Thread: Multiple Intelligences

Creepy-male

Default Multiple Intelligences

Interpersonally Slow but Intrapersonally Bright

Talented with Spatial, Musical, Analytic/Mathematic, Kinesthic/Body, and Intrapersonal

Slow with Verbal and Interpersonal

Good news is at least I've had enough experience Verbal/Interpersonally to not look like an idiot in these realms, but truth be told, when you were in middle and high school indulging in poetry and lyrics and making connections with friends, I was off listening to electronic/instumental music, being introspective, playing video games (spatial-kinesthic/body), and getting A's effortless on the math/science/geometry classes. Never had grammar problems though, although I've let that slide a little b/c of teh internet... also people mispelling stuff doesn't annoy me like it does for those verbal intellect people.

Anyways what is your load out on intelligence. What do you excel at and what do you suck at.

Probably everyone here either has Interpersonal or Intrapersonal intelligence, some both, some only one that is really good (like me). I understand you all by pretending I am you, rather than actually socializing with you! But I do socialize a little too, I'm just an introspective monk in terms of people-intelligence. Also I suspect some of you are intrapersonally retarded.... but I won't hate on you too much because I'm at a disadvantage to you when it comes to interpersonal intelligence.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Suck at:

motor/spacial/kinetic intelligence
    Seeing structure, lines and patterns while walking down the street and not noticing that things like signs are not hung strait

Great at:

typing my thoughts and feelings as opposed to speaking them
    overall very good verbal skills
    giving formal speeches/orator
    math/science/geometry
    Interpersonally Bright
    Tallented with raw news reporting not with creative/expressive writing
    I've had more spelling issues then I can endure, but I pass it off with my cuteness..my teachers have been very very understanding with this regard.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this from some kind of test or something?

Creepy-male

It is actually. There is also a theory about multiple intelligences from which it is based.

http://www.mypersonality.info/multiple-intelligences/

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personality Profile of Christian (Multiple Intelligences, Personality Type)

I'm a very visual, spatial, and logical person for sure.

Instead of having this in my brain:

I have this in my brain:

Music and auditorial composition, as much as I like it, I don't quite get. I actually tried to make an electro tune for the fun of it one time, but I couldn't piece it together.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logical/Mathematical
    80%
    Intrapersonal
    70%
    Verbal/Linguistic
    65%
    Naturalist
    55%
    Visual/Spatial
    55%
    Musical
    55%
    Bodily/Kinesthetic
    45%
    Interpersonal
    30%

Little surprise there and consistent with my own self-assessment.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I found out about that test from your profile link

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different test me gots:

Intrapersonal > Musical > Kinaesthetic > Logical = Visual/Spatial > Interpersonal = Naturalistic = Linguistic

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Almost like graphology.

EDIT: Heh, it forms a firearm, cool test.
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-11-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, was not keen on some of the questions i found i agreed strongly with half the question but not the other resulting in checking the sometimes box... I'm not sure i did it right but ah well.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    hmmm, was not keen on some of the questions i found i agreed strongly with half the question but not the other resulting in checking the sometimes box... I'm not sure i did it right but ah well.
    ur doin it wrong
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ur doin it wrong
    Quite possibly, i just took the other test linked with completely different results... this is nonsense... i can better tell you which of the intelligences i rate higher at than these tests... for shame.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my question is... what are these percentages adding up to exactly?

yeah like u dont ahve two be goodat maths to be smart thats bs

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks.