Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    It's almost official: I'm an ILI. Cyclops just told me that on PM.

He said that it's probably worthless to spend so much time to expose all the time the "Ni stuff" and "Fi principles" of "deluded fuck wits" like me. He wants to get me "fixed" but I have to give him my reasons for my type first, just it should not take "too long" nor should I do it "too quickly". I decided to spare this gentleman of this effort and I considered the best for both of us to reveal this to people myself ASAP, so here I am.

PS: I never believed when people said that he trolled them on PM, with me he was always fine until minutes ago, but maybe his genius in typing make him neglect these unimportant matters. Thank you Cyclops, I'll forever be in debt.
    This is all about pursuing nanashi, isn't it.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

I hardly see why questioning your type can be classed as trolling, why, you see, as you question peoples types all the time, and you keep doing it even if they ask you to stop.

Why, you've even been typing me as IEE for a while now, mentioning it at places along with some untruthful slander. I even asked you once to explain why you type me as IEE, and you told me that you're not explaining it and I should just accept it because you said so

Surely YOU can't think re-typing someone is trolling, unless you yourself think you are a troll. Yet you don't think you're a troll, how could this be?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

But I never associated trying to retype me with trolling, it was just the way you said it. Some people might consider that as trolling, I found it funny, though, but actually you remember that you were accused of trolling when you were banned, right? I just used the common framework, sincerely I don't really understand the notion of "trolling" very well, its perception might be some emotional reaction. IMO people can't offend, but they can do things that make other people get offended, it all happens in the mind of the observer.
    ---
    Dude, I've never been banned, I already said maybe you are getting me confused with someone else.

You even said to me earlier about me having problems with my social life. I don't have problems with my social life and I've never said I have.

Dude, all these things you are saying about me don't exist .... you're a deluded fuck, fact.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just used the common framework, sincerely I don't really understand the notion of "trolling" very well, its perception might be some emotional reaction.
    Fi PoLR ftl
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Cyclops

But I never associated trying to retype me with trolling, it was just the way you said it. Some people might consider that as trolling, I found it funny, though, but actually you remember that you were accused of trolling when you were banned, right? I just used the common framework, sincerely I don't really understand the notion of "trolling" very well, its perception might be some emotional reaction. IMO people can't offend, but they can do things that make other people get offended, it all happens in the mind of the observer.
    So you're accusing me of trolling when you don't even know if you think you are being trolled? Just stfu, or don't if you are too stupid not to see the non-point in trying to endlessly twist semantics around like it's going to be useful or something. Sigh I don't know what's the most ridicilous, you, or me for replying to you.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Let's not forget, first: you did call me "deluded fuck wits" and some other things on PM, didn't you?
    ---

Then ok, sorry, you were near to get banned, I rectify. It's almost the same thing, the difference is a push of a button: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-banning.html
    This is what confused me, probably: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...n-request.html, what I remember was that you had issues with people and you were banned at some point.What's not true? The idea is that you always mess with people for your creepy satisfaction, I'm fairly certain that your banning was discussed with other occasions as well. Then you had issues with people all the time, here and on socionics.com because of your hysterical impulses.

You're gonna kill someone some day, trust me. In a set-up accident, because you're not aggressive, you're passive-aggressive. Did you manage for today to sneak into your dad's garage to tamper his car? Make sure you don't forget, he will get upset on you .

Gilly clarified that you should "chill the fuck up" I diplomatically recommend you the same thing .
    Bolded part - you admit you are wrong then in bold you've convinced yourself you're right again.

I also see you've been trying to stalk me, BTW it's creepy people like you, and there's lots of them here, which is why I've never posted photos of myself. *sigh*

Creepy-Cyclops

OK... You see no problems with me questioning your type, you see no problems with w/e way I address you, as you've said my pms not an issue and you've previously said something along the lines that you don't understand or see the problem in how people are addressed.

So why bring a private conversation to the forum? You're incorrigible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

I've already pointed out things you've said about me which are wrong, and here you keep on going conducting a massive story about me which has zero basis in reality. If you knew me irl, I'm nothing like the delusions you conduct about me.

