TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default confession of sarinana

Hello everybody,

I’ve decided I never written any good description of myself here and now it’s a good time for me to do it. A good time basically because I just graduated and have experienced many changes in my personality and my identity and finally I can speak about it.
    My day usually starts with a cup of coffee and a cigarette. I love summer because I can go into my balcony and greet the sun there, watch the city and see how it changes through seasons and years. I am not quitting smoking even though I started having breathing problems because in the world where everyone is in a hurry smoking lets me to have a break and get away from this world at least for several minutes.
    On my free time I enjoy watching French and Italian movies or reading about economy and politics. I do lots of drawing and write stories and poetry. However, not in English. Unfortunately I am not good enough for that yet but in next 10 years I may be.

I do enjoy meeting new people but I am rarely the first one who makes contact with strangers. Even though the most of those who know me in reality would say that I am very social I find myself insecure a lot of times when communicating and I am not very open. I dose my emotions and yet I often friends ask me why am I sad at the times when I am not sad but serious. I have very high expectations for people. People who cannot take risks in life seems hopeless to me. People who don’t have good manners also. I cannot stand passively pushy(if this term exist) people . I only react to direct confrontations otherwise I am hard as a stone and go along the path I have chosen for me.

more later
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introverted, you smoke to escape...sounds like an outlet Sarninana.

Would you talk a little about what you feel you can offer other then risk?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-15-2010 at 03:41 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I saw things in there that suggested Se valuing, just pointing it out because you mentioned that you float between gamma and beta. Namely the part where you said "people who cannot take risks in life seem hopeless to me" and "I cannot stand passively pushy people" and "I only react to direct confrontations, otherwise I am hard as a stone and go along the path I have chosen for me"

I agree with Maritsa in that you're introverted but not because you like to take a smoke break and get away from it all sometimes. So many people do that, I don't think its very type related. I wouldn't totally rule out extraversion but the following I thought suggested introversion:

" I do enjoy meeting new people but I am rarely the first one who makes contact with strangers. Even though the most of those who know me in reality would say that I am very social I find myself insecure a lot of times when communicating and I am not very open. I dose my emotions and yet I often friends ask me why am I sad at the times when I am not sad but serious."

I got an ESI vibe from you honestly. Especially the parts where you mention that you have high expectations for others and people not having good manners seeming hopeless. That reminds me of ESIs I know. Plus having a strong will and staying along the path you have chosen for yourself.

I wouldn't rule out SEE or EIE yet though.

Please do add more to your self-assessment.

By the way, out of curiousity, what country are you from and what's your native language?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you say you're good in groups? A lot of the EIE's I know shine in groups.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE actually makes a LOT of sense. Your description reminds me a lot of my friend who's SEE.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need some good examples of female SEEs cause clearly I have not a clue how her self-description skews her typing towards SEE ... What about it stands out to you silverchris?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll buy SEE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems ENFj to me

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think Ni-ego for you after reading this. That is, Beta NF. Is there any possibility of IEI? This would explain some of the relations you've mentioned, with ESE and ILI. I just think supervising the former makes more sense in context of what you described (both in posts and chat), and contrary relations with IEEs would work too (these tend to be worse than quasi). Also, Fe-ego introverts tend to be the least socially introverted.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Hello everybody,

I’ve decided I never written any good description of myself here and now it’s a good time for me to do it. A good time basically because I just graduated and have experienced many changes in my personality and my identity and finally I can speak about it.
    My day usually starts with a cup of coffee and a cigarette. I love summer because I can go into my balcony and greet the sun there, watch the city and see how it changes through seasons and years. I am not quitting smoking even though I started having breathing problems because in the world where everyone is in a hurry smoking lets me to have a break and get away from this world at least for several minutes.
    On my free time I enjoy watching French and Italian movies or reading about economy and politics. I do lots of drawing and write stories and poetry. However, not in English. Unfortunately I am not good enough for that yet but in next 10 years I may be.

I do enjoy meeting new people but I am rarely the first one who makes contact with strangers. Even though the most of those who know me in reality would say that I am very social I find myself insecure a lot of times when communicating and I am not very open. I dose my emotions and yet I often friends ask me why am I sad at the times when I am not sad but serious. I have very high expectations for people. People who cannot take risks in life seems hopeless to me. People who don’t have good manners also. I cannot stand passively pushy(if this term exist) people . I only react to direct confrontations otherwise I am hard as a stone and go along the path I have chosen for me.
    Beta.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wonder how many more ESFps we got.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see SEE, but I'm not very confident of it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism View Post
    sarinana, you sound like an INFp.

The manner of your interactions and the tone in your writing is far too subdued to not be IP temperament.

You also look like an INFp.
    Yeah that was actually my impression as well, Fe-IEI, though I questioned whether or not it was worth voicing since she had considered SEE so seriously...I would bet that she is likely a 4w3 sx/so.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More...

I am also a maximalist and I often wish I was softer and more delicate.
    As for group behavior I really don't know. In the groups I just forget myself and focus on the others so I can't really tell how I am.

My ILI friend complains that I act like I am better than everybody else in the group. Yet I don't really feel this way and I try to explain this to her but she just simply doesn't understand. Also she criticizes me a lot but I don't really give a damn because in my opinion being able to accept criticism shows a strong personality. Yet when I criticize her(and I do it very rarely) she gets insulted and runs away.

However my LSI friend told me that he wishes he was more like me. So I must not be that bad.

It's weird how completely different group makes me act completely different. When I would hang out with LSI and his friends IEI and SLE I felt like I belong there from the first minute. Then some of Alphas seem like threat to me. Deltas most of them I find hard to respect.

I am used that I get maximum of attention in school and now in courses from teachers because I like to always express my opinion. Again I find it hard to not express what is in my head. Sometimes I talk so much and sometimes I feel all empty and make no sound. I analyze people and their behavior a lot.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

More...

I am also a maximalist and I often wish I was softer and more delicate.
    As for group behavior I really don't know. In the groups I just forget myself and focus on the others so I can't really tell how I am.

My ILI friend complains that I act like I am better than everybody else in the group. Yet I don't really feel this way and I try to explain this to her but she just simply doesn't understand. Also she criticizes me a lot but I don't really give a damn because in my opinion being able to accept criticism shows a strong personality. Yet when I criticize her(and I do it very rarely) she gets insulted and runs away.
    People who remain quiet and observe the workings of what's going on in a group, but at the same time, look good and look like they are all together, but are really trying to enjoy themselves, look like they are stuck up, but are really not.

Again you are introverted. In a group interaction, your psychic energy seems to be flowing in not out.
    Common SEI traits:

-do not tolerate objections, even though they look so calm and moderate
    -beautiful, calm, demanding

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Wonder how many more ESFps we got.
    This one is mistaken about Se; it's really Si.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    This one is mistaken about Se; it's really Si.
    Oh shit, that's bad - how do we straighten her out ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sarinana,

Do you like to awaken people's emotions?

I'm trying to see if you value Fe over Fi;

Fi types usually do not try to awaken emotions by sudden dramatic expressions, words or gestures.

Fe types are really good at disarming people's emotions as well by joking or sudden emotional interfearance, where as Fi types quiet and calm to release their partners/friends emotions.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. I was so sure I am SEE because I hate to change my opinions until I gather enough of arguments.
    P.P.S. Ip temperamented people, especially my ILI friend and my SEI father I think are irresponsible. IEIs probably are too just they somehow manage to not make me angry.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Sarinana,

Do you like to awaken people's emotions?

I'm trying to see if you value Fe over Fi;

Fi types usually do not try to awaken emotions by sudden dramatic expressions, words or gestures.

Fe types are really good at disarming people's emotions as well by joking or sudden emotional interfearance, where as Fi types quiet and calm to release their partners/friends emotions.
    I am really not sure what I am good at. My mothers ILE boyfriend says that I would make a good actor and that I have intolerable personality because when I get nervous I get hysterical.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. I was so sure I am SEE because I hate to change my opinions until I gather enough of arguments.
    P.P.S. Ip temperamented people, especially my ILI friend and my SEI father I think are irresponsible. IEIs probably are too just they somehow manage to not make me angry.
    Ad SEE: this needn't be so much type related, or could be indicating both Te or Ti hidden agenda. That being said, IEIs tend to do that - covering Te PoLR with Ti HA, sometimes as far as dismissing evidence and strengthening their own opinion in response until they can no longer ignore it.

I don't think responsibility is directly related to type, and I don't see how it could be to temperament.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound a lot like me, actually. A lot.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am really not sure what I am good at. My mothers ILE boyfriend says that I would make a good actor and that I have intolerable personality because when I get nervous I get hysterical.
    That's a lot of Fe.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After writing the second part, I think beta NF is more likely. I say that largely because you seem to get along with betas the best. I wouldn't rule out gamma SF as a possibility. It seems to me you clearly value Se.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sarinana, do you know anything about the enneagram? You are probably a 3w4.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    sarinana, do you know anything about the enneagram? You are probably a 3w4.
    Mhm I just did this test: Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results

"You are most likely a type 3 (the Achiever) with 2 wing

Sexual variant"

type 8 is very close tho.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I would have assumed from the second description that you were a 3. I always test close on 8 as well; I'm a 3w4 sx/so.

Solid info on 3s:

Threes - the enneagram ...info from the underground

And the variants:

Three stacks - the enneagram ...info from the underground

Also this site has lots of info on the fine distinctions (under Patterns and Structures in the sidebar; the other descriptions are par for the course IMO):

The Enneagram

...and some more:

Enn9styls1.html

IMO Enneagram is pretty spot on shit, more precise and integral than socionics, really.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Mhm I just did this test: Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results

"You are most likely a type 3 (the Achiever) with 2 wing

Sexual variant"

type 8 is very close tho.
    everyone's a fucking sexual variant. that test says i'm 8w7 sexual variant. i call bullshit.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    everyone's a fucking sexual variant. that test says i'm 8w7 sexual variant. i call bullshit.
    I'm not, I'm a clear sx laster. I never even wanted to be a sx variant.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everybody,
    This paragraph is the one that sounds SEE. I find that SEEs are not necessarily super outgoing, and that bit about only reacting to direct confrontations sounds Se over Ni. Not sad but serious sounds more Fe than Fi though. Very social but not necessarily outgoing... sounds a lot like SEE-Fi to me. Passively pushy sounds like valued Se...

I dunno. If I analyzed each sentence I would have to say EIE. But the total impression reminds me of what I think about SEE: kind of like an SLE, but "softened" by unexpected emotion. (unexpected to me, not to them, btw).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I'm not, I'm a clear sx laster. I never even wanted to be a sx variant.
    oh, random, it seems most people come up as sx

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    oh, random, it seems most people come up as sx
    I come up as 7 So
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/