Thread: Dealing with Anger and Stress

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dealing with Anger and Stress

How do you personally deal with these states of mind, especially in extreme forms? Do you get aggressive? Silent? Downcast? Distant? Or do you start whining and nagging?

Is there anything that you like to do, like taking a walk, or maybe a hobby of some sort, when you feel angry or stressed?

Personally, I get really quiet and irritable, to the point of mumbling a word or two every now and then. I usually prefer to work things out on my own, although making me laugh or smile brings me back to normal, no matter what the case.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depends on the level of anger or stress.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I write a poem designed to make me feel more angry all in one go, and see if I can just be done with it then.

Seriously though, I either act irritated towards other people (sort of a form of emotional punishment for making me unhappy. Probably unhealthy. Oh well), or I express my anger in very dramatic but completely private ways. I suppose writing falls under the latter category.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"
    Seriously though, I either act irritated towards other people (sort of a form of emotional punishment for making me unhappy. Probably unhealthy."

How else is one supposed to act? It seems like alot of people have rules about politeness ingrained into them that are bullshit. We are not a vulcan society.
    Anger is meant to be felt by both parties and if its strong enough it will leak out anyhow, and if it should expressed if it is needed.

Case in point is in the new star trek where kirk gets spock to "compromise" himself by getting into a shouting match, which is ridiculous because kirk starts it and intends for it to happen.
    =Spock regulated to bitch position for sake of a movies leading attractive man/established history from the past movie which is ludicrous since time changed and the actors did too and it make no sense logically or emotionally.
    =Hollywood repeats itself and is superficial
    =Hollywood has run of ideas
    =Hollywood chiefly wants to make lots of money

OR spock has the worst case of NE i've EVER SEEN

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Masturbate? Although it's so low that I wouldn't personally resort to it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry the natural laws of power state you should deal with your anger as you see fit....according to the natural laws of power. Therefore masturbating may be an option but beware the chinese philosophy of too much jing energy release will deplete you. Therefore have sex and don't cum unless you want a baby.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

restated:"depends on the level of anger or stress. "