Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one more time with this person please!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default one more time with this person please!

Help me out... I think I know what type she is but I want more thoughts from you all. No quotes please
    Last edited by redbaron; 09-09-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks to be an ethical introvert. quite shy looking, really.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks like may be SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some NF type.

definitely F and shy, IXFX ...perhaps INFJ, Delta, does not look like beta at all.

good looking Aryan.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    some NF type.
    yes.

good looking Aryan.
    what the heck?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seriously, she's not an NF
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Seriously, she's not an NF
    go for it then. What type is she?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    go for it then. What type is she?
    She's not my identical (100% sure of that); what do you observe about her other then Fi and emotions, because SLI have Fi activation and can look emotional.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be ISTP but I prefer to stick to some N type for her. Could also be an NT, from the second pic I kind of get a mental vibe. either NF or NT are my best bets. I lean to NF as she´s always with these kids and stuff like that seems she values F more than T, or takes more pleasure in F-stimulating activities.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's not my identical (100% sure of that); what do you observe about her other then Fi and emotions, because SLI have Fi activation and can look emotional.
    okay. First, she's one of my best friends. We have an excellent relationship. She's not INFj, I know that for sure. (we have a mutual friend who is INFj and there's a pretty big difference in the way they see the world). Temperament is either Ep or Ip. I can't see her as a rational. She's not Si-ego. We've discussed enneagram and she seems to relate best to 7, 1 and 4. She seems to be more relieved than I am when she gets things organized and cleaned up. (whereas I could care less) Her husband is INTx. They're NOT duals for sure. She seems strong in Ne and Ni. Values Si>Se but can't provide it herself.

IEE??

Also, she was going to go back to school to be a doctor but decided against it. Has always worked fairly happily in administrative type jobs. She's more organized than I am. Very into word games and word puzzles. Thinks she'd like to do some writing but *never* fiction, only non-fiction.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

okay. First, she's one of my best friends. We have an excellent relationship. She's not INFj, I know that for sure. (we have a mutual friend who is INFj and there's a pretty big difference in the way they see the world). Temperament is either Ep or Ip. I can't see her as a rational. She's not Si-ego. We've discussed enneagram and she seems to relate best to 7, 1 and 4. She seems to be more relieved than I am when she gets things organized and cleaned up. (whereas I could care less) Her husband is INTx. They're NOT duals for sure. She seems strong in Ne and Ni. Values Si>Se but can't provide it herself.

IEE??

Also, she was going to go back to school to be a doctor but decided against it. Has always worked fairly happily in administrative type jobs. She's more organized than I am. Very into word games and word puzzles. Thinks she'd like to do some writing but *never* fiction, only non-fiction.
    SLI
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the heck?
    seriously, look up at this link, the Aryan Race concept is not something limited to Nazi ideology. It was a very widespread scientific antropological concept in ethnic studies until Nazism distorted the term to mean only nordic people which is not true.

Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    seriously, look up at this link, the Aryan Race concept is not something limited to Nazi ideology. It was a very widespread scientific antropological concept in ethnic studies until Nazism distorted the term to mean only nordic people which is not true.

Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I know that. but who uses that term? (well, besides you apparently)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot imagine her being Si base. that just... doesn't make any sense to me. She's Si-seeking, if anything.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    Based on your description I'd dismiss IEE. IEEs IME are the most disorganized type, first of all. (for the record: IEIs I know are more organized than the ILEs, and IEEs are all more disorganized, apart for some that I don't know enough).
    Then dunno, maybe you can't explain or I don't get it, but I have no idea why do you think that she's necessarily Ethical.
    I guess because she loves to joke and make people laugh and that always seemed Fe to me. Plus she's good with people and quite empathetic. Some other things about her:

She's always up for anything (practical jokes) and will go on an adventure at the last minute.

She's a pretty lax disciplinarian with her kids.

She IS very disorganized. But when she forces herself to be organized, she enjoys the result and makes a big deal out of how good it feels. Same with food. She doesn't like to cook, but when she forces herself to try something new and it turns out well, she seems really proud.

ugh, I'm probably not describing her very well. Why is she so hard to type??

I dunno, does that sound SLI to you, Maritsa?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My two cents:

eyes look Ne/Si valuing for sure--Alpha or Delta.

Introverted vs extroverted not sure from those pics.

NOT Fe-POLR by any stretch. Heavily disagree with SLI.

That leaves ILE, SEI, ESE, LII, LSE, EII, IEE. doesn't seem to be blatantely Fe, so likely not ESE. You're saying she's not Si ego. So SEI and LSE are out.

So ILE, LII, EII, or IEE.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess because she loves to joke and make people laugh and that always seemed Fe to me. Plus she's good with people and quite empathetic. Some other things about her:

She's always up for anything (practical jokes) and will go on an adventure at the last minute.

She's a pretty lax disciplinarian with her kids.

She IS very disorganized. But when she forces herself to be organized, she enjoys the result and makes a big deal out of how good it feels. Same with food. She doesn't like to cook, but when she forces herself to try something new and it turns out well, she seems really proud.

ugh, I'm probably not describing her very well. Why is she so hard to type??

