Thread: Jimbean

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jimbean....

let's talk about his type. He seems to think he might be ILE. I don't feel it. He seems too heavy somehow to be alpha. Too intense or serious or something. I still think LSI fits.

Other opinions?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He calls me princess, which is kinda cute; last time anyone called me princess was a dual that I was dating. But I'm sure he can figure out for himself if he's Te primary. He's not ILE at all.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

we like you in Beta Jimbean!

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    He calls me princess, which is kinda cute; last time anyone called me princess was a dual that I was dating. But I'm sure he can figure out for himself if he's Te primary. He's not ILE at all.
    What would happen if I called you princess?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

So you don't relate to this ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7EwV_cz3E]YouTube - White Horse - Taylor Swift (lyrics!)[/ame]

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I'd get a hard on.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I'd get a hard on.
    I should've seen that coming. :-p
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-bg

Jimbean = LSI in my book

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    lol; you'll have to call me over for Si. :wink:

@
    Mercutio, that's brutally honest.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-27-2010 at 04:39 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    let's talk about his type. He seems to think he might be ILE. I don't feel it. He seems too heavy somehow to be alpha. Too intense or serious or something. I still think LSI fits.

Other opinions?
    you can have any opinion you want, I am not going to argue with that.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    we like you in Beta Jimbean!
    we like you too Glam!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call you princess because I feel like calling you princess, Ms. princess of Armenia... And I am not your dual.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the quotes in your sig seem

Anyway, so in my mind you are LSI 8w9.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pick and chose my battles. I am not going waste my time debating in this thread, although I like the attention
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    I pick and chose my battles. I am not going waste my time debating in this thread, although I like the attention
    You're not ILE type. The beauty of Ne is to waste your time on the possibilities. I'm pretty sure king/prince...lol that you're ESTj now. Planning and putting things off is either Ne primary or Ne activation that manifests in ESTj, sometimes the procrastination nature of Ne makes them look like ENTp's. ESFj's have Ne activation as well.
    -

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Ti-ISTj 6w5. Obvious type is obvious.
    Okay Aston, why 6w5? I think 8w9 is a better description of me than my socionics typing.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your dual's feelings are more melancholic with need for Fe not Fi kind of attention.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your dual's feelings are more melancholic with need for Fe not Fi kind of attention.
    haha I don't care what kind of attention he "needs". I'm just giving what I feel like giving. And I'm not saying he's my dual. lol (you're the only one who thinks I'm EIE, at this point. )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

haha I don't care what kind of attention he "needs". I'm just giving what I feel like giving. And I'm not saying he's my dual. lol (you're the only one who thinks I'm EIE, at this point. )
    I meant Fe either one. I thought he said he's ESTp...no? So I was thinking ESTp/ISTj dual combo
    -

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha I don't care what kind of attention he "needs". I'm just giving what I feel like giving.
    Well aren't you selfish
    Stan is not my real name.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant Fe either one. I thought he said he's ESTp...no? So I was thinking ESTp/ISTj dual combo
    really? I always thought he was saying ISTj. Well okay, I get your meaning then.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

really? I always thought he was saying ISTj. Well okay, I get your meaning then.
    He's so ESTj. But I don't have a good enough post to point out as I did with Dj who took the "I use Te when discussing economics" BS to weasel out of that one.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Would he VI?
    -

Creepy-female

Jimbean's eyes are like blue laser beams about to burn a hole in you. It's intense.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Jimbean's eyes are like blue laser beams about to burn a hole in you. It's intense.
    lol
    Be careful, that might go in the 16 types quote thread...lol
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    Be careful, that might go in the 16 types quote thread...lol