Thread: VI me

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default V.I. me

Last edited by Airman; 07-09-2010 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here´s a pic, I just took it, very tired though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Damn. This didn't turn out as conclusive as I'd hoped. Leaning towards β-Introvert though. If you have more pics that happen to be laying around or anything, that'd be great. If you don't, that's okay.
    I´ll post older ones. I spent this entire night talking to this girl while on Ritalin, and the stimulant effect is still going off, so this pic is basically me while 'very focused' on 20mg Ritalin.

I´ll get better sober ones.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BETA

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool.

Oddly, you look a bit soft and depressed to me or something. It's throwing my VI sense off.
    of course, who is not a bit depressed coming down after 8 hours on Metilfenidate... only children less than 10 years old I guess, since they take this all the time for ADHD.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit this thing, this forum has turned out to be able to make me laugh a lot.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20mg Ritalin makes you go to sleep?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, ADHD.
    I hope you take a big dose when you VI me then, lol.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you come to any conclusion about my type yet, baroness Ashton?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Baroness? Wrong genitals dude.
    Oh, come on, Ashton. Do it this one time. He's a dying man, he needs sex.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    reminds me a bit of Tereg, except pissed.
    How, remotely, is this individual like tereg?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where's your side picture?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get LSI vibes. 1d-Fe blank expression/poker face, rather stiff IJ posture, and a more solid and grounded demeanour than an LII. Expression gives the impression of a certain stubborness and readiness to resist foolish ideas.
    Quaero Veritas.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not ESTj. That's all I can really discern lol

If you are ISTj, you'd have to be Se sub.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I get LSI vibes. 1d-Fe blank expression/poker face, rather stiff IJ posture, and a more solid and grounded demeanour than an LII. Expression gives the impression of a certain stubborness and readiness to resist foolish ideas.
    You´re right I´m very stubborn, resisting foolish ideas yes but is this type related? I was always told I´m like 'an old man' because I´m usually serious and not playful or anything like that and very critical of everything. Like an old bad-humoured man. I related this to being E1, which is true... but I´m newer to Socionics so don´t know abt any relation of this to any type. Thanks then Krig.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    You´re right I´m very stubborn, resisting foolish ideas yes but is this type related? I was always told I´m like 'an old man' because I´m usually serious and not playful or anything like that and very critical of everything. Like an old bad-humoured man. I related this to being E1, which is true... but I´m newer to Socionics so don´t know abt any relation of this to any type. Thanks then Krig.
    I would say that those traits are frequently, but not exclusively, associated with LSI. Combined with your photos, I would say that I am around 70% confident that you're LSI. But that's just the assessment of some guy that doesn't really know you, so take that with a grain of salt.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, you V.I like an LSI to me.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You seem neither convincingly ISTj nor ESTj to me based on VI. Then it occurred that I might be looking in the wrong direction, and ESTp struck me as a possibly better fit.
    He is attracted to Fi emotionality not Fe; I tested him for that in the Delta Lounge, he reacted exactly like Ryu, but because it's Fi type of emotional perception, it's kind of hard for me to explain to you how it works; you can figure it out by reading Aushra's descriptions of functions.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, you kind of come across as LSI in those pics, rather calm and low-key exterior
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You´re right I´m very stubborn, resisting foolish ideas yes but is this type related? I was always told I´m like 'an old man' because I´m usually serious and not playful or anything like that and very critical of everything. Like an old bad-humoured man. I related this to being E1, which is true... but I´m newer to Socionics so don´t know abt any relation of this to any type.
    Don't try. There's no fixed relation. E1s tend to be xSTJs, but it doesn't mean they have to. It's entirely possible for you to be another sociotype and E1.

Enneagram is behavioural, it's based on defense mechanisms and traits that sprout from them.

Socionics is about information metabolism, it doesn't bear to be tied directly to personality traits, no matter how much people try.

There's merely a correlation. Most of the time you need to look at different aspects when typing in both systems.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m reconsidering LSI ...
    thanks for the input, everyone who made a contribution.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered one thing which can help someone who knows socionics better than me know my type...dunno if it´s type related tho but anyway:

I enjoy pushing things to the limit. Whether it be driving very fast, taking a double or triple dose of Ritalin (it used to be xtc), having too much alcohol or too much sex. After going to limits, I feel like I have really LIVED, I feel strong and alive. Another thing which may be useful... I´m kind of feeling something (and it is reciprocal) for a girl I met over the internet, though I´d rather not, because she lives some 1.000km south of my city. She´s an ILI btw.

Don´t know if any of this is really TR anyway.

btw Pinocchio, you kind of know me, so I´m taking your SLE suggestion a bit seriously and will read abt SLEs again... thanks man.
    Last edited by Airman; 07-07-2010 at 09:26 PM.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your photographs look to me like you're the kind of person who would secretly let in this giant raccoon that nobody knows exists into your house at night and have these endless games of poker with it and probably you're not a very good poker player so you keep on losing all your chips to the raccoon but it's just a raccoon so it doesn't know any better so you don't lose money and when the raccoon beats you it just leaves without expecting any compensation. I've known people who have had similar experiences existing as one with various small rodents, mostly chipmunks though and not raccoons but you sort of look more gruff and domineering and pure and so I figure you're probably more of a raccoon person assuming anyway that you live somewhere around the lower continental United States or western Canada or Alaska or the Czech Repbulic where raccoons get into your trash all the time and tear it apart like it isn't there looking for scraps of meat among the disheveled cans and bottles of cheap shitty beer that the annoying boisterous fuckheads from across the street keep dumping on the street in the wrong colored recycling bags so the trash people never pick it up and the street becomes a whole big putrid stinking mess and pretty soon nobody ever wants to be on it but a raccoon and it has gum stains and the smell of urine everywhere and garbage in every crevice and is covered with a mountain of massive Asian cockroaches who encroach upon your immortal soul on a nightly basis so you are probably LII.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    Your photographs look to me like you're the kind of person who would secretly let in this giant raccoon that nobody knows exists into your house at night and have these endless games of poker with it and probably you're not a very good poker player so you keep on losing all your chips to the raccoon but it's just a raccoon so it doesn't know any better so you don't lose money and when the raccoon beats you it just leaves without expecting any compensation. I've known people who have had similar experiences existing as one with various small rodents, mostly chipmunks though and not raccoons but you sort of look more gruff and domineering and pure and so I figure you're probably more of a raccoon person assuming anyway that you live somewhere around the lower continental United States or western Canada or Alaska or the Czech Repbulic where raccoons get into your trash all the time and tear it apart like it isn't there looking for scraps of meat among the disheveled cans and bottles of cheap shitty beer that the annoying boisterous fuckheads from across the street keep dumping on the street in the wrong colored recycling bags so the trash people never pick it up and the street becomes a whole big putrid stinking mess and pretty soon nobody ever wants to be on it but a raccoon and it has gum stains and the smell of urine everywhere and garbage in every crevice and is covered with a mountain of massive Asian cockroaches who encroach upon your immortal soul on a nightly basis so you are probably LII.
    Ok, now when you get sober pls tell me what you´re taking before writing such things, though intellectually numbed in a sense, it seems you were kind of stimulated while writing that, with lots of drive, probably high DA and NE brain levels. Take care with amphetamines the raccoon and dirty shit-like things you´re fixated could be a sign of beggining of drug-induced psychosis. I suggest you stop ingesting the substance right now.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, now when you get sober pls tell me what you´re taking before writing such things, though intellectually numbed in a sense, it seems you were kind of stimulated while writing that, with lots of drive, probably high DA and NE brain levels. Take care with amphetamines the raccoon and dirty shit-like things you´re fixated could be a sign of beggining of drug-induced psychosis. I suggest you stop ingesting the substance right now.
    It's gatorade, watch out for that shit it will fuck you up one time I was drinking this lemon flavored gatorade and I actually was in this world of lemons where the flavors oozed past and I was flying in this river of lemon juice and this horde of naked people with lemons in place of their body parts and stuck up various orifices were throwing these lemons at me and they were angry at me for stealing their lemons which were part of corporate America's intention to oligopolize the sporting drinks industry by delivering lemons right to the consumer and there was this one lemon roughly 7 inches across and 2.3 inches in diameter which was especially stubby on either side and had a texture like rocksalt which kept rubbing against my knee and finally it burst and my knee felt like it was dropped in a pit of flames and I toppled over into this pit of lemons and drowned in the acid

The devil whispers close to my ears. Quote Unquote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Don't try. There's no fixed relation. E1s tend to be xSTJs, but it doesn't mean they have to. It's entirely possible for you to be another sociotype and E1.
    I disagree with that, there is indeed a fixed relation, you can't see due to your weak . A solid correlation between Socionics and enneagram is possible, but of course with prerogative of some flexibility, but it's not necessary much of it. There are combinations between enneagram and socionics that are most certainly inflexible and totally solid. And others are a total theoretical absurd, as an example: a 5, 6 or 7 who is a sensing socionics type, that's most surely impossible. All the three enneatypes in the Mental center have to be Intuitive socionics types, since the nucleus around the number 6 is the "mind nucleus", the "idea center".

From time to time I see some people here who are Sensing types claiming to be 7s, 6s or even 5s. That's a real rape to the theoretical mechanics behind the Enneagram, and I get really upset by seeing these things. And the worst of all, I get upset by seeing people like you propagating lies and not really rational ideas regarding both systems. I think you don't have the actual realization of what mind, idea, and nervous mean in terms of Socionics and Enneagram. If you did you would clearly see a solid correlation.

I could mention other basic rules like:

There is no Thinking type in the emotional center of the Enneagram.
    There is no 8 with intuitive functions in their ego-block.
    There is no 1 with intuitive functions in their ego-block.
    I'm not so sure about the enneatype 9, I have to research more on it, I haven't dedicated enough time for this enneatype. But anyway, I suspect that all the types in the instinctive center (8, 9, 1) are sensing types, I'm 90% sure of it, but I need some more clarification.

C'mooooon, you reveal your lack of Ne and Ti by these ideas. Enneagram wouldn't be a logical and reliable system if it were founded on total chaos as some people seem to think. Enneagram is logical, principled, systematic, coherent, cohesive, complete, universal and dynamic. It's due to lack of actual knowledge of this system that people say that there is no correspondence between enneagram types and socionics types. There are some good rules of correspondence. You can discover a lot of interesting things by using demonstrative methods Ad Absurdum.

Enneagram is behavioural, it's based on defense mechanisms and traits that sprout from them.

Socionics is about information metabolism
    Your argument here has no logical effectiveness on reality. How can you clearly differentiate behavior from information metabolism, all these two things are totally interconnected and one is a direct consequence of the other, one cannot exist without the other, so when one kind of behavioral principle is present, you can be sure it will connected to a direct and definite expression of information metabolism. Both systems deal with behavior and information metabolism, because both these things are products of a unique and single principle, they a result of fixed reality and essential fact that rules the human psyche. The axiom, the postulate and the formula of definition is only one, everything else is a consequence of the interrelations of this so called principle with the different principles external to the ego (other people and things). Everything is one and one is everything, I bet you've heard this before, and these are not futile words, they are the most precious existent.

Have you ever read the description of the enneatypes one by one? Give me a break... Can't you see the information metabolism implied (and sometimes explicit) on texts? Every Enneatype lays its foundations on a single "Main Mechanism", that is supposed to be the most fundamental and essential rule that can characterize such type of personality. People think that Enneagram is behavioral because their thinking is really shallow and they cannot penetrate and discern the implicit formulas that lay hidden under a shallow practical description without any kind of structuralism, logical demonstration, "mathematicism" that the Enneagram descriptions are characterized... Enneagram doesn't draw any kind of explicit theoretical framework, neither it has any kind of direct theoretical decomposition. That's why you think that Enneagram is solely behavioral and Socionics is about information metabolism, because Socionics codification has all these elements that I said that Enneagram descriptions lack. But both systems are behavioral and informational because both these categories are the same in reality.

it doesn't bear to be tied directly to personality traits, no matter how much people try.
    And of course that Socionics is totally connected to personality traits. Maybe what is thwarting you to see so is because your conception of personality traits shallower than the one some theoreticians, if you see it as an internal relational principle you'll be able to understand that more.

There's merely a correlation. Most of the time you need to look at different aspects when typing in both systems.
    MERELY??? There is a clear and essential correlation and connection between the two systems.

An Enneatype 1 has as its main center the instinctive center, not the mental, neither the emotional center, (what excludes intuition and feeling). so we have ST for the Enneatype 1. It's a member of the pragmatists club, what most certainly makes sense for the whole archetype that E1 represents (It could never be a Researcher, nor a Social, neither a Humanitarian; to state so would be sheer stupidity). 1s have the emotional center as their auxiliary center - this center is like a flame inflating and giving support to the main center's "balloon", or even like a small pedestal used to support a beautiful sculpture on top of it. From this principle, we can think that 1s have feeling functions as their role function, so they necessarily would be xSTj. Another last thing, E1s repress their mental center, what in other words (being the mental center characterized by intuition) would mean that they have intuitive functions as their PoLR. By all these rules, we can conclude with certainty that 1s are xSTj and nothing else can be said on that.

1s are xSTJ and they HAVE to be for really being 1s.

The devil whispers close to my ears. Quote Unquote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Airborne, I would say, if you are sure you are an E1 you should look for xSTj types, and only. Don't misguide yourself in your search, don't delude yourself, you can only be an xSTj type. I still strongly support your typing as ESTj, it's the soundest typing ever for you, you cannot be a Beta, you're really Fe devaluing, that's obvious for me.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Almagest View Post
    So Airborne, I would say, if you are sure you are an E1 you should look for xSTj types, and only. Don't misguide yourself in your search, don't delude yourself, you can only be an xSTj type. I still strongly support your typing as ESTj, it's the soundest typing ever for you, you cannot be a Beta, you're really Fe devaluing, that's obvious for me.
    Well in principle I agree but this whole stuff isn't really that convincing because you forgot about blueberry yogurt so I'd be more inclined to inculcate the losses.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes Suzzy thanks for that he actually looks like me, the eyes, the stare.

definitely xSTJ stare... but hard to tell which one, for me I tell I´m LSE so far, but might as well be LSI .

thanks.

:wink:

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Almagest View Post
    There are combinations between enneagram and socionics that are most certainly inflexible and totally solid. And others are a total theoretical absurd, as an example: a 5, 6 or 7 who is a sensing socionics type, that's most surely impossible. All the three enneatypes in the Mental center have to be Intuitive socionics types, since the nucleus around the number 6 is the "mind nucleus", the "idea center".

From time to time I see some people here who are Sensing types claiming to be 7s, 6s or even 5s. That's a real rape to the theoretical mechanics behind the Enneagram, and I get really upset by seeing these things. And the worst of all, I get upset by seeing people like you propagating lies and not really rational ideas regarding both systems. I think you don't have the actual realization of what mind, idea, and nervous mean in terms of Socionics and Enneagram. If you did you would clearly see a solid correlation.

I could mention other basic rules like:

There is no Thinking type in the emotional center of the Enneagram.
    There is no 8 with intuitive functions in their ego-block.
    There is no 1 with intuitive functions in their ego-block.
    I'm not so sure about the enneatype 9, I have to research more on it, I haven't dedicated enough time for this enneatype. But anyway, I suspect that all the types in the instinctive center (8, 9, 1) are sensing types, I'm 90% sure of it, but I need some more clarification.
    Are you saying that, for example, ESI 6, LIE 8 and LII 9 are as good as impossible?

C'mooooon, you reveal your lack of Ne and Ti by these ideas. Enneagram wouldn't be a logical and reliable system if it were founded on total chaos as some people seem to think. Enneagram is logical, principled, systematic, coherent, cohesive, complete, universal and dynamic. It's due to lack of actual knowledge of this system that people say that there is no correspondence between enneagram types and socionics types. There are some good rules of correspondence. You can discover a lot of interesting things by using demonstrative methods Ad Absurdum.
    I'm happy to say I don't have these anywhere near my ego, thank-you-very-much. And I agree with you about how many people view Enneagram, I just refer to said view as "spiritual bullshit". Enneagram type is influenced by socionics type, but it isn't inborn. The whole concept of Enneagram is shaped around childhood experiences, primal perception of the world - a different aspect of it than offered by information processing - and there's a lot of factors coming into it that don't have the slightest influence on socionics type. For example I know siblings, who, being close in age and living very similar lives, turned out to be a 9 and a 4. That's because either of them reacted to circumstances in their own way, probably in large part due to socionics differences.

