Thread: Quadra Analysis of 16types

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quadra Analysis of 16types

So, now that the main locus of leadership has changed quadra, post socionics-related observations of changes you notice.

I find that most changes are primarily due to people thinking, "Oh, look, the betas are gone! I'm an alpha, so now I'm going to post more!" But the only real difference is that more alphas are posting because more alphas think its OK to post or that their posts will be well-received.

I was inclined to say there were fewer SERIOUS THEORETICAL threads since the alphas came in, but in fact there's never been that many serious threads going on at any one time, and that hasn't really changed.

Also, I posted a typical beta whining thread called "I'm Angry" and I got as much response as ever, I suppose. And if anything there was a better mix of "get over it" and "actual advice" of varying forms and sympathy.

So I guess I'm saying that I don't see much change that's actually caused by socionics. But I want to know what everybody else thinks!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-bg

I think that where you'll notice the quadra thing is in forum decisions. we've got an delta boss now and mostly alpha staff (with a few betas) when it comes to discussing decisions in the secret moderator forum.
    Last edited by bg; 07-07-2010 at 01:46 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I think that where you'll notice the quadra thing is in forum decisions. we've got an delta... I mean alpha... boss now and mostly alpha staff (with a few betas) when it comes to discussing decisions in the secret moderator forum.
    But what decisions? I mean, there was one time that Krig or somebody split a thread, and there are more forums (which, btw, I am all for). But except for the former, those seem like things anyone might do. In fact, betas might very well do the thread splitting thing, although with different rationale.

EDIT: It's like the stock market. It does what people expect it to do because what people expect it to do is what it does. The stock market is people acting on expectations.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-bg

I'd have to kill you if I told you no, you're right. there really isn't much that goes on behind the scenes... but there is some. like how to react to things, what sorts of bitchings are important enough to react to, how much user input and for what things... etc... etc...

mostly it's about who bitches about the mods and admins though

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I'd have to kill you if I told you no, you're right. there really isn't much that goes on behind the scenes... but there is some. like how to react to things, what sorts of bitchings are important enough to react to, how much user input and for what things... etc... etc...

mostly it's about who bitches about the mods and admins though
    Oh, okay. That makes sense.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't noticed much change myself. The only thing I wish for is more gammas on the forum for us alphas to exploit.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I installed a mod that lets me watch when you pee. Other than that, not much has changed. Sometimes there are only a couple of ways to run things.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I installed a mod that lets me watch when you pee.
    Discojoe?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mods and admins are bytches!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just sent this to me, I think it's MBTI (eg INFp and INFj are obviously reverted, if anything).
    Its a set of utterly atrocious tyings regardless of what model one interprets them in. FF10's Auron ESFJ?!?!?! The guy was a total recluse and someone with no personal charm whatsoever. Naruto, introvert? What the hell? Palpatine, mastermind "it is as I had foreseen" prediction freak as a Sensor?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just sent this to me, I think it's MBTI (eg INFp and INFj are obviously reverted, if anything).
    You're not seriously suggesting Batman is an INFp are you?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp: its how you spell "justice" ?!

How is the combination of that type with the quote anything more than a complete non-sequitur?

INFp is one of the types in the socion with the most variable view of what "justice" comprises. Go read some Nietszche. He thought violence and lying were justified in all kinds of cases. He essentially spoke in a way that challenged the notion of "justification" in itself.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonchalantly side-stepping my non-sequiturs since the the dawn of time? Nonchalant sounds more like Arctures, but at least you admit that the opinions of everyone are nonsense to you.
    You're intellectually bankrupt and fail to produce a coherent response to my criticism.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    INFp and INFj are obviously reverted, if anything
    You said the INFp and INFj type were reversed, as if switching the two types would make the quotes or characters/people in the pictures fit the associated types better.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a room!

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real quadra dynamics of 16types, the style which the population has adopted communicating over an extended period of time, is not something that is going to change instantly merely because a new person is in a position of power. At least, unless that person implements radical changes like prohibiting all posts unrelated to socionics, or whatever else.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    The real quadra dynamics of 16types, the style which the population has adopted communicating over an extended period of time, is not something that is going to change instantly merely because a new person is in a position of power. At least, unless that person implements radical changes like prohibiting all posts unrelated to socionics, or whatever else.
    Thus killing most of the people currently residing here. I like the idea.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    mods and admins are bytches!
    +1 except for bionicgoat

probably a few others but i forgot who the mod team is here so the only exception i can think of is bg. i know jxrtes is the new admin but he is probably a bytch idk yet.

ashton is definitely a bytch

hear that ashton? I CALLED YOU A BYTCH

(whatever that is)