And this is one of your problems, you come with things about people that have no basis in reality then using that convince yourself about the person and their type.

People that do that are ime dangerous. Anyway, I know you'd argue till the cows come home on here, there's no end to your fantasies.

Creepy-Cyclops

Investigation is not the same thing with stalking. This is just your excuse for your irrational fear of being stalked. You just said "I've never posted" that means that you were anal about it even before interacting with these "stalkers", they were already existing in your imagination. If you have posted them then removed because of supposing some users making voodoo on them making you quarrelling with your workmates as usual, I would have understand. But in reality, you quarrel with them because you're a passive-aggressive dumb-ass, neither because of these remote stalkers, nor aliens.

Seriously, I just looked for evidence that you lie, that's all. I could find much more things but sincerely, I'm not really interested in your person except your picture, because I bet that you VI like an IEE. This is your real reason, people will note that you're that dreamy IEE pussy, and not that SLI "tough guy" you try to come across.

Exactly. Did I accuse you of anything about it? Or did I used it as an arguments about something? I don't remember, and anyway please tell me what's the problem here because I don't get your point. I already explained, you accused me of trolling then said I didn't.

Why not? You said that you will reveal my real type yourself anyway, right?
    private conversations remain private.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

I usually respect this, people know, all I remember is Archon and labcoat who I asked for permission to post what they told me but they refused and I respected that, although I wanted strongly to point something out.

But in this case, I didn't paste the conversation here, I just said that you type me as ILI, why would you hide that now, I don't understand, why is typing me "private", do you have two different ways for typing people, "private" and "public"? Lol, what the hell means that?
    You've no intention of discussing your type, you just listed a couple of quotes I said to do your usual jumbling act, why not stop being a lying bastard.

And lol at u trying to dissecting your own words you passive aggressive, fantasising bullshitter, why not try the letters next time.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sense a little discord between pinocchio and cyclops :frown:
    Perhaps an Fi-POLR hitting Fi-HA phenomenon? And then Fe-POLR hitting Fe-HA back? Equals insults all around!

let's all now
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truth is everyone thinks you are every type. It's completely sexy and theoretical. Embrace it.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
    Don't worry, he's one last bit of entertainment before I put him on ignore, as anyone should.
    I tried to teach you a lesson to realize how ridiculous you are in typing people so randomly. You apparently realized that you ended up laughable, I don't know if you learned the lesson, though.

You may publish my PMs - all of them if you want - I have nothing to hide, what do you have?

You created this game yourself, apparently I turned things against you, but actually I could tell from the beginning that you're trying to shoot yourself in the foot. I just helped you to do it faster, you were kinda hesitating.
    tbh I couldn't give a flying fuck about your type, I'm just amazed at how stupid you are that when you have your own behavior put back at you you think it's stupid but you can't see it's stupidity when you do it yourself.

BTW I do hope you feel better from your projections here, you are quite doolally.

No no no, sneaky little one, not so fast. I agree but with one condition: no Fi-HA and no Fe-PoLR. This strong clash looks rather like Fi-PoLR and Fi, don't you think? As long as you're so skilful to make us happy by blending things, maybe you manage to blend some Ti-PoLR and Te-HA in, to make us all happy. Sounds like Christmas
    Wake up and see the shit you talk, you'll probably end up using the same jibberish to type Dynamicism as ESI, oh wait you did.

We will, don't worry, Cyclops has periods .
    ^The delusions destroyer.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

I love it, sounds like a legend .

Thanks for confirming that you actually had no clue about my type but it was all an emotional retribution. I don't think it's stupid to challenge someone's type, it's stupid to challenge someone's type when you have no clue about it - this is the lesson you should learn, Cyclops. And this is the difference between my activity and yours.

- Even more, don't even try to "help" people who want to be typed when you don't actually understand what's going on. You harm.
    - Leave your personal problems and frustration at home and come with a fresh heart to help someone, otherwise you mix your problem with theirs.
    - If you don't understand and can't solve a problem where others can, don't be jealous because first, you generate conflict; second, you learn even less, you can't focus on the real issues anymore but how to win.
    Nah, it's you that still doesn't get it. You construct bullshit stories in your head then intentionally back it up by twisting what people say. You do it to me, you do it to vero, to natasha, heck you even do it when its not about someones type.

What I done is called you an ILI, backed it up with inter-type relations, ie you see natasha as your identical, you see Vero as your contrary. Hell I could even pull off more of you're stunts and twist what you're saying by pointing out that all these weird and wonderful stories that you come out with is your Ni dominant. I could also say that what sort of E spends their entire life sitting posting on a forum. I could then say I know plenty ILIs who behave exactly like you do then ad-hominly dismiss anything you say to the contrary. Hell for all I know I might even be right and you really are ILI, don't think there's no smoke without fire in my suggestion.

And really, your arrogant and insulting attitude, don't go making the mistake that's ILE, just look at user Niffweed.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cyclops is, being honest, among the most unintelligent forum members we have on this website.

Creepy-Cyclops

Admit that I'm not doing this to everybody. There are people I never have issues with and who probably laugh at your terror when I come to dig out your rotten cant burrow.

Did you read the horoscope for today?

The big difference between me and Niff is that I never take on someone out of the void like he does, at least he did that to me, I'm not fond of other deeds of him. Nevertheless, you mean that this type, ILI, is arrogant and insults people? Good to know.
    This is your Ni/Se talking

Creepy-Cyclops

Admit that I'm not doing this to everybody. There are people I never have issues with and who probably laugh at your terror when I come to dig out your rotten cant burrow.
    You don't do it to everyone.

Did you read the horoscope for today?
    Now I feel you are being conflict creating by trying to ignore what I say with changing the subject to undermine me.

The big difference between me and Niff is that I never take on someone out of the void like he does, at least he did that to me, I'm not fond of other deeds of him. Nevertheless, you mean that this type, ILI, is arrogant and insults people? Good to know.
    I never once said that ILI = arrogant and insults people. I find that your jibes are unhelpful and that you just want to feed conflict.

If you have actual reasons for me being IEE then I ask you again to state them.

I admit that my approach with you hasn't been the best. It simply becomes offensive to read you stating my type like its fact, slipping it into conversations with other people and not just explaining your reasons.

I also ask that if I do not agree with IEE once you've presented your reasons that if you must state my type that you state, imo cyclops is IEE. Not stating cyclops is IEE.

I accept that my method of showing you how I view you as unreasonable, I'm willing and I will stop it, but in return I ask you to not be so passively provoking yourself, or twist the semantics of mines or others words, which is what you do when you decide to find a 'target'.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 06-27-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We need more ILI's, Pinocchio. Glad you understand that.

Creepy-Cyclops

Also Pinocchio, please directly consult the issue, rather than answer by mocking me for not providing you with photos. It's your claim and you should be able to elaborate on it yourself.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Nah, it's you that still doesn't get it. You construct bullshit stories in your head then intentionally back it up by twisting what people say. You do it to me, you do it to vero, to natasha, heck you even do it when its not about someones type.

What I done is called you an ILI, backed it up with inter-type relations, ie you see natasha as your identical, you see Vero as your contrary. Hell I could even pull off more of you're stunts and twist what you're saying by pointing out that all these weird and wonderful stories that you come out with is your Ni dominant. I could also say that what sort of E spends their entire life sitting posting on a forum. I could then say I know plenty ILIs who behave exactly like you do then ad-hominly dismiss anything you say to the contrary. Hell for all I know I might even be right and you really are ILI, don't think there's no smoke without fire in my suggestion.

And really, your arrogant and insulting attitude, don't go making the mistake that's ILE, just look at user Niffweed.
    I feel vaguely insulted by the implication that the clear hurt Fe-HA resulting in Se-role in super-ego defense coupled with Fi-PoLR misjudgments rationalized by Ti-creative that are demonstrated in this thread are being associated with my type.

That being said, I totally agree with many issues you bring up, seeing as almost everyone Pinocchio types as ILI isn't one (Krig, Vero), while many people he types otherwise (aixel, Jarno, if I recall correctly, now nanashi) probably are. Makes me wonder if I'm mistyped, lol.

I've also had my doubts about Pinocchio's self-typing initially - as probably nearly everyone who is familiar with ILE-Ne more than Ti sub - but I think now he's probably one, if not - fortunately - a typical representative of the type.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I feel vaguely insulted by the implication that the clear hurt Fe-HA resulting in Se-role in super-ego defense coupled with Fi-PoLR misjudgments rationalized by Ti-creative that are demonstrated in this thread are being associated with my type.

That being said, I totally agree with many issues you bring up, seeing as almost everyone Pinocchio types as ILI isn't one (Krig, Vero), while many people he types otherwise (aixel, Jarno, if I recall correctly, now nanashi) probably are. Makes me wonder if I'm mistyped, lol.

I've also had my doubts about Pinocchio's self-typing initially - as probably nearly everyone who is familiar with ILE-Ne more than Ti sub - but I think now he's probably one, if not - fortunately - a typical representative of the type.
    I apologies for associating him with your type. Perhaps you could look for an improvement and look to do a swap with beta for ****** instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism View Post
    Get the fuck out ephemeros.

Cyclops go put him somewhere else.
    Maybe it's IEI not ILI then. J/K on the account of IEI being the miss-fit dump.
    I don't feel like retaking your worn-out issue again.
    To use the word again there must be a previous, you've never explained it.

What issue?
    Must you always play games? You make noises about typing people correctly and that the information must be available on the forum and you are only interested in reasons. Instead you look to support it by evidence you don't have and either will not or cannot provide anything from here to support your claim.

You are a fraud and you cannot even abide by your own words. This makes you a liar.

You cannot offer anything, and you evade evade.

There is nothing from you but evil.

To be sincere, I don't think it's all about type/subtype in my case. I know some calm Ti-ILEs, a bit deluded, I mean not so clenchy about telling the truth to people. Maybe in my case, it has to do with two things:
    - I deal with people and their type/personality/nature - but most ILEs aren't in this situation
    - I got in touch, in my 20s, with a buddhist-derived teaching which made me realize for the first time how many prejudices we have and how subjectively and distorted we see reality.

Anyway, reading some ILE descriptions, it appears that any ILE has this grim truth defensive mode latent in them. Maybe it's all a matter of circumstances?

It feels good here in Gamma, I'm staying with you
    I don't see any truths, one of the main things I recall is you displaying your delusions.

Anyway, as you don't provide reasons for your typing of me, I conclude any further conversation on the matter complete. You're a frustrating liar with delusions and I can't process such a thing.

I'll reserve the right to treat you as I please, treat you like you treat others.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 06-27-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

You can't even follow a conversation. You answered most of my points in a way that didn't follow the conversation: you started talking about something else.

You are too busy assuming everything evolves round you.

Fi. Especially because you generalize, one can either be totally evil or totally good. Fi types tend to see in absolute terms like this, you don't just "tend to" you are seeing things like this => you are an Fi type. Yet another proof which you ignore, deny, then later say that no one demonstrated that you're an Fi type. They did, you just live in denial. They did, you just live in denial. Quote: Originallyything evolves round you.
    I am an Fi type.

However, Gillys previously described you as evil, you'll enjoy trying to filter that into your embarrassingly simple bullshit, as it involves you.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No no no, sneaky little one, not so fast. I agree but with one condition: no Fi-HA and no Fe-PoLR. This strong clash looks rather like Fi-PoLR and Fi, don't you think? As long as you're so skilful to make us happy by blending things, maybe you manage to blend some Ti-PoLR and Te-HA in, to make us all happy. Sounds like Christmas

This made me CRACK UP!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post

pass me some

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Cyclops is, being honest, among the most unintelligent forum members we have on this website.
    oooo, I totally disagree. Cyclops is one of the more highly educated people in this forum, and is successful in a very intellectual field.

Disagreement =/= lack of intelligence.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast