Thread: What do you think?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you think?

Last edited by nanashi; 12-11-2020 at 06:58 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello Nanashi....

My friend is a phd physicist who is ESFp and I'f you would like, I would be happy to introduce you to him...
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, you're a girl? Two duals to choose from (Eric doesn't count)...I'm sure a lot of ILIs would be envious. Iain sounds the best to me.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by nanashi; 12-11-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies. They are helpful. Sorry it was a book to read. I've got to run to class.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Do you think you're more into Iain because he didn't violate by going back to his 3yr relationship? Since you and I both value , I thought it might be the reason. Or are you being practical and selecting the closer guy?

Iain's 28. I'm 25. Eric's a baby (20-23). And Sam's 23.
    I'm being practical. Sam doesn't seem very secure; you'd have to put forth some effort to get him. I wasn't sure about the role Barbie played in it...long paragraphs are annoying to read. She seems like a jerk, though.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanashi, you should turn your life into a romance novel or something!

I don't have any advice though. Uh, go with your heart???

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Do you think you're more into Iain because he didn't violate by going back to his 3yr relationship? Since you and I both value , I thought it might be the reason. Or are you being practical and selecting the closer guy?
    Yes, that would make sense.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Maritsa.

O man, that's incredibly sweet of you and thoughtful, maritsa. i do, however, feel a little concerned about meeting anyone in person off the internet....my internet life is where I spill a lot of guts and talk about my relationships anonymously, due to this and my concern for safety, and my tentativeness about meeting anyone so much further along with his life than I am now...not to mention the fact that he might be located far from me, I will gratefully decline for now.