Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What types do you have the most conflict with on this forum?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What types do you have the most conflict with on this forum?

what types do you have the most conflict with on this forum?

I'm finding that I'm the most annoyed and have the most conflict (internal, even if I don't express it) with ISTps, moreso than ESTjs.

*sigh* And I never feel conflict with ENTjs.

This is no reason, in itself, to revisit my type. But it makes me wonder what other people's experiences are with conflict, on the forum.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-male

For me, I think it's the people, not the types.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    For me, I think it's the people, not the types.
    could be, yeah.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Oh you know you love us SLI's!

For me still has to be the attention-whoring of ENFj's. (That's easily and readily identifiable)
    not you! I like you, LV. Always have.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post

I'm finding that I'm the most annoyed and have the most conflict (internal, even if I don't express it) with ISTps, moreso than ESTjs.

This is no reason, in itself, to revisit my type. But it makes me wonder what other people's experiences are with conflict, on the forum.
    I've had a conflict or two with ESTp's and ESFp's; that's it.

I had a really big one with Ryu, until he gave up, started to grumble at me, and accept my information the way I wanted it accepted, but that's just how our dual pair works. When I want to do something and I feel my dual is trying to control, I try to communicate that I want to do what I want to, but they don't listen because they want to control my energy. It's a give and take, he let go of saying that I posted too much in compromise for me to let him control my energy-flow and directing me to the specific threads where he saw the most advantage.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-13-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=redbaron;668191]what types do you have the most conflict with on this forum?

QUOTE]

NO! I hope it wasn't me. It's Parkster isn't it?
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Cyrano;668204]

QUOTE]

NO! I hope it wasn't me. It's Parkster isn't it?
    Not you! LOL Okay so erase what I said about ISTps. I think Brian was right.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw shucks.

I actually really do like almost all the IEI's on the forum... but don't tell anybody.
    Must have been something you said.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I conflict with SLEs. In real life, too.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supervision isn't really that bad of an intertype relationship. I usually get along fine with ENTps and ESFps.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Supervision isn't really that bad of an intertype relationship. I usually get along fine with ENTps and ESFps.
    yeah it's not that bad unless it's marriage or something.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good question. I experience probably the most frustration with delta NFs, and have the worst time in arguments with gamma NTs. Ironically, I think I get on well with all the delta STs. Rarely do alphas annoy me.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    That's because you're mistyped and ESFp's (actually, both become benefit relations) would be your benefit relations, which are very warm...

I should say, deceptively warm.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always associated fake niceness with .

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I always associated fake niceness with .
    And Fe-valuers associate it with Fi. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have conflicts very badly with SLEs and IEIs in real life, but here it´s been calm with them.

I´ve only had a few non-important discussions which were even somewhat funny with Brian (don´t remember his type though) and a conflict started by WorkaholicsAnon with me some months ago (I hope she left it on the past).

In real life sometimes I do have trouble with ESFPs, though, although I have a very good ESFP friend, one whom I count as one of my three best friends, and he´s there for me like I am for him, it´s just pure loyalty, even though he does things which I have to just ignore or forgive sometimes. I think ESFPs can be very good people but very very childish if they don´t check this because they have a very big and vain ego. They seem to have an immense need of self-affirmation especially regarding sexual-affective pursuits.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    I have conflicted with a LIE, an IEE and an ESE.
    I find three or four people here annoyingly annoying. Betas and alphas
    Some of the Delta NFs are annoying, too. For being so "nice". It makes me feel they are fake, but I guess they are not.
    No we are not fake or faking it. Although we do seem that way to others, especially those who read into intentions of others like SLE and IEI types. There's so much meanness that genuine niceness is just not trusted any more.
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was this thread inspired by me? I feel so honored.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Indeed. Fake niceness should be just labeled under Fail Ethics or something.
    Or not even fail ethics. Just not-my-type. Fake niceness was one of the first things that I filed under the category of "irreconcilable type differences." Just a difference in what is considered real and what is considered fake. What an LSE would find super annoying "fakeness," an SLE might find super likeable "realness" even if it were the exact same action.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None probably. There are people who annoy me but their behaviour is annoying not due to their type but due to crazyness.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, whatever type she is.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the Beta rationals (my typings, not necessary theirs), due to what I perceive as hotheadedness and delusional mindsets

Se dominants don't possess much of a threat to me via the internet as they do in person, so I haven't experienced any qualms with the ones here (in fact I like all the SLE's here thus far)
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did have conflict with one member here and temporarily put him on ignore but have since taken him off my ignore list.

