Thread: Alpha NT my analog expirience

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha NT my analog expirience

That was a lame title, i don't care though. Analog=p digital=j as someone said. Good enough to draw your attention.
    In my expirience alpha nt tends to be extremely UNhealthy in many regards.
    They go to unhealthy extremes...and don't realize how bad it is and how it affects other people. People avoid them because they can't help but getting sucked into their unhealthyness and NERDom. They also are nerds partially because of how unhealthy they are. They suck ass at Si. Delta applys as well but they are the less pure dorks. Perhaps Americas integral unvalued Si makes them worseoff. Examples
    LII:total nerd, unhealthy looking , no style, dorky glasses DORKWAD
    LII:total nerd, unhealthy looking, style ok (woman), changed after other people, DORKWAD
    ILE:alcoholic, chain smoking, crazy partyer, DUI's, skin looks like its dying from smoke, edward norton esque, actually decent at sports (slight chance of LIE!)
    ILE: alcoholic, terrible sleep habits, never exercises, totally unhealthy looking, overweight
    ILE: fat alcoholic, , terrible eating habits, horrbly messy
    ILE: 2nd ILE I know who CAN'T RUN, apparently found his dual though or balance and is now mostly normal and healthy, but haven't had much contact for over a decade.

If you find this offensive you are most likely alpha.

Creepy-male

All intuitive types have weak Si/Se first off.

Second, I think being Alpha NT doesn't make you a complete dork. However if you know someone who is a huge dork, chances are they are Alpha NT.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No style for LII's is a given. The nerddom on the average Alpha NT shouldn't be TOO evident until they know you like them too much to care. If you see it beforehand, it's probably an unhealthy Alpha NT. I don't know what a dorkwad implies but I'm probably guilty of it.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All NTs are total dorks and all intuitive types have weak Si.

The average Gamma NT doesn't even care about looking pleasant.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    All intuitive types have weak Si/Se first off.

Second, I think being Alpha NT doesn't make you a complete dork. However if you know someone who is a huge dork, chances are they are Alpha NT.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-23-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-male

Well being completely rational about the whole thing...

Why LIIs have a tendency to be a nerd

Se-PoLR - Poor Appearance
    Tends to ignore details and likely to dress unkempt and/or eccentric due to failure to focus on superficial surface details. Bad hygiene and maintenance of physical appearance and/or living area. Lack of utility with Se leads to coming off as alternatively overly weak (timid nerd) and overly strong (nerd rage).

Si-HA - Uptight
    Tends to be intensely focused with their mind, doesn't know how to relax. Perceived as being uptight.

Suggestive Fe - Childish
    Tends to be serious most of the time, but when comfortable becomes warm and jovial. This rapid change is hard for people to adjust to when they are used to looking at them as serious and the LII themselves are not used to using Fe, so they come across childish to others which are not alpha.

Fi-Role - C3PO
    Tends to be overly mannered and proper out of a sense of propriety and lack of confidence with Fi. Perceived by others as stiff and proper and not natural.

Anyways.... the problem with saying something universal like "LIIs are nerds".... is that characteristics 1 and 2 are shared with the INFj and characteristics 3 and 4 are shared with the ISTj.

In addition something like the INFj is also incredibly nerdy/geeky/dorky. The difference is in the INTj is likely to be the smart nerd who does well at calculus, while the INFj is the nerd who is into saving the whales and being empathic and has a pet hamster that is her only friend and she believes odd beliefs.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    The average Gamma NT doesn't even care about looking pleasant.
    They tend to be boring, out of touch with their bodies and physical sensation, and cold/unemotional outside of personal relationships.

They are not Se-seeking because they are tough, but rather because they are so calculated and boring that Si tends not to be an issue because they are usually in a relaxed environment and require Se to put their plans/ideas into motion and be more active.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INTj uncovered

INTj uncovered

If there were Weirdness Olympics between all 16 types then INTj would be an unbeatable gold medallist. In fact INTjs are so weird that they do not just appear weird to people who don't know them, but to other INTjs as well. This is because INTjs take little or no notice of what other people think. What they think themselves is much more important to INTjs. That is why if everybody is certain that bridges have to be built across the river, an INTj may contemplate the possibility of building one along the river. There would probably be a logical reason for that since INTjs view everything through the square prism of logic. And as long as logical rules are obeyed everything is fine.

"I think, therefore I am" once said Rene Descartes, clearly delighted about the fact that he can think. But what he really meant was "I stink, therefore I am", since INTjs can often deprive themselves of a good bath and can happily live in a pigsty when nobody watches. They miserably fail to understand the basic needs of their bodies and therefore do not address them as a first priority. This goes for food and sex too. But do INTjs enjoy tasty food and sex? Sure, when you stick it under their noses. And what do they do to have plenty of fine food and meaningless sex? Precisely nothing. The latter one could be explained by the fact that by default INTjs are socially handicapped. Combined with their closely guarded fear of intimacy, this makes it pretty hard for INTjs to get laid, resulting in many INTjs being either virgins or remaining celibate for a long time.

Marked with inability to clearly read people's true disposition towards themselves, INTjs compensate for it with their acquired ability to piss people off. This is a rather defensive than an offensive mechanism. It works on the principle that an angry person has very little control over their emotions and therefore cannot suppress their true feelings, which often keeps the truth from coming out. INTjs normally do not apply this principle to anybody unless they are unsure. So as long as you are true and sincere with an INTj you should be fine.

You can't deny that INTjs are pretty adept at many things, but one thing INTjs are really good at is over-tightening the screws, whether it is said in a metaphorical or in a literal sense. Having natural inability to judge amounts and distributions of forces often leads them to overdo things. For instance, if you ask an INTj to design a good chair to withstand the weight of one adult, when it is finished it would probably withstand the weight of one adult elephant.

Finally, if you hear a sarcastic remark from an INTj you should know you are on dangerous ground, i.e. you said something stupid. To continue in the same direction would be unwise. However, if you want to enrage an INTj, all you need to do is to make the same stupid remark over and over again, but more importantly you have to stand by your words, i.e. show that you really mean it... Why would anyone want to do that?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENTp uncovered

ENTp uncovered

ENTps are far from angels. Don't be fooled by their clumsiness, spaced-out behaviour and over-friendliness. Behind it all is a very cold rational mind, motivated by a starvation for attention. So, if an ENTp is friendly and nice to you: a) they want you to like them; b) they also need something else from you. ENTps care very much what others think and feel about them. In this case the "others" in question are everyone except close friends and family, because close friends and family form a special circle. If an ENTp would open the door to you in their underwear, you are probably already inside this special circle. However, you can find yourself outside this circle as quickly as you found yourself inside it.

If you let an ENTp openly know that you do not like them, you will probably earn yourself the title of enemy #1. And beware to have them as an enemy. ENTps are great masters of tricks and deceits, often more than ESTps, and what's more they do it in a very skilful manner. ENTps are masters of arrangement and sharp psychoanalysts, able to foresee exactly how others can react to a situation. They can turn the whole world against you, if you are not careful. ENTps also have the unique ability to make a deal with their conscience. They can successfully justify almost any wrong doing, thus ensuring that they will sleep well at night.

Although ENTps are widely acclaimed for their originality, there are two sides to this coin. Just as ENFps, ENTps are very curious and process a lot of information, similar to a gold digger washing out the soil looking for gold. And ENTps know where the "gold" is. They are often well aware of some new and unusual discoveries. Such information is usually available to everyone who is interested enough to look for it, but not many people are that bothered. ENTps ideas are often based on these discoveries and for someone who didn't know that these findings are already in existence, ENTps ideas may look very radical and original.

Their true originality is in their ability for lateral combinatory thinking. ENTps are mostly interested in improvements, modernizations and innovations of something that already exists and is well known. James Dyson gave birth to a cyclone action vacuum cleaner. The cyclone effect is based on physics and has been known for centuries. Applying this effect to the household vacuum cleaner was an act of lateral thinking. Did Dyson invent something radical? He just made a better vacuum cleaner. In retrospect, it would probably be fair to say that ENTps are better classified as inventive-modernizers.

In conclusion, any type is capable of being inventive, creative, original and full of ideas. Keep your mind open about this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Having Ti as your polr means that you can reconcile descriptions of types from sources and eliminate variables to come up with a conscise description without the fuzz, this is for you WA. This is the reason why you pull type descriptions and post them without eliminating unnecessary data in them and why you follow a system without any objection.

HaveaLucidDreamz analysis is an example of Ti at it's best not your copy and paste descriptions.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-24-2010 at 02:03 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    HaveaLucidDreamz analysis is an example of Ti at it's best not your copy and paste descriptions.
    oh god not one of these awkward situations where your being supported by someone with a view you disagree with.....

Lol I thought Warrior-Librarians post was funny.

All I was saying is that nerdiness can't be rationalized to a type and that nerdiness is an element in the social hierarchy construct of high school society in the same way that chivalry was an element in the social hierarchy construct of the medieval era. In this case nerdiness belongs to the nerd and chivalry to the knight. In both cases, they represent an outdated and immature view of social interaction.

But that was me being serious, I can take most of what is posted here in a light manner because its not a rigorous exposition of socionics, its just a random shitty, for fun topic that doesn't require some moral crusade against it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New rule for alpha NT. If you work at a desk you know must use a standup desk or better yet a treadmill desk to preserve your looks and health. This also applys to anyone overweight with a desk job.

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cool is in the eye of the beholder - not really.

Alpha NT here. my roommate back in the day is a ENTP and he had glasses, gangly, and his major was math and physics. We went to a kegger and one of our mutual friends a ESFP jokingly wrote geek on his hand instead of a number. My ENTP friend was insulted. The ESFP who did that had to leave the house a couple months later or he was gonna be kicked out by his roommates. Supposedly they disliked him so much they actually ejaculated into his shampoo. Looks like that ESFP cool guy got his cum-upings for sure.

My old professor is INTJ and he wears glasses and has a nasally sounding voice. He wore plaid shirts and jeans. He taught social and moral philosophy. He had a very lackadasical approach to teaching and was considered by many students to be one of the best professors. In his hayday he protested in front of parliament hill - much like capital hill if your not familiar with canadian politics. In his youth he was politically rebellious - not too nerdy is it?

My type is INTJ and all my friends are older than me because I'm mature for my age, I attract older women because of my maturity level, people will often mistake me for being the older brother in the family when I'm actually second youngest. I'm self-secure and I say things that can be socially off-beat like admitting I like star trek or classical music, but I do so freely and without intimidaton. I've been complimented for having style but I do so with moderation - if I go to the store to buy bread I wear whatever. People don't find me werid and I've asked - woody harrelson is considered werid - people find me unique and likable to the point where I have enemies for the same reason. I exercise regularly and have always been athletic. I'm smart and good looking - actually I'm a genius and I'm not gay. This is one INTJ that does not have a problem being a INTJ.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    I'm smart and good looking - actually I'm a genius and I'm not gay.
    loll
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    oh god not one of these awkward situations where your being supported by someone with a view you disagree with.....

Lol I thought Warrior-Librarians post was funny.

All I was saying is that nerdiness can't be rationalized to a type and that nerdiness is an element in the social hierarchy construct of high school society in the same way that chivalry was an element in the social hierarchy construct of the medieval era. In this case nerdiness belongs to the nerd and chivalry to the knight. In both cases, they represent an outdated and immature view of social interaction.

But that was me being serious, I can take most of what is posted here in a light manner because its not a rigorous exposition of socionics, its just a random shitty, for fun topic that doesn't require some moral crusade against it.
    That post was pulled from another Site.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Having Ti as your polr means that you can reconcile descriptions of types from sources and eliminate variables to come up with a conscise description without the fuzz, this is for you WA. This is the reason why you pull type descriptions and post them without eliminating unnecessary data in them and why you follow a system without any objection.
    Those descriptions were obviously written as a joke! They're not meant to be taken seriously but I'm not so sure you understand that.

And WA is Workaholics Anonymous by the way.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stopped looking like a nerd last year, I swear.

Although, I do have friends threatening to burn my whole wardrobe and take me shopping to replace it with something more "appropriate."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Yes, Mr Griffin, I believe you.
    Even after Googling it for 10 minutes, I only barely caught that oblique reference.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request