Hybrid View

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default A simple observation

Model A:

Ego Functions(Valued, Conscious/strong): What a person does or how information is produced in the chain. Visible(either internally or externally). Dimensionality dictates that this function also has an an unconscious parameter; which means that it can be viewed as a purpose oriented behavioral parameter. Example: Short focus goals that dictates everyones conscious behavior and keeps it on its path. If main function is X there is always an unconscious component of the individual that says "I have to stay X or I have to do X"

Super-Ego(Devalued, Conscious/weak) The person consciously and overtly(similar to the ego functions) attempts to drive self away from this. Visible and apart of the thought process just in a reverse manner. Very sensitive to criticism; fundamentally ambivalent part of reality that the person can't relate to. Dimensionality plays a part in this function also. Example If Super Ego function is X then the person believes that he/she "has to stay away from X or I don't want to do X",

Super Id (Valued, Unconscious/weak) "Mostly" intangible concepts of how reality should be. This is what is missing. Super-Ego function being conscious, this is the deep component that causes the ambivalence towards the Super-Ego. Idealism that defines a person's core ego structure(yet most of the time there is an unawareness of this).

Id (Devalued, Unconscious/strong). For the ego to be able to process information in this way, there has to be an unconscious awareness of the opposite shadowed elements. Hypothetically speaking, lets say a person's ego process was rigorously involved in organizing data into structural groups. The Id is the reverse situation of this; unconscious process that indicates de-organization. To know what a box is, you have to know what a box isn't. This is the basic part of human mental functioning as it is what defines every other part of an individual and what all the other functional components are based upon.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, it took me an entire year to consciously realize and I wasn't even the first one to realize it in me, it was my ESE cousin,ESE boss, and ESE sister who brought that to light with me because of what they observed externally. That's why I tell people that you gotta keep a journal and you gotta ask people what they see that you don't see in yourself. Excellent job hitta; this is the only thread you've made that's clean; what happened?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yeah, it took me an entire year to consciously realize and I wasn't even the first one to realize it in me, it was my ESE cousin,ESE boss, and ESE sister who brought that to light with me because of what they observed externally. That's why I tell people that you gotta keep a journal and you gotta ask people what they see that you don't see in yourself. Excellent job hitta; this is the only thread you've made that's clean; what happened?
    um, cum on your face, shit on your chest, pee in your asshole............okies no longer clean
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    um, cum on your face, shit on your chest, pee in your asshole............okies no longer clean
    I knew it was in there somewhere and that it couldn't last.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want for hitta to bed maritsa