0 Thread(s)

Default So, I'm with you now.

OK everybody!

Are you ready for shock?!

Get ready to be blown away!..........

Well?

Are you sitting down?

---

Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp. It came to me while on that socioniko.net site and looking at the ENFp's. I mean, I was bored and randomly looking into Maritsa's many claims of our types. I was more looking at the ENFp description and photos to mentally disprove her. But oh my god, the ENFp's VI exactly like my boyfriend. The guy in the top right corner could BE him. It's uncanny. And there were things that just never fit about LII with him but I trusted his LII typing because I guess I get stubborn... a lot. And then I realized that Meryl Streep is probably SLI and I get told I look like her quite often. Not to mention I VI like a lot of other SLI's (Dita Von Teese for one). And then it all started coming together. My deep down dislike for people, my stubbornness, my hatred of authority, my belief that if you're not making something you're pretty much useless. It all fits! Plus, my boyfriend is way too "P"-ish and isn't at all like my INTj sister-in-law. There's more, but I won't write it all now...

But the worst part was that now I feel compelled to come on here and announce it, and that means Maritsa was right. *gah...*

Another eye-opener: my brother Danny? INFj. Spot on. So, wow. WOW!

I'm still reeling.
    SLI

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, just reading that post is illustrative enough of you being an ESFj lol

edit: nah, I'm not going to even explain myself
    The end is nigh

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about ISFp (just throwing it out there)?
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA

you are not ISTp
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, that socioniko site has some very accurate face matches. I look almost exactly like the LII 2nd to bottom left.

Are you 100% sure you're duals?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not ISTp.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Yeah, just reading that post is illustrative enough of you being an ESFj lol
    I felt the same way haha

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    I felt the same way haha
    So did I.

Don't go out of your way to change your sig or whatever.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp.
    You must be the dumbest person on the planet.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's good. We need more SLIs'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd completely disregard VI. Photos can distort people's faces in so many ways due to lighting, camera quality, body position, etc.

I still think you're ESE. And it's not unusual for ESEs to have issues with betas. The Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni differences can cause a whoooole lot of problems.
    IEE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    The Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni differences can cause a whoooole lot of problems.
    This.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with tiny_dancer in that VI by photos absolutely cannot be relied upon, especially by one photo. People look so different in a still shot, and there is not a whole lot of info helpful to typing that you can glean from one 2-D photo. One person can look way different in multiple photos as well.

You can get a better idea of type from a video. So, perhaps try comparing your bf to videos of ENFp's such as Dakota Fanning, Evan Lysacek, Ricki Lake, etc (interviews, that is) and see if he still seems like one to you.

Also compare yourself to videos of SLIs--Christopher Plummer, Clint Eastwood, Jean Gabin, can't think of female SLIs right now off the top of my head. Maybe someone can suggest?

Still though, VI should never be used as the gold standard, imo. Only as a contributor of clues about use of the functions.

I also really dont think you are SLI.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK everybody!

Well?

Are you sitting down?
    This is not SLI behaviour. You're creating a lead up to your story in order to build the mood and garner a reaction. Something a lot more typical of an Fe ego or at least an Fe-valuer.

Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp. It came to me while on that socioniko.net site and looking at the ENFp's. I mean, I was bored and randomly looking into Maritsa's many claims of our types. I was more looking at the ENFp description and photos to mentally disprove her. But oh my god, the ENFp's VI exactly like my boyfriend. The guy in the top right corner could BE him. It's uncanny. And there were things that just never fit about LII with him but I trusted his LII typing because I guess I get stubborn... a lot. And then I realized that Meryl Streep is probably SLI and I get told I look like her quite often. Not to mention I VI like a lot of other SLI's (Dita Von Teese for one). And then it all started coming together. My deep down dislike for people, my stubbornness, my hatred of authority, my belief that if you're not making something you're pretty much useless. It all fits! Plus, my boyfriend is way too "P"-ish and isn't at all like my INTj sister-in-law. There's more, but I won't write it all now...
    It's entirely possible that your boyfriend is an IEE, though like others have said, VI is not the best source. Additionally, if he is IEE, that doesn't necessitate that you have to be in a dual relationship. There are plenty of other partnerships that can be quite satisfying.

What I've bolded is something way more associated with EJs than with Si/Te imo. SLIs enjoy practicality and a generally low-frills lifestyle, but they can and are lazy as a fat cat on a sunny day. They seem to enjoy getting into their own space and just nesting there with whatever occupies their heads.

EJs on the other hand need to be doing something. They need to get other people doing something. When things aren't running at the pace they want, they find other things to fill that time. Even when they're apparently relaxing, they need to be doing things. For instance, my EIE friend thinks she relaxes with me, but that means cooking, cleaning and checking emails while talking to me, lol. It can be the middle of the day and rather than sit on the couch and relax with me and chat, she'll bake a cake for no reason.

As for the rest of it, I'm going to shrug and say circumstantial. Like others, I find even the tone of your post more indicative of ESE than SLI.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK everybody!

Well?

Are you sitting down?

---

Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp. It came to me while on that socioniko.net site and looking at the ENFp's. I mean, I was bored and randomly looking into Maritsa's many claims of our types. I was more looking at the ENFp description and photos to mentally disprove her. But oh my god, the ENFp's VI exactly like my boyfriend. The guy in the top right corner could BE him. It's uncanny.
    There's sure alot of expression for an SLI. :wink: See red bolded parts.

And there were things that just never fit about LII with him but I trusted his LII typing because I guess I get stubborn... a lot.
    ESEs can be quite stubborn....
    And, I don't know your boyfriend but I wouldn't discount LII yet. Not everything in the description has to necessarily fit for the person to be that type.

And then I realized that Meryl Streep is probably SLI and I get told I look like her quite often. Not to mention I VI like a lot of other SLI's (Dita Von Teese for one).
    I wouldn't rely too much on VI. There are some non LII types, I look alot like too. Doesn't make me any of those types.

And then it all started coming together. My deep down dislike for people,
    That doesn't sound ESE like. Hopefully you mean just a certain type of person and not just people in general?

my stubbornness, my hatred of authority, my belief that if you're not making something you're pretty much useless. It all fits!
    ESEs can be quite stubborn. Lots of types can hate authority for various reasons. If you're not making something, you're pretty much useless-- that does sound delta ST but I also think its something people of the Ej temperament are prone to say.

Plus, my boyfriend is way too "P"-ish and isn't at all like my INTj sister-in-law. There's more, but I won't write it all now...
    Subtypes make a difference. Your boyfriend could be an irrational subtype INTj (creative or harmonizing). The irrational subtype INTjs come across as more Pish and less like the stereotypical INTj.

But the worst part was that now I feel compelled to come on here and announce it, and that means Maritsa was right. *gah...*
    I wouldn't trust Maritsa's typings. She's been grossly wrong on many peoples' types (she typed me as my own conflictor!!) and wrong far more often than she's right. And I don't think she's right in your case either.

I'm still reeling.
    More expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Give her a break. She's learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's good. We need more SLIs'.
    I really don't think VixenDogFox is SLI. She seems very much an ESE. On the other hand, my dad is SLI and several members of my extended family are. Maybe I could coax them into coming here.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    my dad is SLI and several members of my extended family are. Maybe I could coax them into coming here.
    If any of them are single guys in their late 20s-30, send them my way!

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    What I've bolded is something way more associated with EJs than with Si/Te imo. SLIs enjoy practicality and a generally low-frills lifestyle, but they can and are lazy as a fat cat on a sunny day. They seem to enjoy getting into their own space and just nesting there with whatever occupies their heads.

EJs on the other hand need to be doing something. They need to get other people doing something. When things aren't running at the pace they want, they find other things to fill that time. Even when they're apparently relaxing, they need to be doing things. For instance, my EIE friend thinks she relaxes with me, but that means cooking, cleaning and checking emails while talking to me, lol. It can be the middle of the day and rather than sit on the couch and relax with me and chat, she'll bake a cake for no reason.
    This. I find IP temperament even harder to believe than Te ego, in VFD's case.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is surreal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    This thread is surreal.
    I find it quite refreshing.

Welcome Vixen.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

OK everybody!

Well?

Are you sitting down?

---

I'm still reeling.
    Yes you are my love.....
    Our relations is just wonderful and you are in a dual pair; A little hard, because emotions in a Feeler type can be very difficult to deal with, because they are like a volcano and eat the person inside out, but once you learn to understand him and apply Si rather then "responsibility" Te, you guys can work through your problems just fine.

You were going through a very difficult time and I did not want to cause and riffles in your emotions by being "forceful" of your type, and just wanted you to deal with life's more difficult things first.

I will be ready to address the reasons why I feel that you are SLI, now that I feel that you are doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I really don't think VixenDogFox is SLI. She seems very much an ESE. On the other hand, my dad is SLI and several members of my extended family are. Maybe I could coax them into coming here.
    None of your analysis indicates Fe.

This is not SLI behaviour. You're creating a lead up to your story in order to build the mood and garner a reaction. Something a lot more typical of an Fe ego or at least an Fe-valuer.

As for the rest of it, I'm going to shrug and say circumstantial. Like others, I find even the tone of your post more indicative of ESE than SLI.
    I should think you could recognize Fe by now. It is SLI behaviour, it is saying...I don't have time to do it now, but get ready, I'll do it in a few minute...Fe doesn't wait for that or lead people on, it reacts based on the cues it gets right now from external stimuli.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-22-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We've all known Vixen to express her emotions about her difficult time that she's gone through with her BF. Her Si is obvious with how she feels about physical sensations. With regards to Fe she expressed both the need to confide in someone about her emotions, by expressing them, here online, and feels shy/awkward about having done so; this reaction is caused by the need to have trust in someone who does not criticize them for the expression of their emotions. FeSi because of their need to work within Ti, are attracted to collecting a vast storehouse of information on topics to provide Ti with objective evaluation of these information (like I pointed out to Vero in Tcaud's thread), Fe/Te reflect currant societal values because they gauge current information and keep up with the times, so to say. Eventhough Vixen expressed her emotional concerns, she always held an element of appology for doing so, as if she were feeling somehow withdrawn and reserved or appologetic.

Vixen has not once been attracted to a Ti ego type here and has actually done what Vero was able to do with her Fe ego in Tcaud's thread.

Fe in the 4th spot

The individual tries hard to never let himself "come apart at the seams" emotionally or even let out strong feelings publicly, because displays of passion do not come naturally and make him feel self-consciousness and vulnerable to painful criticism. This makes the individual generally seem emotionally neutral and politely indifferent to excitement and agitation around him.

Here's Expat's take on ISTp...

Yes they are flexible and Vixen has shown this quality/trait and they are concerned about what others DO.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/60308-post27.html
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I should think you could recognize Fe by now. It is SLI behaviour, it is saying...I don't have time to do it now, but get ready, I'll do it in a few minute...Fe doesn't wait for that or lead people on, it reacts based on the cues it gets right now from external stimuli.
    yes it does if its a base function you idiot

SLI dont build suspense like that

shut up shut SHUT UP
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    What!? What kind of constructiveness is in that approach!?

If you want to get the person closer to their real type because it bugs you they're not perceptive about which one they are, talking down to them is not likely to aid you in your goal.

You also make me look bad along with other ILIs: we look like narcissistic assholes with that approach, expressing tertiary 's discomfort without utilizing and to move forward.

lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post

shut up shut SHUT UP
    Where does it say that building suspense is related to Fe?

We're talking about how Fe processes external data, not output certain things like building "drama" and suspense...

Any type can be dramatic, emotions exist but in differing values and prompting ways in different individuals.
    -

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa:"I think you should recognize Fe by now" and
    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post

shut up shut SHUT UP
    I could see my INFj mom and INFp best friend going at it like this, but....using shaming language to make your point that someone else doesn't even necessarily see as truth and ......calling someone an idiot and trying to silence their opinion on an internet forum which is designated for this very exchange of ideas as we all perfect our personal pictures of what these functions, etc are without the need for rudeness?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    You also make me look bad along with other ILIs: we look like narcissistic assholes with that approach, expressing tertiary 's discomfort without utilizing and to move forward.
    "Tertiary Fi" is something you hear about on MBTI forums... along with a lot of bs about functions coming from mistyped people. I mean, seriously, you need to forget about it before discussing elements. The difference is enormous. For example what is said about Ni on both sides is barely superficially similar, not to mention Si.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The important thing about Fe poLR is that they don't know or can not preceive with accuracy how their emotional display is being thought of or interpreted by others. This makes them display too much and when they do they are rather uncomfortable about having it put on display. Vixen, when she expressed her emotions about her BF and the troubles she was facing in their relationship, appologized for her emotions/behavior.

Here's Expat on Fe..

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/139957-post35.html
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The important thing about Fe poLR is that they don't know or can not preceive with accuracy how their emotional display is being thought of or interpreted by others. This makes them display too much and when they do they are rather uncomfortable about having it put on display. Vixen, when she expressed her emotions about her BF and the troubles she was facing in their relationship, appologized for her emotions/behavior.

Fe dominants - Fe EJ - are keenly aware of the dynamic changes in others' external emotional responses and are proactive in steering them in the direction seen as optimal by the Fe EJ.
    Wrong. This would more likely be an Fe-dominant when faced with a non-Fe-valuer. So, an Fe-dominant may make an emotional outburst, use that keen Fe info processing to sense that the emotional outburst didn't go over well with the other party, and see the need to apologize. My ESE friend does it all the time.

Fe-POLR can express emotion that doesn't correspond to the situation and at an intensity that might not correspond. They also wont be apologizing for it because they have a poor sense of whether it was appropriate or not.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Fe-POLR can express emotion that doesn't correspond to the situation and at an intensity that might not correspond. They also wont be apologizing for it because they have a poor sense of whether it was appropriate or not.
    And will more likely than not maintain strict control over what sort of emotional signals they send off. This is how your PoLR works! It's a Super-Ego function, so you keep a tight control on how you use it to avoid being criticised, since it's a self-conscious weak point.

ETA

Long story short, an SLI would not be attempting to manipulate the audience's emotional involvement with the topic as Malia's opening post does. That is not Fe PoLR!

Furthermore, an SLI would not have the posting history of Malia including at least one very emotional, very public venting spree (remember where she was wondering if LIIman was her Dual?). Fe PoLR would be paralytically mortified by the potential for backlash that that sort of spectacle might incite.

More edit:

Isha and I had a good chuckle at this thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    And will more likely than not maintain strict control over what sort of emotional signals they send off. This is how your PoLR works! It's a Super-Ego function, so you keep a tight control on how you use it to avoid being criticised, since it's a self-conscious weak point.

ETA

Long story short, an SLI would not be attempting to manipulate the audience's emotional involvement with the topic as Malia's opening post does. That is not Fe PoLR!

Furthermore, an SLI would not have the posting history of Malia including at least one very emotional, very public venting spree (remember where she was wondering if LIIman was her Dual?). Fe PoLR would be paralytically mortified by the potential for backlash that that sort of spectacle might incite.
    No, not always...

They will appologize for them if they've made them online and can't read how others have perceived these emotional outputs.

She's just announcing a situation; she's not manipulating any variables...excitement...even more proof of Fe PoLR...over excitement.

Fe PoLR is inacurate and incorrect measure of display of emotions, over doing it or under doing it, but never precise or predictable...sort of hints at introverstion as well, or IP temperment.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a great link, btw. Thanks for posting it.

doesn't do anything to support your argument though, Maritsa.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

ETA

Agreed. Moreover, an SLI is never as verbose as vixendogfox has frequently been. they are succint, short, to the point. and you're right, never as emotionally injected as many of VDF's posts have been.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe PoLR is inacurate and incorrect measure of display of emotions, over doing it or under doing it, but never precise or predictable...sort of hints at introverstion as well, or IP temperment.
    right, but VDF manifests nothing of the sort.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malia, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see an edit line at the bottom of the post that would indicate that the actual story was added later. It's pretty clear that it was not saying "I don't have time to do it now," but that the first five lines were used to create an environment of excitement. They are an attempt to draw people into her own excited state.

If anything, it seems clear that she didn't wait to post about her find to gather all the information she wanted to share. Instead she just pours her initial impressions down and expresses in her last line that she's still caught up in the moment of it.

Where's the waiting and the decision that she doesn't have time?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    What!? What kind of constructiveness is in that approach!?

If you want to get the person closer to their real type
    I don't want that. I just like to be disturbing once in a while :-)

And her move of changing TWO types at once because MARITSA said so, is something only the dumbest person on the planet would do.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's Expat on Fe..

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/139957-post35.html
    I'm here to Attention-Whore for a moment.

Does everyone agree that this is accurate?

Yes? Then which side wants me - the ILIs or SLIs?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Malia, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see an edit line at the bottom of the post that would indicate that the actual story was added later. It's pretty clear that it was not saying "I don't have time to do it now," but that the first five lines were used to create an environment of excitement. They are an attempt to draw people into her own excited state.

If anything, it seems clear that she didn't wait to post about her find to gather all the information she wanted to share. Instead she just pours her initial impressions down and expresses in her last line that she's still caught up in the moment of it.

Where's the waiting and the decision that she doesn't have time?
    Everyone gets excited, if people don't then there's a problem with the psyche and feelings...basic human stuff

Here is filatova on SLI

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/159535-post1.html
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good to know, Maritsa. Makes one see the real 'enemy' better. In a better light.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone gets excited, if people don't then there's a problem with the psyche and feelings...basic human stuff
    Uh... no. Despite that statement being a fine way to insult me, I actually think that it's pro-.

The suggestion that VDF is SLI is ludicrous. As others have stated, the OP is primarily an attempt to influence the emotional atmosphere of this thread. While not totally successful (mostly because she was wrong), she did manage to create excitement of some sort right from the start.

VDF has no difficulty with . She has often displayed the ability to manage the emotional environment well. That effectively excludes all -ego types from consideration. Oh, I could see a dominant doing that on occasion, but only with prior planning, and in an environment where there was clearly something to be gained from creating a certain environment - which is not the case here.

The consequences of a function in practice go far beyond what the function itself does. In immediate effect, only judges the emotional atmosphere (take "emotional" rather broadly there); however, over several years - twenty is more than enough - this ability to judge the atmosphere will result in a strong understanding of how to influence this atmosphere, which will lead to the ability to influence it even when the immediate results aren't apparent. Similarly, the inability to judge the emotional atmosphere (i.e. PoLR) will lead to avoiding actions that have effects on the emotional atmosphere, since the consequences will be unpredictable and more often undesired than desired.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Uh... no. .
    What do you mean manage environments well; you mean avoid emotional environments and let people do what they want to do?
    That is consistant with ISTp.

Vero herself said that her ISTp BF is more emotionally demanding then she is...that's real ISTp

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/520934-post37.html

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/657030-post20.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-22-2010 at 11:00 PM.
    -

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast