Thread: CISS results

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CISS results

Your Orientation interest and skill scores fall into the following patterns:

Pursue

aNalyzing, Adventuring

These are activities that you enjoy and feel confident about your abilities in performing. Areas for which your interests and skills are both high are prime candidates for your future. Pursue these areas in your career planning.

Tomorrow, my school is having an MBTI session. I'll probably score an INTJ there again, as that's what I seem to score generally on the MBTI stuff.

Odlly enough, the Cample test (from another program I attended) really stated that I should "avoid" public speaking. To tell you the truth, I don't mind it so much (when there's purpose involved), though I am inherently anti-social. It was just so funny.

I scored a very nice, low score for "Child Development", whic I found particulalry amusing.

Pursue

Leadership
    Financial Services
    aNalyzing
    Mathematics
    Science
    Mechanical Crafts
    Farming/Forestry
    Adventuring
    Athletics/Physical Fitness
    Military/Law Enforcement
    Risks/Adventure

Avoid

Public Speaking
    Child Development
    Religious Activities

Pursue leadership, but avoid public speaking. Yes...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: CISS results

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    , though I am inherently anti-social.
    I highly doubt that you are antisocial. Do you recognize yourself?:

(a) callous unconcern for the feelings of others;
    (b) gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules and obligations;
    (c) incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;
    (d) very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;
    (e) incapacity to experience guilt and to profit from experience, particularly punishment;
    (f) marked proneness to blame others, or to offer plausible rationalizations, for the behaviour that has brought the patient into conflict with society.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: CISS results

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    , though I am inherently anti-social.
    I highly doubt that you are antisocial. Do you recognize yourself?:

(a) callous unconcern for the feelings of others;
    (b) gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules and obligations;
    (c) incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;
    (d) very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;
    (e) incapacity to experience guilt and to profit from experience, particularly punishment;
    (f) marked proneness to blame others, or to offer plausible rationalizations, for the behaviour that has brought the patient into conflict with society.
    Antisocial personality = "adventurer" (ESxP) personality