Your argument here has no logical effectiveness on reality. How can you clearly differentiate behavior from information metabolism, all these two things are totally interconnected and one is a direct consequence of the other, one cannot exist without the other, so when one kind of behavioral principle is present, you can be sure it will connected to a direct and definite expression of information metabolism. Both systems deal with behavior and information metabolism, because both these things are products of a unique and single principle, they a result of fixed reality and essential fact that rules the human psyche. The axiom, the postulate and the formula of definition is only one, everything else is a consequence of the interrelations of this so called principle with the different principles external to the ego (other people and things). Everything is one and one is everything, I bet you've heard this before, and these are not futile words, they are the most precious existent.
    I agree with the bolded. Except the relation isn't fixed. It so much isn't fixed it's laughable when people try to type by traits. Like Maritsa did, back when she was a really active typer.

As I've said, I see sociotype as one of the factors influencing enneatype. That doesn't mean any combination is impossible by default, though I think some are highly unlikely.

Have you ever read the description of the enneatypes one by one? Give me a break... Can't you see the information metabolism implied (and sometimes explicit) on texts? Every Enneatype lays its foundations on a single "Main Mechanism", that is supposed to be the most fundamental and essential rule that can characterize such type of personality. People think that Enneagram is behavioral because their thinking is really shallow and they cannot penetrate and discern the implicit formulas that lay hidden under a shallow practical description without any kind of structuralism, logical demonstration, "mathematicism" that the Enneagram descriptions are characterized... Enneagram doesn't draw any kind of explicit theoretical framework, neither it has any kind of direct theoretical decomposition. That's why you think that Enneagram is solely behavioral and Socionics is about information metabolism, because Socionics codification has all these elements that I said that Enneagram descriptions lack. But both systems are behavioral and informational because both these categories are the same in reality.
    Have you ever read about how Enneagram works, that is, how the type is formed? Have you ever attempted to understand it as opposed to learning traits by heart? Traits and habits are a good way of typing in Enneagram, since people can even be unaware themselves of the mechanism at work, making recognizing a behavioural pattern the way to identify enneatype. Yes, you read right - if you even bothered to, this time - it's *behavioural* patterns that result from deeper motivations. Socionics itself doesn't predict these; all profiles speak of are "tendencies" and these are vague and differ between authors. The really good ones center around information processing.

And of course that Socionics is totally connected to personality traits. Maybe what is thwarting you to see so is because your conception of personality traits shallower than the one some theoreticians, if you see it as an internal relational principle you'll be able to understand that more.
    I largely see it as it's explained by Enneagram - perception of the world, defense mechanism, motivations, resulting in externally discernible behaviours. That the initial perception of the world is at least partially affected by the sociotype is reasonable. That it is determined by it, even to the point of triad, is unrealistic. Some sociotype-enneatype combinations are going to be more common than others, obviously resulting in some traits being popular among some sociotype's representatives and landing in descriptions. And then people are told they aren't emo enough to be IEI or whatever, because so many IEIs are 4s that one is mistaken for the other.

MERELY??? There is a clear and essential correlation and connection between the two systems.
    Correlation, yes. Fixed relation, no.

An Enneatype 1 has as its main center the instinctive center, not the mental, neither the emotional center, (what excludes intuition and feeling). so we have ST for the Enneatype 1. It's a member of the pragmatists club, what most certainly makes sense for the whole archetype that E1 represents (It could never be a Researcher, nor a Social, neither a Humanitarian; to state so would be sheer stupidity). 1s have the emotional center as their auxiliary center - this center is like a flame inflating and giving support to the main center's "balloon", or even like a small pedestal used to support a beautiful sculpture on top of it. From this principle, we can think that 1s have feeling functions as their role function, so they necessarily would be xSTj. Another last thing, E1s repress their mental center, what in other words (being the mental center characterized by intuition) would mean that they have intuitive functions as their PoLR. By all these rules, we can conclude with certainty that 1s are xSTj and nothing else can be said on that.

1s are xSTJ and they HAVE to be for really being 1s.
    It's only your unjustified presumption that instinctive triad excludes intuition and feeling that allows you to draw these conclusions. Are you claiming EIIs 9 don't exist? You might find yourself sadly alone when it comes to this claim, I'm afraid.

Always the same problem with you Ti-egos, isn't it? Crap input, crap output.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally was not able to hear and understand most of what you were saying.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you´re right, the video sucks, so I took it off.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your son is LSE Suzzy....
    my dual radar is on...lol
    -