Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What advice can older ENTps give to younger ILEs?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What advice can older ENTps give to younger ILEs?

    and if so, what advice can you give to the younger generations...

    wait I just correlated mature with old... let me rephrase that:

    and if so, what advice can you give to us lesser life forms?

    Or, start the jading process and tell me it won't get any better after ccollege.
    ENTP, or at least that is the type that allows me to make the most excuses...

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It won't get any better. Enjoy it while you can. That's what I'm doing :wink:
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    It won't get any better. Enjoy it while you can. That's what I'm doing :wink:
    Pfft.

    Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    and if so, what advice can you give to the younger generations...

    wait I just correlated mature with old... let me rephrase that:

    and if so, what advice can you give to us lesser life forms?

    Or, start the jading process and tell me it won't get any better after ccollege.
    Maturity just means balance. Forget all of the "supposed to be's" you've been programed with and just BE without guilt or fear or devaluing of self. This is how balance is accomplished.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Maturity just means balance. Forget all of the "supposed to be's" you've been programed with and just BE without guilt or fear or devaluing of self. This is how balance is accomplished.
    Pfft.

    :wink:
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha, you are your own case an point :wink:
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most definitely.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •