Thread: Controlling Fe and untruth

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Controlling Fe and untruth

I was wondering if anyone could explain how to control or the expression of it. I understand that ILI send very little Fe, is it just a focusing on using the first two functions? from a socionics model, it would seem that telling a logical lie to an dominant would be the best way to go, as remaining in T suppresses F, and the hope would be that the does not spot the logical inconsistency. any thoughts?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest that you don't lie to people and don't try to control them. What are your motives here?

Edit: Are you talking about controlling your *own* expression of Fe by lying to people?
    NiTe | Socionix

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The give away to the lie will be in your emotional response. The answer is to justify the lie to yourself, by reorienting your view of the world. This will have the effect of distancing yourself from people, though, because you will be working on the plane of an alternate worldview from those around you.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, and then you'll get depressed. Don't bother; it's not worth the effort of depression. Don't suppress your emotions.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by sarah
    I suggest that you don't lie to people and don't try to control them.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    The give away to the lie will be in your emotional response. The answer is to justify the lie to yourself, by reorienting your view of the world. This will have the effect of distancing yourself from people, though, because you will be working on the plane of an alternate worldview from those around you.
    This is true.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want to control your own Fe in order to avoid disclosing your emotions, or in order to disclose them and communicate more effectively?
    Perhaps both of those issues could be taken care of by learning how to use body language consciously. That isn't about manipulation; it's simply about learning how to give off non-verbal signs that others can decode correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps the question is how to strengthen certain functions that we are weak in. for example i am weak in Fe. people who are strong in Fe display "the ability to cheer up others who are down, instinctual knowledge of the degree of tactful politeness to display to strangers, and influencing others to be kind to each other." The question is, how does one strengthen a function? I can use my first two functions and learn heuristics to be tactful and polite, but how does one actually learn to use weak functions better? How do Fe dominant learn T?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nevermind. i answered my own question.
    LII

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy
    perhaps the question is how to strengthen certain functions that we are weak in. for example i am weak in Fe. people who are strong in Fe display "the ability to cheer up others who are down, instinctual knowledge of the degree of tactful politeness to display to strangers, and influencing others to be kind to each other." The question is, how does one strengthen a function? I can use my first two functions and learn heuristics to be tactful and polite, but how does one actually learn to use weak functions better? How do Fe dominant learn T?
    You know that you don't HAVE to do it?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.