Thread: Insult Simulator Software w/ Socionics

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Insult Simulator Software w/ Socionics

http://www.voltsamps.com/SocGame.exe

I just wrote this simple insult simulator, its kinds fun, it sets a personality types and gives you a choice of insult, and it talks back to you accordingly, and you have to aim for polr and ha functions to drop self esteem points off the computer. This app requires sound and microsoft speech agent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... Not working. It can't find 'Vtext.dll'.

Well, you know what they say (or at least what I say), if your program works right the first time...you've overlooked something.

Btw Slava, haven't seen you on the forum much lately. You seem to pop on and start some some goofy new thread every once in a while, and then we don't hear from you.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here the dll

http://www.voltsamps.com/VText.dll

I like to withdraw to reflect, thats why i'm often not posting, until a new application pops into my head, also busy with 15 summer credits in school.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Insult Simulator Software w/ Socionics

I think you have way too much time on your hands. :wink:

Laura INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Slava (at home)
    http://www.voltsamps.com/SocGame.exe

I just wrote this simple insult simulator, its kinds fun, it sets a personality types and gives you a choice of insult, and it talks back to you accordingly, and you have to aim for polr and ha functions to drop self esteem points off the computer. This app requires sound and microsoft speech agent.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, I've bveen working on similar stuff ...

Right now I am working on an alternative socionics typology test written in perl for my website, and yes I plan on making it accurate for all of you skeptics out there ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw Slava, haven't seen you on the forum much lately. You seem to pop on and start some some goofy new thread every once in a while, and then we don't hear from you.
    btw, thanks for using your to notice the trend, and then hitting my POLR, , by pointing out my poor relational ethics, and then making it sugar coated with a [/code]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava (at home)
    btw, thanks for using your to notice the trend, and then hitting my POLR, , by pointing out my poor relational ethics, and then making it sugar coated with a [/code]
    Woops...sorry about that.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible