Thread: sooo after all that's happened would anyone be super pissed if I switched back to ILE?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sooo... after all that's happened... would anyone be super pissed if I switched back to ILE?

lol jk
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was gonna say....
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you know? You're still a baby.
    SEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you mean?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't make me uncomfortable enough for you to be ESTp.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Joy, SeTi is different then what you used. They wait for strategic moment to make a statement which is brutally honest, yet painful for EII. I have many friends who are Se types and what you said, just now, doesn't hurt me.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I would be upset, and emotionally lash out

that said, change it anyway.

its not your type.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    lol jk
    She's not kidding. She just wants to gauge everyone's responses.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I'd rather you just died

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I got a sense of that too
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    You don't make me uncomfortable enough for you to be ESTp.
    that's cool

maritsa... I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously. Like, part of me wants to call you on it... be like "lol that's funny but I know you're just faking"... and part of me is like "wow *shakes head* people like that really exist? really???
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa... I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously. Like, part of me wants to call you on it... be like "lol that's funny but I know you're just faking"... and part of me is like "wow *shakes head* people like that really exist? really???
    I feel like you've seriously got to be just messing with me, and if I assume otherwise it'll be like you're cartman at the end of that christian rock episode of southpark. No, your character doesn't revolve around me. But yes, I'd be comic relief. The question is, are you my comic relief, am I yours, or do we both belong to someone else?

Maybe I've just been smoking too much weed, lol.
    SEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I feel like you've seriously got to be just messing with me, and if I assume otherwise it'll be like you're cartman at the end of that christian rock episode of southpark. No, your character doesn't revolve around me. But yes, I'd be comic relief. The question is, are you my comic relief, am I yours, or do we both belong to someone else?

Maybe I've just been smoking too much weed, lol.
    Joy, something you must understand about ESTp's and I, they are attracted to me and the only thing that they have a hard time doing is figuring out my intentions, because, naturally, they are paranoid. I can't figure out what you're saying. I don't mess with people. If you want to know something about me, ask. I'm very honest. I will tell you whatever you want to know. I don't play head games with people, that behavior to me is unethical and goes against my principles and values.
    -

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    *hands you a cookie*

who knows if you're right, but you're so cute I just feel like giving you a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Joy, something you must understand about ESTp's and I, they are attracted to me and the only thing that they have a hard time doing is figuring out my intentions, because, naturally, they are paranoid. I can't figure out what you're saying. I don't mess with people. If you want to know something about me, ask. I'm very honest. I will tell you whatever you want to know. I don't play head games with people, that behavior to me is unethical and goes against my principles and values.
    so... what you're saying is that I can eat your pussy, right?
    SEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

*hands you a cookie*

who knows if you're right, but you're so cute I just feel like giving you a cookie

so... what you're saying is that I can eat your pussy, right?
    That again doesn't hurt me or offend me, because you probably don't mean it? IDK
    Anyway, I'm not gay. So the image of that does not appeal to me. Unless, it means something I am not aware of, like a double meaning? IDK
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*hands you a cookie*

PM me for Joy's street address and social security number.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That again doesn't hurt me or offend me, because you probably don't mean it? IDK
    Anyway, I'm not gay. So the image of that does not appeal to me. Unless, it means something I am not aware of, like a double meaning? IDK
    No, I'm being literal. It's not meant to hurt you, just saying I'm down for it. (No pun intended.)
    SEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, I'm being literal. It's not meant to hurt you, just saying I'm down for it. (No pun intended.)
    Flattered. I'm not into women, even though they can wear one. I fall in the really heterosexual marker of the curve.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flattered. I'm not into women
    Then you'll find Joy right up your alley. (pun intended)

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, you should be ILE. I would encourage and approve of that. I knew you weren't delta. And Fe/Ti seemed obvious over Fi/Te. Now, several people have suggested ESE, and I supported that as well, but if you are diehard 100% sure you are not an ethical type, or not an EJ, or whatever it is you don't like about ESE, the other alpha extrovert type makes just as much sense, if not more.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    this thread has me cracking up

(i wish i was like you)
    easily amused

fuck, i've got nirvana in my head

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I easily amuse most people.

I have a headache.
    i hvae the flu, headache, fever, sore thoat, watery eyes blah blah

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

ANYWAY we were talking about you being easily amused, not you amusing others.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's of course assuming you typed them correctly.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!

Drunk, ornery Joy.

ILE is the only Ne/Si type that could possibly work for me, but Ne/Si is still just unlikely. I'm talking to this girl who's SEI and I considered the "what if I was ILE?" possibility for a moment, but it's mostly just silly talk. I'm quite confident that I have strong Se/Si and weak Ni. (And being a logical type isn't even a question.)

Anyways, this really was a joke topic. The idea of an ILE typing themselves right and then leading their typing on a merry little adventure around the socion only to once again arrive at ILE just seemed funny to me. A very teensy part of my seriously considered the idea for a few seconds, but it doesn't make sense, overall.

And none of this really matters anyways, lol.
    SEE

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, yeah, I thought someone stole your passwords...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!

Drunk, ornery Joy.

ILE is the only Ne/Si type that could possibly work for me, but Ne/Si is still just unlikely. I'm talking to this girl who's SEI and I considered the "what if I was ILE?" possibility for a moment, but it's mostly just silly talk. I'm quite confident that I have strong Se/Si and weak Ni. (And being a logical type isn't even a question.)

Anyways, this really was a joke topic. The idea of an ILE typing themselves right and then leading their typing on a merry little adventure around the socion only to once again arrive at ILE just seemed funny to me. A very teensy part of my seriously considered the idea for a few seconds, but it doesn't make sense, overall.

And none of this really matters anyways, lol.
    Why are you so sure of the above?
    LII?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this thread has me cracking up
    Why don't I see anything funny in it?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

This discussion is turning into a sitcom.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Because E1s don't have senses of humor

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an interesting sense of humor... not to mention, irl I always burst out laughing at the most inappropriate times & things. it's embarrassing.
    You and I would get along quite well. Fucking ******s.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    Why are you so sure of the above?
    If you met me irl you'd understand, lol. Have you ever seen the show Bones? Imagine a version of her that's more talkative and laughs/jokes around a lot more.

That aside, when it comes to rational information elements I'm just tons, tons more confident and comfortable with Ti and Te than Fi and Fe. And no I'm not interested in explaining what I mean. Lemme know if you're ever in Milwaukee and you can meet me and you'll see what I'm talking about, lol.
    SEE

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Yes, yes, yeeeeesssss!!!!

Joy is ILE Ti, and Red Baron SEI Fe (that's why they experienced duality/aka Karezza in their real life meeting). End of story.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy is dumb

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Yes, yes, yeeeeesssss!!!!

Joy is ILE Ti, and Red Baron SEI Fe (that's why they experienced duality/aka Karezza in their real life meeting). End of story.