I dunno, does that sound SLI to you, Maritsa?
    Oh yeah that sort of sounds IEE to me. the Fe might be demonstrative Fe.

Or ILE--with the Fe being a result of Fe-HA.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Oh yeah that sort of sounds IEE to me. the Fe might be demonstrative Fe.

Or ILE--with the Fe being a result of Fe-HA.
    You know, I could almost see ILE? I never really considered it for her before but maybe?

Blaze, what do you think of that? She does have an alpha/delta feel about her.

Last time I put up pics, Gilly said she looked exactly like an IEE he knows.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her type doesn´t matter to me, she´s not a jew and she seems a very nice aryan person so this suffices

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SHE´S DELTA NF SIEG HEIL!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first impression is INFj

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I could almost see ILE? I never really considered it for her before but maybe?

Blaze, what do you think of that? She does have an alpha/delta feel about her.

Last time I put up pics, Gilly said she looked exactly like an IEE he knows.

it's so hard to type people you already know well, isn't it. well here's my impressions from the pictures:

introverted and shy
    ethical in a way that i like (read non-Fi)
    seems a little dreamy (N>S)

from your description/feedback:

irrational....she looks so introverted to me i really can't go with EP. she just seems quite situated within herself.

S>N (type of work she enjoys doing, practical, hands on) the field of medicine always screams Si to me. as an aside recently my ESE daughter told me she wants to be a pediatrician. this way she could work with kids on health issues....FeSi for sure. not to say that all medical people are Si.

She seems to be more relieved than I am when she gets things organized and cleaned up.
    Ti valuing (values being organized, can't always do it)

i would guess IXFP. is she more social or humanitarian?

ILE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE??

ILE was my first impression, her expressions are rather reminiscent of my ILE mothers, who also has a sort of obsession with crossword puzzles, other loopy word games and crime solving, who done it, type shows (Ne+Ti?)

If she is, than a mirage relation with her could be a reason for having such a positive relationship with her, more so than IEE I would think
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say from the pics.

Creepy-male

I see Si and Fi...

SEI I thought at first glance but then I saw the possibility of Delta NF.

Si is pretty strong imo from those pictures... along with her being Ethical

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    ILE was my first impression, her expressions are rather reminiscent of my ILE mothers, who also has a sort of obsession with crossword puzzles, other loopy word games and crime solving, who done it, type shows (Ne+Ti?)

If she is, than a mirage relation with her could be a reason for having such a positive relationship with her, more so than IEE I would think
    Heh, that was my first impression as well, although it wasn't strong enough to post about it until now.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, she really might be ILE. That was something I hadn't considered before this thread but it kinda makes sense. She's Ti and Si valuing. Fe and Ne too. Yep. Plus I think her husband is LII. She always got along well with my ESE husband too. hmmm.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But, does she talk about new ideas all the time and how they can fit into systems?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, does she talk about new ideas all the time and how they can fit into systems?
    Our conversations these days are more about our kids, her upcoming move hundreds of miles away and my relationship issues. so... no? I think in her work however, she dealt with a computer system software thingy (I have no idea the specifics) for a company? So she has that geeky potential. Plus she's a really good brainstormer. AND she was a late bloomer when it comes to relationships. Her first boyfriend wasn't until college. Not that that necessarily means anything but aren't ILEs sometimes a bit later than other types when it comes to dating and commitment? She was kinda clueless about the feelings of her first boyfriend (we still laugh about that).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Our conversations these days are more about our kids, her upcoming move hundreds of miles away and my relationship issues. so... no? I think in her work however, she dealt with a computer system software thingy (I have no idea the specifics) for a company? So she has that geeky potential. Plus she's a really good brainstormer. AND she was a late bloomer when it comes to relationships. Her first boyfriend wasn't until college. Not that that necessarily means anything but aren't ILEs sometimes a bit later than other types when it comes to dating and commitment? She was kinda clueless about the feelings of her first boyfriend (we still laugh about that).
    Yeah, but ILE have this ache for talking about ideas with regards to everything; kids, to chairs to any object around them.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice E.T. shirt.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Nice E.T. shirt.
    I know! lol The more I think about it, the more I think she's gotta be alpha something or other.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, she really might be ILE. That was something I hadn't considered before this thread but it kinda makes sense. She's Ti and Si valuing. Fe and Ne too. Yep. Plus I think her husband is LII. She always got along well with my ESE husband too. hmmm.
    I just want to make it known, that I CALLED IT!!!! (or i was the first one to suggest it anyway. . .)

I'm getting pretty good at this, if I do say so myself!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I just want to make it known, that I CALLED IT!!!! (or i was the first one to suggest it anyway. . .)

I'm getting pretty good at this, if I do say so myself!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what maritsa said.

fwiw....to me, she does not look ILE. way too introverted and ethical.

ILE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I dunno. She IS really ethical! I was talking with her today and thinking ILE? Not sure. ISFp maybe?? Her mom is likely EXTj and their relationship totally stresses her out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast