Thread: Kathy Griffin

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Kathy Griffin

What's her type? I watched that video and got an overly aggressive impression from her, someone I would not be comfortable hanging around with.

I'm thinking SLE? EIE?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what i think of her too, actually.

Ashton typed her IEE, but that's one of his rare typings i actually disagree with.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her voice is similar to that of Katey Sagal. Maybe it's type related? Also, maybe these two are of a same type?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kathy Griffith is EIE if she's beta. I honestly got a not-beta vibe from her, but she is certainly a typical edgy beta. LSI is actually a possibility too, really. She seems more like she knows whens she's crossing a line but isn't really sure exactly what emotional response she's going to provoke, just that she's going to provoke one (kinda like discojoe, lol). On the other hand, she's extremely gossipy, and I don't generally imagine LSIs as gossips. Shrug. Either beta rational is a possibility, imo. SLE is not. She doesn't seem SLE to me in the slightest.

I like IEE, just because it gets her out of my quadra (like I said, she doesn't seem beta to me). But I would need that typing solidly defended before I'd go for it, because she is beta by all external signs.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.