. They were actually other types but I didn't tell them that. I was so clever, also they believed me.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    It's because you seem to have little self-awareness of what you actually do.
    You put people down for trying to force fit things into socionics terminology, but then you do it yourself.
    You claim that you type people a certain way, yet you don't actually do that.
    You claim that you don't talk about temperaments, and when someone else brings it up, you dismiss it, but then later you bring up temperaments as support for your own typings.

You dont seem to grasp how socioncis' elements describe you, where the elements actually describe the things that you do/think/etc. Nor model A, etc. So you ask other people. You describe yourself one way one day, and a day later you describe yourself completely different.

You make maritsian connections between things that people say/do, and don't seem aware how...grasping..those connections are. It's like, you have this hammer (the theory) and you're treating everything as nails. Which is one of the methods of learning, I'm not totally dissing it. But you just can't seem to admit that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong. And when your 'impressions' are threatened, or reality starts to kick in, then instead of opening your mind up, you shut reality down by putting the person/other down. Anything to protect your own ideas.

You don't just do this with one person, you've done this with other people and other subjects as well. (Seeing this often enough is why I was finally prompted to say something.)
    I think these are good points.

You don't approach socionics in a logical way, so alpha nt is out. Yet you like to attempt to play the logic games.

You're too set on pushing your own judgments onto others, instead of being open to altering your perceptions. J>P

You interpret what people say as if they are trying to influence your emotions. Not because they are making a point, but you're so focused on how things influence your emotions that that's how you seem to keep interpreting things...how it may/may not or whether it's supposed to be influencing your emotions.

Your sense of self, as i mentioned, keeps changing. Dynamic>Static.

You're certainly quite expressive and outgoing in your attempts to learn socionics and to figure out your own type. And as much as you jump around, it suggests Xe>Xi. Now, if your jumping around actually is caused by you learning more about yourself, and those learnings stabilize into self awareness, then I could see P>J But as yet, I haven't seen anything to hint that that may be happening.
    I think these are silly arguments.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have my tentative vote.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    Yesterday I maritsa'd some noobs named Joy and Gilly and FDG and insisted that they were all ESTjs. They were actually other types but I didn't tell them that. I was so clever, also they believed me.
    lol
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have to click a dot, not boxes? Phoey on that. ENTp makes sense. So do EII-Ne and ILI.

Better ?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP-Ti

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sticking with INTj atm, regardless of how much you kinda sorta look like Rebecca Hall on cam.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Assburgers
    That's what you get from anal sex, right? Meat between your buns?
    Stan is not my real name.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So wait, you ask people for their opinions of your type, then attack them for giving their opinion of your type?

poli what are you doing?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    So wait, you ask people for their opinions of your type, then attack them for giving their opinion of your type?
    I just don't want to hear about "socionix" and all the emotional baggage that goes along with it. So ashton's socionix typing is not respected in this thread. That also means your typing is not respected, because it's always the same as his.

I'd like to hear real comments though. If someone is going to type me INTj, they'd better have a good reason to stick me in a category with a bunch of people I don't relate to, and which is plainly obvious to others here I don't relate to.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't want to hear about "socionix" and all the emotional baggage that goes along with it. So ashton's socionix typing is not respected in this thread. That also means your typing is not respected, because it's always the same as his.

I'd like to hear real comments though. If someone is going to type me INTj, they'd better have a good reason to stick me in a category with a bunch of people I don't relate to, and which is plainly obvious to others here I don't relate to.
    And the things Ashton and I say aren't real comments? What does constitute real socionics to you, and if you already have your opinions set in stone then why would you bother to seek other people's opinions? If you don't consider socionix people to be implementing 'real' socionics, then why would you even post at all in socionix if you don't respect the people who post there or the methodologies people there use?

Something seems very wrong here, something more than socionics. This isn't adding up at all.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the things Ashton and I say aren't real comments?
    What has ashton said: He's asbergers like niffweed, so he's INTj? Which I'm not. I've already illustrated the problems with ashton's conception of Socionics. Reread.

What does constitute real socionics to you, and if you already have your opinions set in stone then why would you bother to seek other people's opinions?
    Real Socionics makes sense--it isn't excessively contradicted and isn't fishy sounding. It's something I've already found, but continue to question and change. Older posters who don't post here anymore knew about real Socionics. But the made-up subjective BS continues, and tons of conceptions have little relation to the more original writing(s). This is so obvious if you just read the forum's history, and attend to the mace of ownage Expat and others hath struck.