I think its more about the person and not their type.

Some of the beta's on here rub me the wrong way because they post things that are offensive. I think its a case of attention seeking and emotional expression gone too far. Not all the betas are like that of course and some of the nicest people on this forum are betas.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know they aren't around often but SEEs. SEEs are probably the type that bugs me the most (IRL Too), it's like some one took everything bad about EIIs and SLEs and mashed it all together then let out some maniacal evil villain laugh at the thought of what they just unleashed upon the world.
    Easy Day

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    In real life sometimes I do have trouble with ESFPs, though, although I have a very good ESFP friend, one whom I count as one of my three best friends, and he´s there for me like I am for him, it´s just pure loyalty, even though he does things which I have to just ignore or forgive sometimes. I think ESFPs can be very good people but very very childish if they don´t check this because they have a very big and vain ego. They seem to have an immense need of self-affirmation especially regarding sexual-affective pursuits.
    That sounds really gay. You may want to fix it.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, but it takes a conscious effort to believe it.

well, not all Delta NFs are genuine. I have met those who use their "niceness" to make others, like me, look bad. It is manipulative, not nice. But they do it with a friendly smile, yes, making it seem even more fake to me.
    I think they try to force me into following their rules around them, even if I don't agree with or even understand the rules? Not sure? It is very confusing, and makes it seem as if they want to be treated as more important than others. I guess "nice" is relative.

That being said, I know a lot of IEEs from school, and we have fun, when we meet, so it's not as if I constantly fight Deltas. Most of them are nice for real.

It may be because you really do look bad next to their niceness, and/or they thought you wronged them or someone else in some way. Just guessing though, from what i've experienced with betas.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I know, but it takes a conscious effort to believe it.

well, not all Delta NFs are genuine. I have met those who use their "niceness" to make others, like me, look bad. It is manipulative, not nice. But they do it with a friendly smile, yes, making it seem even more fake to me.

I think they try to force me into following their rules around them, even if I don't agree with or even understand the rules? Not sure? It is very confusing, and makes it seem as if they want to be treated as more important than others. I guess "nice" is relative.

That being said, I know a lot of IEEs from school, and we have fun, when we meet, so it's not as if I constantly fight Deltas. Most of them are nice for real.
    fuck "nice" go for real honest true people.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, now I remember! Bullets and Doves. He's the only member on here who's on permanent ignore. When I blocked him the only words out of his fingers were "i'm gay" and "PAY ATTENTION TO ME".
    sounds like bush.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    It may be because you really do look bad next to their niceness, and/or they thought you wronged them or someone else in some way. Just guessing though, from what i've experienced with betas.
    its still manipulative, though.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    its still manipulative, though.
    you really think that is going to go somewhere?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    you really think that is going to go somewhere?
    Its probably not going anywhere, but regardless, I dislike justifications like that taking away from the main concern of manipulation - the end doesn't justify the means to me.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I know they aren't around often but SEEs. SEEs are probably the type that bugs me the most (IRL Too), it's like some one took everything bad about EIIs and SLEs and mashed it all together then let out some maniacal evil villain laugh at the thought of what they just unleashed upon the world.
    That's hilarious. You make them sound appealing now.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Indeed. Fake niceness should be just labeled under Fail Ethics or something.
    Fake niceness should be labeled under dumb ass behavior. It has nothign to do with ethics.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THERE ARE SLIS ON THIS FORUM ORLY?

As far as I recall the only SLI on this forum was force my hand.

I have a tendency to conflict with idiots.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh good lord, let's not start with that again.
    HAHA Am I a threat to your position as an SLI?

Creepy-male

Lol, Ez, what type do you think Loki is?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but the more you tend to repeat the "There's only one SLI" tagline, the more people will believe it.
    Correctly, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Lol, Ez, what type do you think Loki is?
    Highly unlikely to be SLI. Probably Alpha. Maybe Beta. Very unlikely Gamma. I'm open to arguments though. I don't really know him enough to say what he is, but I know him enough to say what he isn't.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    THERE ARE SLIS ON THIS FORUM ORLY?

As far as I recall the only SLI on this forum was force my hand.

Like repels like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast