TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Joel Zimmerman - deadmau5

Just curious about one of my favorite artists:

The name Deadmau5 (pronounced dead mouse) comes from an incident where a mouse crawled into Joel Zimmerman's computer.

deadmau5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.facebook.com/deadmau5

Somebody mentioned that he's an Ne-LII. The question is, what type do you think he is?

Creepy-male

I couldn't contradict that typing. He's also definitely not one of the many Alpha SFs involved with Trance, lol (Armin van Buuren, ATB).

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was thinking ILE but wouldn't rule out Ne-LII. He seems like an alpha NT going by his word usage.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me of niffweed for some reason.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I couldn't contradict that typing. He's also definitely not one of the many Alpha SFs involved with Trance, lol (Armin van Buuren, ATB).
    I like ATB. "Terra 260273" from Future Memories is like one of my tops songs played.

---

I'll take a bite out of this:

‘Deadmau5’, Zimmermans’ DJ name, comes from an incident where a mouse crawled into his computer and died. ‘Dead Mouse’ was too long for an IRC login name, so he abbreviated it to be the “leet speak” spelling “Deadmau5”.
    I think that's a totally + move.

Some of this Facebook statuses on his page:

deadmau5: well... whatever. just messing around as usual.
    deadmau5: so good to be home with all of my gear in one place... and my cat.... christ, i feel like my legs got run over by a steamroller tho... hot bath ensues.
    deadmau5: my cat sleeps like a 4chan goon.
    deadmau5: ‎.... about as busy as a 1 legged cat trying to dig a hole into a marble floor.
    Seems very

deadmau5: i keep forgetting that nothing happens on a tuesday night in Toronto. lol!
    deadmau5: nice, stage is coming along smoothly... looking good in here! i forgot how many TV's were in this place... sheesh!
    deadmau5: fk's sake... i need a macbook adapter. lol. left it in dublin i think... oops.
    deadmau5: what the hell am i... doin... drinking in LA...
    Subdued

deadmau5: ah Vancouver... you never dissapoint me! thanks so much to you guys + Blueprint events for making this event so awesome... now head on over to Gorgomish and let Max Graham finish you off, i'd totally join you.. but im completely knackered! have fun!
    deadmau5: as much as i do love the shit out of Benny, i think i should just sit here and chill out... my right ear is buzzing from that fucked up monitor still... and i should probably just sit here and do nothing for a change. Have a great time with Benny tonight NYC! show him the NY love i know you all have inside you.
    deadmau5: options: go see benny benassi tonight. stay in the hotel and watch movies all night, go buy a charger for my DS and play video games all night, or just watch the discovery channel maybe. hmm.
    deadmau5: okay, enough with the overdosing on crazy... back to normality... playing with my new modular and doing nothing.
    deadmau5: off to bonarooooooooooooooooooooooo. packity pack pack.

after that, im going to hide somewhere without a computer / internet for a week and relax before my brain explodes. so.... if i dont see you at Bonaroo, then... ill see you in a little bit.

LATE!
    June 11 at 6:20
    deadmau5: got a haircut. ate some ice cream. taking a nap now... seeya tonight Lisboa
    deadmau5: back in London. bored . going to lock myself in the room and watch shit movies.
    deadmau5: dude! that cave was awesome! great crowd... sorry for having to bail so quickly after my set... i hadnt eaten all day and the heat + all the red bulls and champagne probably did NOT help.. had to get outta there quick... loved you guys! thanks for having me
    deadmau5: FOOKING PRAWNS!!!!
    deadmau5: wow... ive only been here an hour and already met a bunch of cool people lookin fwd to the show.... getting moar stoked now time for mexican foods!!!!
    deadmau5: for some reason or anothwer i thought it was going to be warm here! ... so wrong!!! Some little f'n noob stole my cap last night... but at least i have a haircut. Seeya in a couple hours Sasquatch Music Festival! rawr.
    deadmau5: i wanna go somewhere and hide... and then be all like "yyyeeaaaaaaahhhhhh"
    Very +

deadmau5: how the hell did i just do that? seriously. i cant move my legs. my nose is sniffly and now my ears are ringing. and yeah... i just walked away from probably the most beautiful girl ive ever seen in my life. in a red dress. go figure. im just sore. going to bed. FML. thanks nyc. seeya tomorrow nawlins!
    over

deadmau5: is there any particular reason why i feel completely detatched from myself and everything else around me lately? im really hoping this is temporary.
    valuing

---

He uses a lot of emoctions, exclamations, and seems very in the way he writes, but in the way he speaks on camera is totally different.

Example:

deadmau5: "When the music industry hands you lemons.... say, bitch, i don't want no fuckin lemonade, get me a coke with some ice in it." -mau5
    vs.

---

Random shit that made me laugh:

deadmau5: According to legend, the only way to appease the Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland is to sacrifice a virgin girl.... fuckit, lets toss Justin Bieber in there.... as if the volcano would know the diff anyway, coz i dont.
    deadmau5: since some people cant even handle a simple concept as video games... im producing a new one just for you guys. Hey man.... im only here to help.

deadmau5: why does everyone always ask me how i see out of my head and yet nobody asks lady gaga how she sees out of... well, whatever the hell that thing is on her head this week.
    I think he's ENTp () in person, and surprisingly comes across like an a ISFp online.

This is what I think, what does everybody else see?
    Last edited by Timeless; 07-21-2010 at 07:28 AM.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is LII to the max. Not ILE.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned