ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Alex Jones Thread

"Alex Jones On National Guard Helping Confiscate Guns in New York State"

Alex Jones On National Guard Helping Confiscate Guns in New York State

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOX3QUvF-l8&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - Road Warrior-level collapse imminent: Alex Jones says we must take corrective action now[/ame]!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I noticed this video when browsing categories on YouTube about a week ago or so, I thought that seeing these two interact together would be interesting from a socionics perspective

Then this just made me lol

Kevin Trudeau? Really? lol
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's dumb. For the sole reason that he thinks gay people are out to convert children and other such nonsense.

I hate shit stirrers. I guess, I do it too - when I believe in something strongly. But I don't really like listening to loons. He's divorced from reality.

Only something calm and easygoing, is going to get people to make better choices in their lives. This just scares people into further paralyzation. Men try to have power too much. Men need to realize the entire world isn't going to form to your pure ideal you have in your male ego. So just give it a rest.

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

He's paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    C-EII-Ne 6w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's constipated here. He needs to let out his poo...

Skip to 7:00. Wherein Alex Jones Flaps His Arms Like A Monkey. Yes, Alex, you are a weirdo because you do that.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    He's dumb. For the sole reason that he thinks gay people are out to convert children and other such nonsense.

I hate shit stirrers. I guess, I do it too - when I believe in something strongly. But I don't really like listening to loons. He's divorced from reality.

Only something calm and easygoing, is going to get people to make better choices in their lives. This just scares people into further paralyzation. Men try to have power too much. Men need to realize the entire world isn't going to form to your pure ideal you have in your male ego. So just give it a rest.
    who thinks gay people are out to convert children?

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Alex Jones does, apparently.

I am not sure what I would want to convert children to, but okay.
    i'm going to put on my reporter hat there now and find out who said that about him. i find it very unlikely. could be his enemies starting viscious rumours to discredit him. he's all about trying to get to the truth, surely if he spent half an hour in the company of a group of gay people he would know that wasn't true. seems to me only redneck types would believe something as stupid as that.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make of that what you will.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had to find out if he was actually a christian, i'm surprised, but eventhough i don't believe in a god being a man sitting on a cloud in heaven i do believe in the spirit of man. the spirit of triumph of good over evil. i think when people hear him say he believes in god and that he is better than a bible thumper they would automatically categorise him as a loony, but i get what he's saying because i believe in standing up for what is right and not letting the evil people run amok too. listening to him makes me feel like i'm in touch with that kind of spirit and it makes me want to do something about it. fight back against the fact that there are enfp's and intp's forced to work in factories all over the world. doing the same menial task over and over again for 12 hours a day and absolutely no time for thinking and daydreaming at all. oh can you imagine the torture. that is just evil. i need to get me a ninja, this madness can't go on.

i don't think he's crazy for wanting to bring good to the world. i think he understands what the creator is pretty well, there are no evil people only ignorance and fear. he's trying to vanquish both. he is good. and sane. maybe he needs a holiday but he's definately one of the good guys.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=aixelsyd;705685]Replicating is overrated. Don't need to be baby makers to replicate love and life. Plus, there are plenty of orphans who could use a loving home.

But really, it's just a childish us vs. them thing. You are who you are and your orientation is a very personal part of that, but it's just a small speck of the whole. I look forward to a day where people can get over the orientation thing and realize we are all different and yet we are all the same.

But we replicate by our words and deeds as we reveal the inner contents of mind and spirit, for better or for worse. It's a constant struggle for everyone who wants to do the right thing. I know I spread my own paranoia and negativity as I am imperfect, but I guess it is a matter of recognizing that and wanting to also make a positive difference. I think Alex Jones means well, but I agree that it is overly sensationalized paranoia even if I used to listen more closely to what he said until I grew tired of all the negativity.[/QUOTE]

me too, i just couldn't be walking around scared any more. i got kind of sucked into him at one point and everyone around me thought i was mad talking all this mad stuff. i'm only realising now just how gullible i can be so maybe you can help me out in that department?

i thought he was pointing out just one incident and not condemning gays in general.

i just don't know what to think anymore.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i read that he was part of the zionist movement and that he is a stooge for the jews. then i read that he hates jews. i think what is going on here is the same as someone accusing me of hating gays just cos i say lesbians like vaginas.

i think he must be entp.

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Been there done that. Though I was listening more to the fringe groups who were telling me that they were going to round people up and that we would be tortured and killed if we didn't go along with the future fascist regime. Hey, I was like fourteen and gullible at the time. =P But yeah, I was scared shitless about what was going to happen.

All I can say is that there is no such thing as a secret group of people who are able to wield fate. You don't need to believe in a sovereign God, necessarily, to believe that humans are limited and that even the loftiest plans are bound to backfire when they are based on unreasonable and unethical ideals.

With the conspiracy group, there are many who call Alex Jones an agent of misinformation. So there are conspiracy theorists who are constantly wondering if something is misinformation or not. Anything could be argued as being misinformation engineered to mislead people and so, with that mentality, it is impossible to know what is true, what is not, or to ever come to knowledge of the truth.

The thing to know is whether some New World Order is being planned or not, it is about control and it is about freedom. According to theorists, the bad guys want to control you...your thoughts, your movements, and to monitor your every move.

But the Catch 22 is that for many who are all into this conspiracy stuff, they begin to be so paranoid that they are being watched and monitored that they already self-censor to the point that they are not free to speak and act because they are so aware of a possibility of there being some Thought Police out there and that one slip will make for negative consequences.

