Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sorry for a new thread but...

I am bored and I want to do one experiment. I found a site where they write down a general description of your birth chart (astrology). And I want to type every part of it to see what socionics type I would turn out to be if I would follow characteristics that are as they say given to me by planets.

I would need so help from everybody of you because what may seem to me like it may not be Si to those who know socionics better than me...

So here it goes. To make it shorter I only quoted parts I strongly agree with:

You have a tendency to be introspective and need some space and seclusion in order to pull up your strength. If you do find yourself in a public role, you tend to hide your true self behind that role!

Maybe Ni?

You possess a huge distaste for routine.

P temperament?

You work best when you have some say as to when and how you get things done.

Weak ?

There is an unmistakably dreamy, inspired, and sensitive side to you. A marked appreciation for music and the arts is present. The connection of Neptune with the Sun, which represents the ego and the will, certainly softens some of the hard edges that might be found elsewhere in the chart, adding a sensitive and spiritual dimension to your personality. You are naturally compassionate. It is so completely natural for you to accept that there is more to the world than what is before your eyes, that you tend to presume everyone must be spiritually-inclined. Of course, you come to realize that this is not the case at some early point in your life. Your attraction to spirituality and metaphysical subjects is usually marked. These aspects favor writers, artists, and musicians. You are sensitive to those who are suffering, although you are not usually taken advantage of.

NF?

It is easy and natural for you to be received well by others. There is a distinct air of authority and magnanimity surrounding you. The authority you project generally doesn't offend others, generally because sincerity is sensed at the same time. Most people would describe you as natural, easy to like, and friendly. You may have a marked interest in the performing arts. This is an especially favorable aspect to have for those who are in the public eye.

????

She struggles with finding a career that suits the personality. She does not face up to problems and her plans are often difficult or even impossible for her to realize.

Weak Se?

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others.

Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on.

NF?

In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries.

?????

Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile.

seeking?

Lots of friends, relationships. She makes friends easily and uses her relationships to further professional success. Feelings of friendship are sometimes superficial. Often, lots of children.

Ethical.

[i]She wants to know the bottom line, and is good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, she is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, she can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. Likes to take risks in jest and for amusement. Might sometimes come across too strongly or offend sensitive folk with a somewhat authoritative tone.[i]

Here I don't understand. Sounds like Se?

You might make matters too complex by overanalyzing motives or hunches, and then have problems acting on your intuition as a result. You are very attracted to symbols, sentiment, imagery, and paradoxes. You prefer not to focus on facts and learn best when ideas are presented visually, emotionally, or imaginatively.

If facts are then it sounds like I don't value it. Again strong Intuition.

she is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. She likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. Her intellectual pleasures are influenced by her feelings. She is amorous and sensual. She likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.

Well put. Ethical.

She is intelligent, has big ideas: she is tolerant and has a strong sense of justice. She has good judgement, good sense and has her feet on the ground. She has the "gift of the gab", and likes to speak, she also likes literature. She is erudite and will normally be successful socially.

So far it sounded more like INFp. Now it starts to sound more like ENFj.

Pleasing Venus in Leo involves paying loads of attention to them. If you're willing to make only one adjustment in your ways, it should be to remind Leo how wonderful they are. Respect and appreciate them, always. Put up with their childlike moments and their tall tales. They want to be seen as attractive by you, so avoid (at all costs!) putting them down in this area. They actually lose interest when they perceive the slightest loss of interest in their partner, and you can expect that any letdown will be acted out in a dramatic fashion. If you are feeling a little jealous, let them know. Remember, to Venus in Leo, your small jealousies are affirmations that you find them attractive and expect the rest of the world to as well.

Sounds like Se ego, however when mixed with the traits written before could be very ENFj like.

Being openly affectionate and trusting often doesn't seem safe to you.
    Victim?

You can be quite mysterious to others, even if you don't mean to be, because your romantic needs are kept hidden. Although you are quite naturally drawn to relationships that are unusual, secret, challenging, and unequal, do take the time to examine why this may be the case.

Again NF?

In an attempt to control the outcome of a love relationship, or the loved one's feelings, you can turn to manipulative games. Even if you do "succeed" at it, there is never a feeling that you've won someone over for who you are, and this feeds a vicious cycle that you should try to avoid getting yourself into. Your feelings are intense, and even extreme, when it comes to love. You might attract intense relationships that have love-hate themes as a result. You are passionate when you love, definitely, but also passionate when you hate. You easily put pressure on your partner, as you expect much loyalty and honesty in your intimate relationships. Be careful not to let your relationships get to a point where your partner is superfluous and you are working through your own inner demons through him or her. Certainly, you will learn much about yourself through your relationships, and you may not always like what you see. You will meet yourself (the "darker" side or inner demons) through your relationships, and it will be critical that you recognize it as your own "material" and not project it onto your partner. Letting go of a relationship can be hard for you to do.

Again sounds very ENFj like.

Great spirit of enterprise. She has a great need of activity and throws herself into projects without thinking of the consequences of possible setbacks, nor of the dangers that may arise.

Se valuing, actually sounds like ESFp

Some might be rash, inconsiderate, or overly assertive. She can be fiercely independent, and she is usually direct and straightforward. Spontaneity is extremely important to her. Some might stir up trouble, whether consciously or unconsciously, when she is bored.

If creating troubles to make situations more interesting is ENFj trait then this sounds ENFj like too. However spontaneity is P temperament right?

Doesn't change principles, practically never changes mind.

j temperament?

She is energetic and determined. She has strength and resistance, ability and patience: she is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all her energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to her success. She is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, she can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve her objectives.

no idea.

These parts sounded like more future oriented so I am not gonna type them until i will experience it. But some are really funny:

She likes method, calculation, concentration. She is not drawn towards amusements, or pleasure in general. She has few friends, but has deep and sincere feelings. She is serious in everything.

She is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. She perseveres, is serious, orderly. She climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, she is willing to change her ideas. She is wise and experienced.

A great battler. She has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat her. Her mission in society, in the world means everything to her.

She does not like bureaucracy, administration, and has problems as a result. She has avant-garde ideas, she is original and does not tolerate constraints on her freedom.

She has will-power and ambition, and likes to have her own way.

Great sexual activity

Income may come either as a result of an advantageous marriage, through artistic expression, or by a very useful association.
    (That's exactly what I planned for myself. All three actually. )

Makes a good investigator because she is very curious, likes researching and does this with a lot of patience, likes to solve mysteries. Knows how to take risks, while being aware of the dangers.

She will certainly marry a foreigner, or go to live abroad permanently and set up home there.

Profession requiring lots of change and movement. If this isn't the case, then lots of job changes. Likes to move, travel, write.

Sorry for so much of text!
    What do you think?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forer effect. Mostly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sarinana, I want to help, but honey I don't understand the purpose of the thread.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hardly can you get a valid type out of those.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    I am bored and I want to do one experiment. I found a site where they write down a general description of your birth chart (astrology). And I want to type every part of it to see what socionics type I would turn out to be if I would follow characteristics that are as they say given to me by planets.

I would need so help from everybody of you because what may seem to me like it may not be Si to those who know socionics better than me...

So here it goes. To make it shorter I only quoted parts I strongly agree with:

You have a tendency to be introspective and need some space and seclusion in order to pull up your strength. If you do find yourself in a public role, you tend to hide your true self behind that role!

Maybe Ni?
    Si

You possess a huge distaste for routine.
    sounds like Te polr.

P temperament?

You work best when you have some say as to when and how you get things done.

Weak ?
    Te PoLR for sure

There is an unmistakably dreamy, inspired, and sensitive side to you. A marked appreciation for music and the arts is present. The connection of Neptune with the Sun, which represents the ego and the will, certainly softens some of the hard edges that might be found elsewhere in the chart, adding a sensitive and spiritual dimension to your personality. You are naturally compassionate. It is so completely natural for you to accept that there is more to the world than what is before your eyes, that you tend to presume everyone must be spiritually-inclined. Of course, you come to realize that this is not the case at some early point in your life. Your attraction to spirituality and metaphysical subjects is usually marked. These aspects favor writers, artists, and musicians. You are sensitive to those who are suffering, although you are not usually taken advantage of.

NF?

Si ego/ Ni Role
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

enfj, esfp, infp, enfp or infj. But I hate those descriptions. Descriptions are way too vague and yeah 'forer effect-ish' to give you any understanding of your actual type.

This sounds like a 'Universal type' trick that can be said about everybody in America anyway. And notice how it was careful to avoid any fuck-ups like saying 'there's a sensitive *side* to you.' And then it says 'Although people don't take advantage of this.' Just to try and make you feel better. What a lie. If you have a sensitive side, then people (with some rare exceptions) will take advantage of you. The world is harsh and cruel.

And then it talks about how you have good enterprise or something like that. What the fuck ever. We live in a capitalist society and have had capitalist values throat fucked in our faces since we are infants. Of course it's gonna say that about you and you're gonna agree with it.

Internet tests prey on our naivety it seems.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    enfj, esfp, infp, enfp or infj. But I hate those descriptions. Descriptions are way too vague and yeah 'forer effect-ish' to give you any understanding of your actual type.

This sounds like a 'Universal type' trick that can be said about everybody in America anyway. And notice how it was careful to avoid any fuck-ups like saying 'there's a sensitive *side* to you.' And then it says 'Although people don't take advantage of this.' Just to try and make you feel better. What a lie. If you have a sensitive side, then people (with some rare exceptions) will take advantage of you. The world is harsh and cruel.

Internet tests prey on people's naivety it seems.
    what is that?
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, ok, so that description is of SEI

Social person who notices shape of objects, remains quiet in social setting observing and looking for someone who will notice their inner qualities projected by and who talk about new ideas.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yeah, ok, so that description is of SEI

Social person who notices shape of objects, remains quiet in social setting observing and looking for someone who will notice their inner qualities projected by and who talk about new ideas.
    Why do you want me to be sei?
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then it talks about how you have good enterprise or something like that. What the fuck ever. We live in a capitalist society and have had capitalist values throat fucked in our faces since we are infants. Of course it's gonna say that about you and you're gonna agree with it.

Internet tests prey on our naivety it seems.
    hahahaha yea you are about right.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you want me to be sei?
    Is that about you?

I was just typing the description...I didn't know it was about you. I thought it was about your friend or something.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are SEI, sarinana. Learn to to live with it. I know, it's hard at the beginning, but systems will be systems and beer will be beer.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is that about you?

I was just typing the description...I didn't know it was about you. I thought it was about your friend or something.
    I think I written clearly And I want to type every part of it to see what socionics type I would turn out to be if I would follow characteristics that are as they say given to me by planets.

It is about me. How stupid you can get Maritsa?
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You are SEI, sarinana. Learn to to live with it. I know, it's hard at the beginning, but systems will be systems and beer will be beer.
    Then you obey the rules of your benefactor and go and throat fuck your beer
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism View Post
    How do you throatfuck a beer?
    oh that's only a matter of creativity.
    Sincerely Yours,

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm bad at creativity. I like the church of my own.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I'll have a try.

Edit: weren't you self-typed as IEI previously?
    nooo I only typed myself ESFp before and now I switched to ENFj, maybe?
    It's very hard because I feel like I have good and good also. I mean I can take initiative very easily if I want to. I can play victim or aggressor very easily. Since my childhood I was this way: I meet a person, I analyze what kind of person he expects me to be and I play that role. I would play a leader, I would play an antisocial nerd. Oh yeah!! I remember somewhere in 6th grade those kids who wouldn't know me would think I am a nerd.
    I was very slow to those secrets of female beauty also, probably one of the last to put on make up too. Then I met these ESxp and ESFj girls in 8th grade. They tought me a lot. in 10th grade I become very very social and outgoing, partying every weekend, making new friends pretty much everyday, have forgotten what is homework, and almost what is home. Now I am trying to find what is me and what is not me.

But thanks for such analysis
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE. I relate a lot to what you said about fashion; I never really cared or bothered until high school, but I as soon as I took notice, I started perfecting color matching and different styles by making observations and trying different things. Also you are almost definitely a 3w4, and your self-description socially sounds a lot like what happened to me when I "broke out" - playing different social roles, gauging people and adapting to their expectations, etc.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to eat.