Thread: Baseball

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Baseball

Playing and watching, enjoying the sport. Most people say its too slow for them and it has a slow pace of strategizing and waiting. Therefore I say it's associated with Ip temp and ni types and then si dominants. Although theres a socioniko.net qoute saying estjs do everything better than they have to(qoute refers to baseball) it seems they would be more apt to do more active sports. Unless one considers it a VERY slow form of Te, a steady yet active state. All sports seem to have a sensorical bias yes yes.
    Last edited by jughead; 06-25-2010 at 04:51 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I predict i will hear "its not type related more than any other sport"

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That second video seems like a fake. Like one of those powerade commercials, scripted or camera fake. Real?
    There's not much trickery/fake stuff in MLB play or even amazing catches...the unwritten rules must frown upon it, while the players juice themselves to throw faster and hit home runs. Obviously testing for steroids helps but it still dominates the play and air time. Moving in the fences on all side doesnt help either. Its like the nba.

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Playing and watching, enjoying the sport. Most people say its too slow for them and it has a slow pace of strategizing and waiting. Therefore I say it's associated with Ip temp and ni types and then si dominants. Although theres a socioniko.net qoute saying estjs do everything better than they have to(qoute refers to baseball) it seems they would be more apt to do more active sports. Unless one considers it a VERY slow form of Te, a steady yet active state. All sports seem to have a sensorical bias yes yes.
    I tend to agree with this, generally. Also, like any sport, there is a little bit for all types to enjoy - spectator, player, manager, owner, stats fan. I think it's harder for Se and Fe types to sit and watch the game, unless they have their cellphone in hand, eat and drink, and/or show up decked in a costume or war paint and heckle at the basemen all game long.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't even watch the last series. i can't be bothered much to watch the games cept for my favorite team, the whitesox, and amazing stuff, takes too much time, espn is biased/boring and stupid,commericials etc and japan and non mlb franchises always seem to have the trick plays/ unique stuff pinnochio mentioned.

How bout this season a perfect game blown by a bad call? And how bout Fuck Bud Selig he is a dinosaur.

"Lol, you've got to be lightning fast and totally focused when it matters."
    aka irrationality, sounds ep

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saw atl earlier in the year. i see braves going to the series this year,
    asd