Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: I'm ILE

  1. #1
    Creepy-male

    Default I'm ILE

    I've just read through the description on wikisocion and realized I actually identity with that much more in each area.

    LII still holds some wait, but I'm making it offical if there are no considerable arguments against it.

  2. #2
    Logical vegetable Existential Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They're kind of different

    and the ILE page has like 2 paragraphs written for it on wikisocion

  3. #3
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Can you fly Bobby?

  4. #4
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  5. #5
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  6. #6
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I would like a VI please.
    I would like a drink please.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  7. #7
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I would like a drink please.
    make it a double

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  8. #8
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Screw it, let's have a party
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  9. #9
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Screw it, let's have a party
    dammit Vero.. this is seriouss socionical stuff
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  10. #10
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Screw it, let's have a party
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    dammit Vero.. this is seriouss socionical stuff
    Unless its a socionics party. Everyone comes dressed as their base function or better yet as a famous person that's their type. So Vero could go as Don Quixote and I could go as Robespierre. And we could play games like pin the PoLR on the donkey.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  11. #11
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Unless its a socionics party. Everyone comes dressed as their base function or better yet as a famous person that's their type. So Vero could go as Don Quixote and I could go as Robespierre. And we could play games like pin the PoLR on the donkey.
    I'm still not getting how that's socionics-related.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  12. #12
    Punk
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    1,659
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just want to make it clear that ILE has Fi PoLR. What people value really doesn't connect well with an ILE. They for the most part, don't give a shit and will go along with whatever values someone wants to uphold because going against would mean giving a shit...and they don't. Quite different from having it as a role function as an LII. Is this you? LOL.

  13. #13
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,451
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    I've just read through the description on wikisocion

  14. #14
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,480
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divided View Post
    I just want to make it clear that ILE has Fi PoLR. What people value really doesn't connect well with an ILE. They for the most part, don't give a shit and will go along with whatever values someone wants to uphold because going against would mean giving a shit...and they don't. Quite different from having it as a role function as an LII. Is this you? LOL.
    Best and most accurate thing I've ever read on here!
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  15. #15
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  16. #16
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    me too...I found out for sure last week, but guess deep inside I really always have been; I can trace all of my positive behaviors to and and my positive subconscious motives to and
    whahaha

  17. #17
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I wonder if that's true about Vero .
    I think you'd be surprised how true it is. People mistake my interest in gender relations for a set of values all the time. The marked difference between my EII cubicle mate and I on that subject is she actually cares about it and about making a difference while I only really care about deconstructing the idea.

    The key to that aspect of ILE is not that they're apathetic about the world, but that they don't get the point of a stringent values system. The justification for values isn't based in their realm of reasoning and they can't reason out the point of caring about it.

    If you want to use me as an example, there is a difference between someone who rants because people are abusing their principles and people who rant because they see ignorance.

    Someone who rants on principles will focus on the injustices, the unfairness, etc and then try to draw in practical evidences to justify their position.

    Someone like me, on the other hand, isn't interested in the injustice of it. They're interested in the supporting framework in a set of ideas. You'll see someone like me ranting under a couple of conditions. First, I will let loose on someone who holds a position of justice or injustice when they have no logical argument to support their position. Second, I will let loose on someone who holds a one-sided or uninformed position because I'm deeply bothered by the idea that someone will trust their ill-constructed argument.

    I don't expect that you'll get the point here, Pinocchio, but I need to get the counter argument out there. Like I said, I'm deeply bothered by people with uninformed or ill-considered positions.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  18. #18
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  19. #19
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I am. You always try to justify your position.
    Of course I try to justify my position. An unreasoned argument is nothing more than an appeal to authority.

    I understand what you're aiming at: I'm bad, evil, ignorant, illogical, stubborn, always wrong => I can't be right about you .
    No, you're attributing motivations and opinions to me that I haven't expressed. Of those things I would only call you stubborn and ignorant, though I would add single-minded and over-confident to that list as well.

    And nothing says that you can't be right about my type at some point. It isn't because of your attitude that you're wrong about my type. You could be satan and make a valid argument. It's because your argument for my typing is based on ill-founded assumptions about my motivations (just as you've done above) that precludes you from successfully typing me.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  20. #20
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If only you could see how alike the two of you are.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That would explain why you give me mirror responses so frequently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •