Thread: The IEs through really cheesy 90s pop

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The IEs through really cheesy 90s pop

Give or take a couple of years. All the stuff I had to listen to in kindergarten.

YouTube - Kaoma - Lambada
    The two kids express their innermost passion to love each other regardless of the obstacle, with the ultimate message that love conquers all. In the dance atmosphere, people are freely drawing attention to their expression and lavishing reception on each other. Even the antagonist dad (whose a prude, but it maybe implied that he's racist) seems like a logical type who mellows out by the end because someone distracts him with a dance.

Bittersweet melody. The atmosphere seems more Alpha: laid back, generally inclusive and naturally flowing for all its boisterousness.

YouTube - Macarena - Los del Rio
    The Macarena. The two singers are Alpha SF by VI. The guy on the right is SEI and the one on the left is ESE. (VI opinions are always IMO).

Same deal about expressing yourself, only this time it's about being the center of attention and wanting to cheat on your boyfriend.

YouTube - Sasha Dith only Russian Girls
    Honestly, everything about this video is : the military; the patriotic wanking; that the entire song is basically a tribute to the external static appearance of the girls, i.e. how "hot" they are; the unnaturally symmetric (Ti+Se) look of the large breasted women. Melody is highly regular and percussive, which tends to be the case in techno. Even the way the soldier likes being abused is a victim-aggressor fantasy.

YouTube - D.O.N.S. Feat. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (Official Video HQ)
    YouTube - Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It HQ [1994]
    All about momentum, kinetic energy and mobilization. The guy in the second video seems like the most frivolous, territorially invasive, no respect for boundaries, loud, insufferable jackass I could ever imagine meeting and is probably SEE.

YouTube - The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist (Good Quality)

It's got everything related to . Can't follow rules; check. Penguins; check. Midgets; check. Making fun of pompous establishment figures from Gamma; check.

X 20 YouTube - Ice Cube - Why We Thugs
    More Ti-creative though. I think Ice Cube is probably SLE.

All about extrapolating systems and generating explanations. Confidently asserts conclusions without needing to present direct factual support, which he assumes is evident just from looking around ( superid). Cuts through the government bullshit to get to the truth: "they give us guns and drugs then wonder why in the fuck we thugs."

YouTube - OMC - How Bizarre
    I think this one is pretty . The song is about commenting on the all interesting sensory details they experience on their road trip. The song is a long narrative about all the things that happen to them, one after another. (I'm not so sure about this one though).

YouTube - Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
    Ton of themes like expecting trust (read: full disclosure) in a relationship and taking revenge when that trust is broken. She pretty much ruined the rest of that poor guy's life just for cheating on her. Pretty obvious she's ESI.

Lots of other Gamma SF themes like spending money on expensive stuff and being a materialistic b**ch.

YouTube - House Of pain - Jump Around Music Video
    The singer (LSI) is the top dog and alpha male of his pack, which is a sort of artificial hierarchy ().

Nationalism, parochialism, separating your people from the rest of the herd ("Irish Pride") is all . Lots of movement and kinetic energy "jump around" () that's transmitted out through shared highly emotive displays ().

Lots of boasting about their skillz = .
    You can do anything with a bayonet except sit on it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really did love the reel to reel song.
    A precursor to "move bitch get out the way"
    Why not a EsfJ showing the SE demonstrative for him though.
    Last edited by jughead; 07-16-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    I really did love the reel to reel song.
    A precursor to "move bitch get out the way"
    Why not a EsfJ showing the SE demonstrative for him though.
    is too strong. Besides, I've never met anyone who lets their demonstrative override their ego functions.

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where's the rest of em?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-male

?

Lyrics are pretty much just a story.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated the post.