So they are so busy worrying and living somewhere between the truth and the lie of who they are to where they have lost confidence to find who they are in this life and live their role in this life to be who they are. They have already sold their freedom to Big Brother because they are not living freely and fully.

You only live once and there are so many things to be living for and there are so many people you meet in your life who would benefit to know you for who you are and see you for who you are. (hypothetical you, not you, humblepie, in particular)

There are so many people, yourself included, who would benefit if you looked at life positively and put that energy being put into trying to figure out what other people may or may not be doing to be informed, prepared, whatever into something that is more local and concrete and is able to reach the world around you.

The idea is that there is power in numbers and in money and in authority. But the truth is power comes from within. If you have a hold on your own inner power, your inner world, and so on your world, the world outside of you can never overpower you. If you are free within you are free without/on the outside. No one can restrain you.

Things which breed negative emotions are more often than not useless, especially when there is nothing you can do about it or that it makes you feel helpless and powerless. This is how fearful prophecies become self-fulfilling ones whether there is some Illuminati or upcoming totalitarian regime trying to control you. No, it is you who controls you and if you let fear control you, then you have already lost if the point is not being controlled by some fearsome power.

Instead of worrying, think of your family, your kids, the people you love, the world around you, the good that people do. Those things are so much greater in your particular world than some distant prospect of a fearful scenario.

If I had to choose between being scared of the elusive 'Them' or choose between the people in my life who I care about and focusing on them versus 'Them', I think I would pick them.

It's easy to rely on one person to interpret the world and the facts for you, and that is essentially what a lot of people do, if not most people do who are taken into the conspiracy theory thing. But relying on other people to think for you means that you are subservient to another. People are scared of being brainwashed by the media so they let themselves have their ideas be controlled by someone else who tells them that if they don't listen to them, the media will get them. It's just a psychological tactic that fringe groups, churches, and any extremist group uses to make you so fearful of being a mind slave that you choose slavery, hence how the 'Freedom is slavery, slavery is freedom' mentality as coined by Eric Blair comes into play.

Believe me, I have been there and done that and wasted several years of my youth living like that and so I, having gotten tired of being so depressed that I thought it better if I literally dropped dead, said "to hell with it," turned my back on every authority and winged it, being open to learn from anything and anyone without needing to subscribe to any particular authority.

While I was depressed to the point of physical sickness prior because of all that negative crap, I have felt more stable, more free, and more myself since.

Just don't listen to that stuff if it brings you down. You are not turning your ear from the truth by doing so. You are protecting yourself, your mind, and opening doors for better opportunities lending towards growth instead. Because your life is your life and strangers on radio show programs, in seats of government, or on the Internet can tell you what they want to tell you, but none of them can tell you what you should do with your life or how to make the most of the time you have living. Only you can find what making the most of life means, and it seems that a bunch of mysterious maybes about the future which are shrouded in fear and foreboding are not conducive to really figuring out how to optimize time for yourself and for others.
    i don't really get too scared, i always hold back a bit of belief. i think it's more to do with me not knowing what i know in regards to impersonal information such as what he's talking about. i believed him based on me recognising his genuine passion for what he was talking about. but maybe i could be manipulated by that too. maybe some people are exceptionally good at faking it or i'm not as good a fake spotter as i thought i was. i did read somewhere that enfp's can easily be blatantly lied to and not even know. in our heads their crazy unrealistic scheme of a lie could potentially happen so it's reasonable for me to believe them.

that can be my homework assignment. next time i hear something that sounds possible but improbable question if it really did happen.

i like what you said about .... No, it is you who controls you and if you let fear control you, then you have already lost if the point is not being controlled by some fearsome power.

the trick is to find ways to combat it in any way you can. what gifts can you bring to the table? brains? yeah they're definately needed. i'll bring my crazy plans to the table and you go through the logistics and fault finding to reveal the perfect realist most bestest plan ever to rid the world of eeeeeeeeeeeevil. and when we are in charge i propose a scheme to make it possible for anyone who wants a waterslide to be able to have one. i'll be the minister of waterslides. the whole world can have a balcony outside their bedroom windows where there's a door that swooshes open like on star trek "whoosh" to reveal a waterslide. you just get up, press a button, you're washed, woken, you're cheered up cos you're reminded you have a waterslide with startrek whooshy doors. what more would you need? a towel. that's all. like jesus. we should all just get waterslides and walk around like jesus. waterslides could potentially bring the world peace. waterslides and reggea music, and everyone would have a tea/coffee machine and a little fridge just next to where you exit the pool. there'd be a laptop on the sideboard and people would log into forums everyday just to post in a thread titled "i fuckin LOVE waterslides" other than the danger of a baby falling in which would be overcome with face recognition and there'd be a big steal lock up really high that just locks when you close it. other than that i don't see why it can't work. it would solve everything.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think his type is ENFp.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE is my guess

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, his rampant intuition is his biggest trademark. No way he is Sensing.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it would be his Ne/Ti suggestive/hidden and why he conducts his show as a radio host, he reminds me too much of Rush Limbaugh (and maybe why EIE a better guess). The voice, radio personality. the scaremongering etc.
    I don't like to listen to him becuase his intuition is too rampant and he plausits unreleastic bullshit alongside fact to make a crazy rampant conspiracy theory, essentially the criticism against him.
    Edit: he does vaguely remind me of joseph mercola (ILE or maybe LIE I think), just seems more douchey like some have said.

Race bombs? Wheres any document etc?
    Last edited by jughead; 10-17-2010 at 05:06 AM.