Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pics of redbaron

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pics of redbaron.

alright. here I am. please don't copy the pics. thx.
    Last edited by redbaron; 06-22-2010 at 03:58 AM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    SEI
    I know what you think.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I know what you think.
    Yes, I tend to think in facts.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sexy type.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, you're super blonde. reminds me a little of kirsten dunst.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    The sexy type.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    SEI
    EIE

Redbaron,

You are gorgeous.
    You are one hot momma....will you be my dual?

Her nose is morphologically his...she does not look like him..

My EIE girl friend is a corbon copy of redbaron and has the same look and hair cut, outch so much for VI.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    EIE
    lol, I know what you think too!
    Redbaron,

You are gorgeous.
    thank you!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. You look so much like your brother (who I remember from the other pic you posted about how they were duals). Not that you look like a dude; you are, as others mentioned, quite pretty, but around the eyes you look a lot like the pics you posted of your brother.

Anyway, I think you're IEI, and this pics do not, to me, constitute evidence for or against.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What I don't understand is, how do Beta NF's have a great sense of style and versitility with decorating their place, in using multitude or rich colors and schemes. I like very plain and simple things...I would think that LSE, is far more aesthetic, but they usually keep their home color neutral, which suits my vision and Si well...it provides me the feeling of comfort and rest...too much color or intense color like red on a bed or decorative really disturbes me internally; I find this decorative pattern to be consistent with Beta.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(fyi, Maritsa, that second pic of me on the striped pillow is not in my house, I'm in a hotel room. Just thought I should make that clear if that's what you're referring to regarding bright color schemes. That said, I did paint the kitchen of my last house orange. But I don't think it's type-related)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    quite pretty
    I know what this means!

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post657184
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're too good and nice for a dump like this. Please go save the whales.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You're too good and nice for a dump like this. Please go save the whales.
    lmfao

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Lol!
    ---

redbaron: by the pics alone, I think I would have said IEE first then IEI, maybe. I can't be objective about it, just try to figure out.
    I though you're 5-10 years younger .
    lol! I'm not really asking people to tell me what type I am. But there are some people who think EIE or SEI so I thought I'd just post pics and see if it sways them any particular direction.

yup, I'm old. Probably the third or fourth oldest on the forum!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, you could be the twin sister of my sister's SEI-Fe mother-in-law.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. You look so much like your brother (who I remember from the other pic you posted about how they were duals). Not that you look like a dude; you are, as others mentioned, quite pretty, but around the eyes you look a lot like the pics you posted of your brother.
    Yeah. My boss from a previous job once saw my brother and I walking towards him and said he thought we looked like twins. We do look a lot alike. It's kinda weird. I think we're the exact same height too.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 100% serious, I wish I had a picture to show you.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 100% serious, I wish I had a picture to show you.
    me too, would love to see her.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks like a much thinner version of my SEI mom.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some people (i.e. Gilly and discojoe) are saying SEI because they have a certain image of Beta types and IEI as having an edge and a dark side and being abrasive and angsty and acting like crazedrat or strrrng (as extreme examples) and that this is all a part of an image of "Beta coolness" which one must fit in some way to be "Beta," totally neglecting that 1/4 of the world population is probably Beta leaving a lot of room for a lot of differences. And I agree with silverchris in the other thread... I think a lot of IEIs are gentle, laid-back, nice people who aren't outwardly outrageous or showy with their Beta edginess and that some people are just more edgy than others in general. I think it's a narrowing of the scope of what is Beta to fit certain standards or something. (I mean it could be more of just an impression not necessarily based on this, but I can't help wondering this.)

VI doesn't really tell me much other than that redbaron looks quiet, wise, inward focused, subdued, low key/energy and probably one to reflect before acting, as well as having a hint of seeing humor/irony in situations (2nd pic). But I think that was already apparent from her posts. There seems to be a kind of cynicism in the pics too, like in the first one, but I don't know if I'm just projecting that.

I remember a long time ago in some thread (prob the 16types pic thread) someone mentioned redbaron looking similar to Andy Warhol, which I think I can see that kind of.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think less than 1/4. Some die in wars, other in duels, Mafia settlements, car accidents, drug and alcohol abuse, other become hermits, retreating form the society, numerous commit suicide and there's that large number who dissolve into the absolute.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I think some people (i.e. Gilly and discojoe) are saying SEI because they have a certain image of Beta types and IEI as having an edge and a dark side and being abrasive and angsty and acting like crazedrat or strrrng (as extreme examples) and that this is all a part of an image of "Beta coolness" which one must fit in some way to be "Beta," totally neglecting that 1/4 of the world population is probably Beta leaving a lot of room for a lot of differences. And I agree with silverchris in the other thread... I think a lot of IEIs are gentle, laid-back, nice people who aren't outwardly outrageous or showy with their Beta edginess and that some people are just more edgy than others in general. I think it's a narrowing of the scope of what is Beta to fit certain standards or something. (I mean it could be more of just an impression not necessarily based on this, but I can't help wondering this.)
    Jesus christ, why are YOU assuming that I'm saying what I'm saying because she's not like me? Who's the one being closed minded, making presumptions, assuming you know what I see?

It's really funny, because if you met some of my IEI friends, you would know how retarded the assumption you are making about my judgment is. My friend Chris, my oldest friend who I've known for 14 years and is the EXACT type redbaron claims to be (IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx), is extremely laid back, not edgy or angsty or violent or outrageous or any of those traits you mentioned above. Hell, he plays guitar in a jam rock band; their music is really chill, not even REMOTELY angsty, not even close. He IS, however, an IEI.

You ask, what is it that makes him an IEI, how is he different from redbaron? It's simple, if you see it: there just isn't as much sort of natural presence and levity in the way he speaks (and yes, this carries over to the internet). He's more internally grounded and sort of casual, a level of detachment, even when he is fairly animated, that I just don't get from redbaron, pictures or posts.

So I dunno, maybe I get something from redbaron that others don't, or maybe I'm fucking hallucinating, or maybe something else entirely that I'm not considering, but she doesn't come across like any of the IEIs I know or have encountered. Maybe if someone posted a video of some IEI they thought was like redbaron, and I agreed on the other person's type, I would reconsider, but to be honest I don't see it happening, because quite frankly she reminds me of more than one SEI I know, and I'm not particularly inclined to question their types, because fuck, one of them is my sister, one of them is her mother-in-law, and I have had decent friends and innumerable acquaintances whom I have easily typed as SEI, and I can feel out the contours in their behaviors, see what fits where, where the overlap is and where the gaps are. I can't put it all into words, I admit, but there you have it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. That's what I get for revealing my secrets! jk.

There seems to be a kind of cynicism in the pics too, like in the first one, but I don't know if I'm just projecting that.
    I saw it too. Wry maybe.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus christ, why are YOU assuming that I'm saying what I'm saying because she's not like me? Who's the one being closed minded, making presumptions, assuming you know what I see? ...
    In all fairness, I didn't make any accusations about you being closed-minded, nor did I say that it's because she's "not like you" although I can see why that might appear to follow (but it wasn't anything I meant to imply). Also from your long rant, I think I'm going to just have to say I was wrong then, which was why I tried to add my disclaimer sentence about maybe it's just more of an impression (though I can see the disclaimer sentence as kind of a cop out and I had thought about elaborating on it but then didn't, but it still would have been just as much of a cop out). Maybe it was unfair of me to make that post, and it was probably presumptuous to just be like "you guys are ganging up on someone because they don't fit your ideal Beta mold," and perhaps it's projecting somewhat as I kind of feel this sort of thing happens a lot (not that I'm immune).

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think less than 1/4. Some die in wars, other in duels, Mafia settlements, car accidents, drug and alcohol abuse, other become hermits, retreating form the society, numerous commit suicide and there's that large number who dissolve into the absolute.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, I hear your opinion.

I don't see how my posts are all that different from silverchris. He writes a lot more in depth about things but overall, he says almost exactly what I'm thinking. He's probably the one I relate to the most here. Do you think we come across very differently?

ETA: eh, forget it. I'm trying hard (well, not really, lol) to care about this thread but I just don't. It's interesting to hear people's opinions but I've lived with myself for almost 40 years so I probably have more information than anyone else and I don't feel like imparting it all. I realize you're typing more intuitively which I think is fair to an extent and initially, but I'm not convinced you can get 100% accuracy from online forum behavior alone.
    Last edited by redbaron; 06-14-2010 at 12:19 AM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how my posts are all that different from silverchris. He writes a lot more in depth about things but overall, he says almost exactly what I'm thinking. He's probably the one I relate to the most here. Do you think we come across very differently?
    . Are you from the South? (I am.) Not that that would really have anything to do with anything, but I'm curious and this is as good a thread as any to ask.

Hey, Pinnochio. My posts have interior logic. It's just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very interior and therefore obscured.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know who you asked, but you appear to me pretty different. He's more storytelling some observations, but that writing appears to me more trivial, more like "wandering". You, redbaron appear to have cause-effect reasons for your posts, I mean it appears that you either are looking for something or dump a conclusion, while he seems to me aimless like the most IEEs I know (like WorkaholicsAnon & co) just stating some general facts, opinions and observations without topic constraints.

So when you post, you seem interested in something specific, what rarely could find in his. For example if the discussion is not going in the direction you probably intended, you appear less motivated, but imo he finds any ramification as another opportunity and writes even more, lol .
    these are pretty good observations, yeah.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. Are you from the South? (I am.) Not that that would really have anything to do with anything, but I'm curious and this is as good a thread as any to ask.
    nope. Michigan and now Chicago.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now seriously, when I see you posting, also Workaholics, Galloping, Anndelise - hmm for sure I miss someone - there's just those walls of texts like BORING! I like seeing you writing and discussing with each other so passionately, I mean it makes me smile, but I simply cant read :|. Maybe because I'm saturated by my father and ex gf? Dunno, but I feel this as a sixth sense that detects IEEs, lol!
    I do skim over much of this as well, I admit. and silverchris, you're such a good writer! but... yeah.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope. Michigan and now Chicago.
    I love Chicago.

I don't expect people to read those hideous walls of text. I just like to talk around other people to pretend that I'm talking to someone. But since I'm actually talking to myself any time I talk to someone else anyway, it's basically the same thing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Chicago.

I don't expect people to read those hideous walls of text. I just like to talk around other people to pretend that I'm talking to someone. But since I'm actually talking to myself any time I talk to someone else anyway, it's basically the same thing.
    cool.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast