Thread: ISTps what do you think of Roberto's type?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTps what do you think of Roberto's type?

Since i dont expect any of you guys to voluntarily follow the thread in the "Personas Famosas" section on the most recent season of Bachelorette, and we need some help over there typing a guy who may be SLI (per Redbaron) or IEE (per me), but neither of us are certain--I decided to summon the SLIs here for your opinions:

Here is the thread:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post677088

Here is a photo of Roberto:

Here's a short clip of him with the bachelorette, but there are a bunch more on youtube if you need more info:

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what do u guys think? SLI or IEE or a different type altogether?

p.s. others welcome to weigh in too obviously!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay that video was WEIRD. But actually Michael Landon does remind me of Roberto a bit! Very strange.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roberto is a lot more attractive than me, but his eye shape, gaze, and smile are the SAME exact expression i have on a bunch of my pics. And he's not Fe-POLR. So that is the general basis behind my IEE typing of him (besides his obvious Fi-valuing, Si valuing)

Creepy-cinq

I've never watched the bachelorette. From a socionics perspective, with plr, I have a hard time imagining any ISTp willingly participating in this type of show. So, I would nix ISTp as a type.

Roberto looks relaxed, smiling and 'comfortable in his own skin'. I'd say he probably is comfortable with relationships; appears charming. I'd guess EXFp, leaning towards ENFp.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright so if Roberto is IEE and Alie is EIE, how will the relationship go? Will they last?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    alright so if Roberto is IEE and Alie is EIE, how will the relationship go? Will they last?
    Good question. I have no idea. I'm thinking unlikely, being from opposing quadras. But I really dont know much about quasi's. I know that i haven't really gotten along all that well with the EIE's here (except numbers, but he is in a class by himself).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I've had the mis-fortuned of having this show forced upon me by someone who will not be mentioned.

I saw the season finally, and frankly everything this bozo said made my damn eyes roll. I really don't think that he's SLI, with his flowery language and peppered mannerisms. It seemed he opened up faster than a hooker on payday.
    Yeah that's what i thought too when i watched clips of him. I dont like the show much either so i hardly watched it.

EDIT: i just reread your post Loki, and i dont think he's THAT bad. I think he's a really good guy! I do agree though (and this is what my comment was directed at) that he did open up a lot faster and with more Fe than I would expect from an SLI.
    Last edited by Suz; 08-04-2010 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wondered about ENFp for him, but I settled on ESFp, because he had an easy time with the physical challenges (like wrestling other guys) and seemed to jump right in there.

For Alli, I thought she seemed ESFx.

So it's possible they were the same type and both ESFps.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roberto - potentially Fi-ENFp.

Allie - Fe-ESFj IMO.

EDIT: After taking a closer look, ENFj may indeed be more likely.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-09-2010 at 11:52 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Roberto - potentially Fi-ENFp.

Allie - Fe-ESFj IMO.

DeAnte's ALIVE!! Yay!

I sort of thought ESE for Allie too, just b/c she seemed sort of benign (for lack of a better term) in her Fe-ness. But people seemed to call her EIE pretty unanimously here for some reason.

Them getting along makes more sense in this case I guess. I've had pretty good experiences with my beneficiaries as far as I know (I think at least two of my friends are ESEs).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I wondered about ENFp for him, but I settled on ESFp, because he had an easy time with the physical challenges (like wrestling other guys) and seemed to jump right in there.

For Alli, I thought she seemed ESFx.

So it's possible they were the same type and both ESFps.
    hmmmm, good point. I just think Roberto's eyes are more Ne/Si than an SEE's would be.

Also, there are IEE athletes out there--e.g. Evan Lysacek.

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I sort of thought ESE for Allie too, just b/c she seemed sort of benign (for lack of a better term) in her Fe-ness. But people seemed to call her EIE pretty unanimously here for some reason.

Them getting along makes more sense in this case I guess. I've had pretty good experiences with my beneficiaries as far as I know (I think at least two of my friends are ESEs).
    I've looked at the video and another posted on the show's site. ESE would be my guess. I'm curious why EIE was the unanimous choice.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when are ESEs benign in anything? They're pretty highly expressive and will always tell you what's on their minds, especially their likes and dislikes. Ali's withdrawn-nes might have something to do with intuition if she's an extratim.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Since when are ESEs benign in anything? They're pretty highly expressive and will always tell you what's on their minds, especially their likes and dislikes. Ali's withdrawn-nes might have something to do with intuition if she's an extratim.
    no i meant benign in a no alterior motive sort of way, not in a withdrawn/outspoken sense. I guess i should have clarified that since benign can mean different things to different quadras, lol.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte's ALIVE!! Yay!
    Pleasure to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Ali's withdrawn-nes might have something to do with intuition if she's an extratim.
    Granted I've never seen the show and only "know" her from interviews, but If you honestly believe that "withdrawn" is a remotely accurate descriptor for Ali or that her extroversion is questionable, then I would certainly kill myself if I ever had to spend 2 seconds with whatever ESEs you've been around.