If you don't consider socionix people to be implementing 'real' socionics, then why would you even post at all in socionix if you don't respect the people who post there or the methodologies people there use?
    It's called before and after. Cause and affect. Search and destroy.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If polikujm wants to be typed utilising Model A Socionics in a section dedicated to Model A Socionics, I think that's quite reasonable.

Ashton has made it quite clear that he doesn't utilise Model A Socionics.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think ILI makes the most sense. Statements like this point more towards a Te>Ti valuing approach as well

Older posters who don't post here anymore knew about real Socionics. But the made-up subjective BS continues, and tons of conceptions have little relation to the more original writing(s).
    I also think the fact that Niffweed sees you as a probable ILI (and I think Expat and Rick too?) certainly gives a substantial amount of weight to the credibility of that typing

btw anyone who thinks Niffweed is an LII should read this, this is not someone who values Ti, let alone as a base
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting the feeling that you're set on your self-typing .

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I also think the fact that Niffweed sees you as a probable ILI (and I think Expat and Rick too?) certainly gives a substantial amount of weight to the credibility of that typing
    I do agree. I think those curious about any of this should refer to these people and their analyses. Or else continue to mindlessly play your words around the forum not have them stand for anything in this forum's past--lest you know what I'm talking about. I see the same ridiculous things being reinvented by those who care to read and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    They're only a few who do this, and they're pariahs to many on this board, particularly the few Gammas
    I'm honestly not planning on staying on this forum much longer, due to vast majority of irrelevant subjective opinions that many beta TI valuers who rely on their own systems have and defy true authority on the topic. After a while, it's just sort of pointless trying to defend yourself in this type of environment, hearing all the attempts to contradict the facts with layman's logic. Obvious ignorance to my ears. It was better back when we had some Gamma socionicists, and I've had to mostly live parallel to their time and stay true to the old discussions. I'm not the best at clarifying these, which is why I don't really see myself as a value to this forum, but I have been known to make some excellent points last year that showed my understanding about it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    But I really do think it's time to realize different users have their opinions and to just say to hell with them, even the ones you think know their shit because they only know so much, and just take it and go your way.

Maybe it's better to screw the self-type thing and figure what you have doubts with or have changed your mind on a lot, like types, IMs, but without getting all personal about it.
    Right. I accept this as the main moral of the story, which is a large part of why I'm choosing to leave (Fe-PoLR context). I'm glad to have someone I can relate to at this level on this forum, and we've talked about some good stuff in depth. I'll see you around.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay, I decided you don't strike me as an ILI. EII-Ne seems most likely at present, but I won't vote yet because my first impression was ILE, and I don't like throwing aside first impressions that quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    *gives norph her *

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apathetic + cynical + quasi-intellectual != INTp

Poli, you are either instigating for the sake of your own amusement or you are being a hypocritic fool.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irrational, intuitive. Not IEE. Probably 4/5 axis, sx primary.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Thanks, and yeah its a bit of how I learn I suppose. I probably learn most—at least in theoretical knowledge about the nature of IEs/quadras/etc.—from typing intellectuals, artists, and historical figures, as they leave behind a greater volume of writing and what not which more often tends to detail their own thought processes, values, beliefs, etc. Typing celebrities gives a better understanding of how most people of any type will manifest IRL though, so there's more immediate practical knowledge in it. Both ends are necessary for a well-rounded approach IMO.
    For practical benefits I rather understand the people that I encounter in real life. They are also in more ways to type and the relationship/interaction plays a supporting role.

I remember Expat being fond of typing historical people too, maybe it's an ENTJ thing idk.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Many posts (including 6 copies) moved to new thread:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...pe-thread.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you have something better to be doing?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, polikujm - what's the point in having a poll, "discussing" your type when you're certain that you're ILI, and the same time changing your type every week ?

Last time you said you're SLI and considering LSE. That's some emotional instability or something ?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were probably too drunk to understand anything I was implying.

I made the poll so people can discuss why they type me whatever. It's open to rational explanation.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You were probably too drunk to understand anything I was implying.
    That's a good argument.

I made the poll so people can discuss why they type me whatever. It's open to rational explanation.
    Will you settle down on SLE when someone proposes it ?