Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strong functions of turutututu

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Strong functions of turutututu

What are my strongest functions in your opinion? Check all that applies in your opinion. So basically, the functions for which you could say "fuck yeah, tururututu uses those, I've seen him doing it". I'm dying to know what will results be like. Thank you.
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably base Si. Your Ti is weak or unvalued (pretty much absent in your behavior). You rarely express yourself definitively the way xxTj types do.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have minimal doubt that tuturututu is -base. He may appear to be a little "different" than some of the other LIIs on here, but I don't think it's out of the range of intratype variations, especially given the cultural comparisons between most LIIs here and tuturututu.

Voted Ti and Ne, believe he's mostly likely Ti-LII.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His speech is far more chaotic and destablized than that of Ti types. I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.
    @labcoat
    It's what I've been wondering too. The number would be smaller, that's for sure.

@everyone: What I'm also eager to know is which forum members are most similar to me in your opinion. One can never get enough of those opinions.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His speech is far more chaotic and destablized than that of Ti types. I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.
    That's the inevitable near-unanswerable question when it comes to type uncertainty. However, that question, in and of itself, proves nothing. One can only suggest that another's reasoning has been faulty or easily influenced, but that only serves to potentially undermine credibility without actually addressing someone's opinion. I always wonder how much a view of a person is skewed by merely knowing their self-typing, but I have absolutely no way of knowing how, making it all a weightless suspicion. The existence of skepticism does not necessitate the shakiness of what one is skeptical of.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the inevitable near-unanswerable question when it comes to type uncertainty. However, that question, in and of itself, proves nothing. One can only suggest that another's reasoning has been faulty or easily influenced, but that only serves to potentially undermine credibility without actually addressing someone's opinion. I always wonder how much a view of a person is skewed by merely knowing their self-typing, but I have absolutely no way of knowing how, making it all a weightless suspicion. The existence of skepticism does not necessitate the shakiness of what one is skeptical of.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once saw that video suggested as an example of Quasi relations. I'm not sure I accept that typing, (person suggested Neo - LII, Architect - ILI) but it was an interesting perspective.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There isn't really any relevant inter-type interaction to analyze in there, imo. I would have guessed the architect is INTj. As to Neo, not sure.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have guessed the architect is INTj.
    I was wondering why you posted that video.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering why you posted that video.
    Your narrative. It reminded me of him. Convolutions wrapped in convolutions without much of a definite point that couldn't be expressed in a few brief sentences.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Few" and "brief" are both relative terms. I only used 93 words in the matter of 5 sentences. That aside, I prefer to establish background information before delving into what I had to discuss. I wouldn't expect an audience with a contrary opinion to take what I said without any reasons supporting it. It wouldn't have been effective to post a simple "irrelevant."

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know. I'm not attacking you. I just thought the association was funny so I posted about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ View Post
    I have minimal doubt that tuturututu is -base. He may appear to be a little "different" than some of the other LIIs on here, but I don't think it's out of the range of intratype variations, especially given the cultural comparisons between most LIIs here and tuturututu.

Voted Ti and Ne, believe he's mostly likely Ti-LII.
    +1

labcoat, I'm probably even further from the LII archetype you seem to have in your head, but I'm quite certain that if the theory works, I am LII. That gives me a bit of authority when it comes to recognizing other LII, and I say tut is one of us.
    LII

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know. I'm not attacking you. I just thought the association was funny so I posted about it.
    And I laughed.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

labcoat, I'm probably even further from the LII archetype you seem to have in your head
    Not really. Your writing style is what I consider to be close to the typical one for INTjs. Other than that, I don't know much about you.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default regarding tuturututu's type...

Si/Ne valuing is easily conceivable, the rest seems less apparent. Intratim > extratim, infantile >> caregiver, and most likely Negativist.

Btw, funny how he misspelled his username; wonder if that was intentional.
    Last edited by Park; 07-04-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the socionics mob community decides tuturututu is in fact the identical of tcaudilllg and continues to pretend there is nothing wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    @everyone: What I'm also eager to know is which forum members are most similar to me in your opinion. One can never get enough of those opinions.
    That's a good question... no one is. I'd say Absurd is the closest match, but still not very similar. So if people typing him LSI are right, then perhaps you're both some rare weird branch of Ti-dominance. I just don't see it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, funny how he misspelled his username; wonder if that was intentional.
    Yes, that was intentional. Who's laughing now, eh? No longer funny?

I think Absurd is SLI.
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-04-2010 at 05:45 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I agree with Quasi. Interesting enough, an ILI friend of mine, knowledgeable of Socionics, type them that way, Architect = ILI. My opinion is the other way around and I'm trying to figure out where the confusion comes from, is this ILI-LII such a big problem, or is it because of Keirsey's keywords? (INTp = The Architect).

IMO the Architect appears that resolute Ti Rational, who "calculated" everything in advance and all is determined with no error, being correctly evaluated. Neo seems that Te type who's convinced that there's a solution to everything and the future depends very much on individual decisions.
    Weren't you discussing a while back how creating meticulous, no-error Ti systems is more the realm of -creative rather than -base?

As for the Keirsey issue, I've seen INTJ proposed as the Architect's typing more often than INTP, although the latter does come up.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    That's a good question... no one is. I'd say Absurd is the closest match, but still not very similar. So if people typing him LSI are right, then perhaps you're both some rare weird branch of Ti-dominance. I just don't see it.
    In what way ?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    In what way ?
    Your habits of posting and chatting and talking and living and the very way of being. I don't know, you're the only person who remotely reminds me of tutti here. MatthewZ doesn't seem like him at all, for example. Subjective opinion, gut feeling, et caetera. No complaints are going to be considered.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You hear that, tut ?

We're in the same boat you and me. You know what that means, don't you ? I won't be no longer responsible for the things I'm about to do or have done.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I won't be no longer responsible for the things I'm about to do or have done.
    Care to elaborate? What things?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've done bad things. No, I can't elaborate

By the way. This is your thread not mine.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ
    Weren't you discussing a while back how creating meticulous, no-error Ti systems is more the realm of -creative rather than -base?
    Maybe you were confusing him with me. I associate the Creating/Creative function with a form of meticulousness. However, I don't really associate Ti with systemacy so much as I associate it with a subjectivistic (aka, not clean empirical thinking but more based on half-justified estimations) attitude towards facts. ExTps are more concerned with isolating facts that uniquely pertain to a situation, like a single right option, whereas IxTjs choose to present a fact with the intent of reaching a certain situation. To the former, the choice is singularly necessitated, while to the latter it is made on a more or less arbitrary basis.

Meanwhile, the ExTps don't really know where their choices will lead them. They are less concerned with this and are more content to know they are "doing the right thing". IxTjs study situations and the paths through which one is reached via another with perfectionism, such that they can predict the results of their actions and choose them on that basis.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you were confusing him with me. I associate the Creating/Creative function with a form of meticulousness. However, I don't really associate Ti with systemacy so much as I associate it with a subjectivistic (aka, not clean empirical thinking but more based on half-justified estimations) attitude towards facts. ExTps are more concerned with isolating facts that uniquely pertain to a situation, like a single right option, whereas IxTjs choose to present a fact with the intent of reaching a certain situation. To the former, the choice is singularly necessitated, while to the latter it is made on a more or less arbitrary basis.
    That's more or less consistent with dimensionality theory ( 3D: situational (limiting) and 4D: temporal, teleological (empowering) ). But dimensionality theory and limiting / empowering seem to say the opposite thing for dynamic functions.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I associate "situation" with P functions, because it signifies an entity rather than a distinction, comparison or fact.

Pe is the objective, noumenal situation independent of its appearance.
    Pi is the subjective, phenomenal appearance of a situation. A subjective state if you will.

Pe is Focal (limiting) in Ij types, so this is what they primarily manipulate. They think in terms of "now the real situation is like this, I want it to be like this, now which transition do I deduce to be necessary".

Eps more or less isolate the transition intuitively without understanding the situation in as much detail. Focussing on a transition rather than situation makes one extrovert: "stepping on the gas" is a transition, so if one deduces this to be right independent of situation you understand what the results will be.

I'd say the link to dimensionality is sketchy at best. What they call "situational" has little to do with my interpretation of the word.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    That's a good question... no one is. I'd say Absurd is the closest match
    I agree, that's a good comparison. I don't understand why either of them would be -dominant. Both of them mostly ignore theoretical discussions on socionics and make most of their interaction facetious and humorous.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why either of them would be -dominant. Both of them mostly ignore theoretical discussions on socionics and make most of their interaction facetious and humorous.
    Finally some clear thinking on the forum. Why is this so hard for anyone else to see?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally some clear thinking on the forum. Why is this so hard for anyone else to see?
    It's more that it's a pointless "battle". I agree with you that neither Turutututu nor Tcaud's INTj but as long as they don't see that then...
    LII?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Tut's behaviour is mostly characterized by lots of playfulness and lack of theoretical system building (and I don't know whether it is), then those aren't terribly inconsistent with ILE or even some LSI. Just thought I'd throw the suggestions out there.

He's also fairly argumentative against, and relatively unflappable to, alternative opinions about his type, which isn't at all what you'd expect from the more suggestible SEI Ti HA. Then again he may be perceiving the retyping as a personal attack.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    If Tut's behaviour is mostly characterized by lots of playfulness and lack of theoretical system building (and I don't know whether it is), then those aren't terribly inconsistent with ILE or even some LSI. Just thought I'd throw the suggestions out there.
    I had the same thoughts and I agree.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's also fairly argumentative against and relatively unflappable to, alternative opinions about his type, which isn't at all what you'd expect from the more suggestible SEI Ti HA.
    I am at a loss as to what you might be referring to with the bolded part.

The main argument against ISTj is the fact he is less definitive (more vague) in his self expression than even an INTj is 'supposed' to be.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am at a loss as to what you might be referring to with the bolded part.
    Hasn't he been vocally critical of attempted retypings by you?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hasn't he been vocally critical of attempted retypings by you?
    No, he's been rolling with his blows all along.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, he's been rolling with his blows all along.
    I distinctly remember him making rebuttals to you in threads.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I distinctly remember him making rebuttals to you in threads.
    They were relatively mild and lacking in persistence. Nothing that's incompatible with ISxp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast