TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Megaman

Link to the new movie:
    Mega Man | ScrewAttack - Updating EVERY TWO HOURS with Videos Straight from E3!

Preliminary typings:
    • Megaman: IEI
    • Roll: ESE
    • Dr. Light: IEE
    • Dr. Wily: ILE
    • Blues: SLI
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 06-17-2010 at 02:30 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh roll is gross, you think it is a ese in real life ??

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now for this new movie, I'm going to be paid to watch it, right? And not the other way around?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now their EM types:
    • Megaman: LSI
    • Dr. Light: IEI
    • Dr. Wily: SLE

Blues and Roll are difficult to determine because of lack of exposure.

Dr. Light's IEI EM is very clear; his name is a dead giveaway. His IEE-IEI (C-sub) dual-type allows him to assess the moral potential of a person by evaluating their emotional responses, which in turn signify their motivations.

In the office scene between Dr. Light and Dr. Wily, Light unmasks Wily's ambitions by expressing disregard for Wily, in turn compelling Wily to react. Light leverages his aggressive D-sub mode for this purpose. Dr. Light had already realized Wily's potential for evil, probably during the Blues project. With Rock, Light wanted to create a brave robot who would stand for justice. Dr. Wily was not quite up for that, and would have probably interfered to create another Blues-type malfunction.

Did Light make a mistake in cutting off the outlet for Wily's ambition? Perhaps, but there was reason for Light to fear Wily: Wily was plainly unstable and already disrespectful -- had Light lowered his guard, he would have opened himself up to a physical assault. The real issue for Light is that he was entirely too dependent on Wily. Their relationship was special: it seems plain, given the broad use Light made of his personality, that he relied on Wily to as a psychopomp to his own subconscious. Having Wily around may have made Light feel less inhibited as he stretched his functional wings -- Wily helped Light reach his full potential, but at a plain, if not immediately obvious, cost to society at large. Wily also helped Light in more practical ways, doing the grunt work and also probably soldering, which required a great deal of dexterity that an IEI EM type like Dr. Light simply could not develop.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Now for this new movie, I'm going to be paid to watch it, right? And not the other way around?
    It's totally free, and already out. Just click the link.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes Dr. Light so... "light"?

Consider the motivations which accompany a creative person. Such people typically have as their aim the improvement of society -- they have a very tangible vision of what they wish to achieve. To desire the improvement of society implies a certain benevolence that is characteristic of the social creative subtype. The dominant subtype is not focused on providing a creative product to society so much as they are focused on being successful in their attempts to positively affect the situation; as such, benevolence may be a luxury. When accessing their dominant shadow, it is exactly this position that the creative sub must accept. To create the effect that must be studied to provide the necessary knowledge, Dr. Light taps Dr. Wily, who could not be more suited for the task.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is awesome. I remember the days playing this game

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never knew Air Man was so dreadful...

I argue ENFJ.

He always did VI as LIE.

Notice the movement of the eyes... they are trained on and follow after the movement of their focus.

Look at the eyes -- they are EIE, characteristically squinted town from the top while directing the eyes up towards the squint. (like a frog's)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had to comment being the ultra megaman nerd that I am. Best thread evaa!!