Thread: an old (amusing yet somewhat true) post

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default an old (amusing yet somewhat true) post

i think this was posted by jadae originally (maybe jadae will come back and claim it?)

ENTp, ESTp = Needs emotional stimulation and love. Fears to be cold and unloved.

Just had a hot argument with someone that would end any relationship? If they are ENxp, this is impossible! It will be forgotten tomorrow, much to your surprise (or chagrin!) They can kill your father, mother, and your cat, and will wonder why you don't return thier calls.

INTj, INFj = Needs to be vital and enjoy physicality. Fears to be weak and unhealthy.

The party animal nerd. The drunken philosopher. Argues vehemently that people should be rational while packing the bong for another hit. "Cogito, ergo, sum." he thinks, as he bangs his 3rd woman of the night.

ESFj, ESTj = Needs to use all potential and be perfect. Fears to miss opportunity.

Millionare, CEO, beautiful wife and kids, multifaceted, multitalented, but just will not SHUT UP about his misfortune 20 years ago when he broke his leg and missed a football scholarship and carrer. Will perform open-heart surgery on you if you ask, ESPECIALLY if he is not a doctor!

ISFp, INFp = Needs understanding and organization. Fears to be confused.

Let me get this straight: the Germans sank the Titanic, the Freemasons killed JFK, television reads your thoughts, and you can explain all this with quotes and citations...but you refuse to balance your checkbook!? How can you believe that others have such organizational abilities to execute all these conspiracies when you can barely remember how to fill your car with gas?

ENFj, ENTj = Needs to exercise will. Fears to be subjugated.

Can lead an entire nation into a volcano just for the hell of it. Any excuse becomes reasonable, as long as THEY are the ones in the drivers seat. If you need someone to head up your "Stop Cruelty to Road Signs" crusade, this your guy.

ISTj, ISFj = Needs to have schedule and internal balance. Fears spiritual disconnect.

What if I took an extra hour to do this? What if I took two? What would happen if I just quit? What if you were me, and I was you? What if God didn't exist? Whatever would you do? (On a serious note though, with these folks DON'T BE LATE, and DON'T CHANGE THE PLAN! I warned ya!)

ESFp, ENFp = Needs to be useful and practical. Fears to be useless.

Will bother you for hours asking to help, and when you finally give in, it will take MUCH more work to teach them exactly what to do, answer all thier questions, and fix all thier mistakes, than it would to do ten times the work that you had originally. Easier to call them "idiots" and be done with it!

INTp, ISTp = Needs to love and be morally sound. Fears to be hateful.

Just closed the Wisconsin branch because "It was not economically feasible," but her dog Kibbles snacks on $500/oz imported gormet caviar dog food. Cut health benifits, but volunteers at the local homeless shelter. Says he loves you, but looks perplexed when you smile at him.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just thinking about that post today actually.

Yeah for the collective unconcious!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExTps*

I like this list, Transigent. The thing about IxFps cracked me up. Why should I balance my checkbook, anyways? I pay almost everything with credit/debit/check by phone/ pre-authorized withdrawal... and my balance is always waiting for me online, should I decide to know what it is. And my bank with cover any overdrafts, should one occur (it only costs $28 ). And I was getting around to balancing it anyways! ahahhahahaahahahahhaha

And I never forget HOW to put gas in the car... though I often forget that I need to put gas in the car.

Okay, so I'm totally absent minded and lazy. I'm working on it!

YAY RITALIN!!! Actually... I used to balance my checkbook... I used to do laundry more than once a week, too. And I used to go grocery shopping a few times a week. And I used to keep a calander of appointments and bills. And I used to read! And I used to cook at least a few times a week. I even eat real food instead of just snacking on candy or peaches and cottage cheese or something like that because it takes so much less effort than eating real food. And I used to listen to and LOVE my notoriously bad music. And I used to clean everything up all nice and pretty and light candles and put of classical music and relax. I think I need to stop taking these drugs that I take to improve my quality of life.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the ENTp/ISFp dual is one of the least defined in terms of those types of responsibilities. I think these duals are pretty flexible, and I can imagine that it wouldn't be uncommon for those roles to change a lot throughout the relationship, depending on circumstances.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

I'm not into conspiracy theories but I don't care for the administrative details of me life. Someone else can do that, I would rather read.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. IXFP part is true. It hard enough to remember to write what I bought in the check book.
    ISFP, SEI