Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't you just show up?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having this face is a good way to get laid, at least by NFs.

you're a hot nazi macaulay culkin.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    you're a hot nazi macaulay culkin.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip #10

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEvnM8bq5-8]YouTube - What Women Want. Looks or Confidence?[/ame]
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip #11 (warning profanity):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ry-IvLZsNs&feature=related]YouTube - How to get laid. The TRUTH about looks and money[/ame]

^^ everything he says except for lying about wanting to be in a relationship.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip #12:

Men, the older you get, the more money matters to women.

you can be 20 and be broke, and can still get laid.

you can be 30 and be broke, you have a small chance at getting laid.

you can be 40 and be broke, .... and you are sh!t out of luck.

The older you get, the more money you had better have.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to add to the above post; options for a 40 year old guy is more limited than a 30 year old guy (assuming the guy is single of course). Besides money, social connections are important at any age, but I think it is more so for older guys.

So a guy that has at least some connections and some money can still get laid at the age of 40. The guy is more valuable if he makes more than 100K a year and/or has social connections like knowing night club owners and etc. This is something I read about from an older dude, and I have witnessed it to a pretty large extent.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    Tip #12:

Men, the older you get, the more money matters to women.

you can be 20 and be broke, and can still get laid.

you can be 30 and be broke, you have a small chance at getting laid.

you can be 40 and be broke, .... and you are sh!t out of luck.

The older you get, the more money you had better have.
    iI've heard that EIE women are particularly attuned to the money thing. That said, I don't think it's true for all women.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to add to the above post; options for a 40 year old guy is more limited than a 30 year old guy (assuming the guy is single of course). Besides money, social connections are important at any age, but I think it is more so for older guys.

So a guy that has at least some connections and some money can still get laid at the age of 40. The guy is more valuable if he makes more than 100K a year and/or has social connections like knowing night club owners and etc. This is something I read about from an older dude, and I have witnessed it to a pretty large extent.
    nah, pretty much any man can get laid, it's just that he might have to accept a lower-quality woman.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah, pretty much any man can get laid, it's just that he might have to accept a lower-quality woman.
    Yeah, I know... I should have added that... except I don't want to talk about low quality women. Heck I have seen a homeless couple roaming around the area that I live.

If you are a 40 year old guy that wants a 25 year old college girl, or a good looking classy 35 year old woman, you need to at least be in decent shape, have some class of your own, and make at least 50K (or thereabouts).
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I know... I should have added that... except I don't want to talk about low quality women. Heck I have seen a homeless couple roaming around the area that I live.

If you are a 40 year old guy that wants a 25 year old college girl, or a good looking classy 35 year old woman, you need to at least be in decent shape, have some class of your own, and make at least 50K (or thereabouts).
    yep. oh gosh, at least 50K. In a metropolitan area, it had better be 100K. (I guess that sounds snobby but it's just true.)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep. oh gosh, at least 50K. In a metropolitan area, it had better be 100K. (I guess that sounds snobby but it's just true.)
    It had better be 100k pretty much anywhere unless the 40 year old is ridiculously good-looking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhh does 40 year olds use banknots instead of a dick ?

i mean does ladies spead their legs only then they get to talk with your boss and are assured you're a 100k man ?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    uhh does 40 year olds use banknots instead of a dick ?

i mean does ladies spead their legs only then they get to talk with your boss and are assured you're a 100k man ?
    You can lie about it, but they'll catch on pretty quickly if you do, just from looking at your car, your clothes, and your house.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

raising kids ain't cheap, people. although I guess we're talking about getting laid, not getting married. LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, yeah but like... why do you car, house, bla-bla ? aren't betas idealistic? I look pretty good, and I dont have money at all.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, yeah but like... why do you car, house, bla-bla ? aren't betas idealistic? I look pretty good, and I dont have money at all.
    Yes, Betas are idealistic, and their ideal for middle-aged men is that they had better have money.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is purely stupid. are betas that shitty rly?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is purely stupid. are betas that shitty rly?
    It's not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense from a social perspective.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See?

Jimbean ,LSIs and SLEs are naturally inclined towards misogyny and bitterness just as EIEs and IEIs (Fe subtype mostly,me thinks) are startled by demonstration of power. With these videos you're just adding fuel to the fire here. Your soul is not gentle,you give off LIE vibes.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    Jimbean ,LSIs and SLEs are naturally inclined towards misogyny and bitterness just as EIEs and IEIs (Fe subtype mostly,me thinks) are startled by demonstration of power. With these videos you're just adding fuel to the fire here. Your soul is not gentle,you give off LIE vibes.
    I'm just telling you how it is... and I am an ILE that is also 8w9.

I don't hate women btw. I just recognize the sexes for what they are.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

i didn't say you hate them.

and woooo
    Donald Trump is my first role model.

Here is a short list of my role models in order:

Donald Trump
    Alex Jones
    George Washington
    Andrew Jackson
    Vladimir Putin

and then there are some others.
    *LIE alert*
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-25-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I wouldn't even look twice at a middle aged man unless he was successful, made bank, and is willing to spoil me.
    lol I dunno if you're joking but that's basically true. I'd never give up dating younger guys for a boring middle aged one with no money, loads of baggage and nothing to offer me. Why would anyone? The woman has to be getting something out of it too.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    lol I dunno if you're joking but that's basically true. I'd never give up dating younger guys for a boring middle aged one with no money, loads of baggage and nothing to offer me. Why would anyone? The woman has to be getting something out of it too.
    .G. .o. .l. .d. . . .d. .i. .g. .g. .e. .r. ...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's called being smart and looking out for yourself and your children. And good god, why are you typing like that?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

No, it's called being smart and looking out for yourself and your children. And good god, why are you typing like that?
    .S. .o. . . .y. .o. .u. . . .h. .a. .v. .e. . . .c. .h. .i. .l. .d. .r. .e. .n. .?.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I was being truthful. :]
    .T. .h. .e. . . .t. .r. .u. .t. .h. . . .h. .u. .r. .t. .s. ...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    .S. .o. . . .y. .o. .u. . . .h. .a. .v. .e. . . .c. .h. .i. .l. .d. .r. .e. .n. .?.
    No, but when I do, it's not going to be with a broke bum.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All women are gold diggers to some extent or another.

Women like money just like men like toys.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

No, but when I do, it's not going to be with a broke bum.
    so not someone like this?

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast