Thread: Amnesia & Fi creative

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amnesia & Fi creative

Last edited by felafel; 09-11-2010 at 11:00 PM.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk the people involved, but I think it's more likely that the INTp thought there was some connection that actually wasn't as strong as he thought.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that SEEs' feelings towards people can swing wildly from moment to moment. They pay far more attention to what they are feeling in this immediate moment than what they felt yesterday, and they have a tendency to act upon transient emotions with little self-control. This leads to both very rapid falling-outs and very rapid reconciliation, depending on the way the pendulum is swinging today.

I wouldn't expect them to simply forget about their past relationships with people, particularly since they have a tendency to conceptualize their interaction with the world in terms of their relationships (whether they want to or not). However, I have seen SEEs shut people out or lie about their intentions or generally act rather brashly out of their emotional distress.

None of this applies to IEEs in my opinion.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    I don't know details either. Anyway, I mentioned this story coz it was the only "case" that comes to mind that supports the "forgetting" part. I haven't noticed anything of the sort ime or imo.

Parts of that description of Fi creative on wiki seem, simply, unfounded. Unless, the author is speaking on some highly metaphorical way lol.
    I think whateves was tried to be said failed with those sentences. The only way I can see it being true is that Fi creatives are actually very adept at creating feeling of kinship. A lot of people who I dont even know well sometimes reveal their personal secrets or start talking about relationship problems although it is not what they do normally. They are not important to me but maybe I am important to them in case they are actually doing it.

Possible explanation for why interpretations are different is that either your friend thought of it more than there actually ever was or it was insignificant in the great scheeme of things. Just another relationship which was insignificant in comparison to others.

However If I would read only those sentences from wiki I would make an impresion Fi creatives are actually totally different people then they actually are. They are very adept at creating and maintaining bonds with people and usually if they the person is important or was important that bond will go away only very slowly (if at all) unless a really bad transgression happened, in which case that bond can be destroyed completely with a high chance of never being restored and if it will be then likely it will never be as strong.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    I don't know details either. Anyway, I mentioned this story coz it was the only "case" that comes to mind that supports the "forgetting" part. I haven't noticed anything of the sort ime or imo.

Parts of that description of Fi creative on wiki seem, simply, unfounded. Unless, the author is speaking on some highly metaphorical way lol.
    The wiki description doesn't mean that a Fi-creatives simply drops a relationship from their mind altogether. It's just emphasizing the point that Fi-creatives aren't always focused on the bonds they've made with people. They build up a strong bond with someone, and then a moment later act as though they forgot, when in reality they're just not focused on it. They're easily distracted by and involved with their Pe environment.
    3w4-5w6-9w8