Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default What's my type [Part two]

Just to put an end to this argument(?). Fire away.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTp

When you see me crying (Fe) you wake up to comfort me..lol
    You have a gentle soul.
    Who said Se egos are brute, mean and harsh?
    Well, they were wrong.

Try talking to Allie, see if you guys hit it off.

Strategy example here... Ti recognizing...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/604208-post30.html

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/650162-post99.html

get to the point, be honest and fortwright...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/650132-post95.html

ESTp's are very sensitive and kind as are most ESFp's

I hate individual biases and what "image" people have built to these types...the only thing that makes us conflictors is that you don't emphasize on Te, plainly that you are not as strict with order and control of surroundings as TeSi is and therefore it drives me crazy, and also that you don't amass or are not as interested in reading up on lots of objective information like Te's do and so I get bored and frustrated of your limited world view focus (you don't provide me with any information to shift through and catagorize, or listen to and enjoy, aka, you're too focused on living and feelings.), so to say....that's all dear.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-09-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    ESTp

When you see me crying (Fe) you wake up to comfort me..lol
    When was that ? And, if you mean, what I think you mean, I'm not the only ESTp that fits the bill. It's like saying some ESTps typed me Delta, and some, Beta or at least tried to.

Yep, that's because I studied it.

get to the point, be honest and fortwright...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/650132-post95.html
    Haha. That was something. A guy accusing me of the exact things he did himself. Very, fucking, mature

don't amass or are not as interested in reading up on lots of objective information like Te's do and so I get bored and frustrated of your limited world view focus (you don't provide me with any information to shift through and catagorize, or listen to and enjoy, aka, you're too focused on living and feelings.), so to say....that's all dear.
    If that means literally yacking all the time about nothing and grinning whilst doing it, then no.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    When was that ? And, if you mean, what I think you mean, I'm not the only ESTp that fits the bill. It's like saying some ESTps typed me Delta, and some, Beta or at least tried to.
    In the new delta lounge I was in.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah, the famous New Delta rising like a phoenix from the ashes. I liked what you did with the room. The walls were red with a bit of black and brown here and there. Very modern.

But to the point. I did some good that day, comforting you and stuff. I always thought I'm good at being bad, but no. Thanks for clearing this up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah, the famous New Delta rising like a phoenix from the ashes. I liked what you did with the room. The walls were red with a bit of black and brown here and there. Very modern.

But to the point. I did some good that day, comforting you and stuff. I always thought I'm good at being bad, but no. Thanks for clearing this up.
    Always to the point...such SLE trait.
    Yeah you did do some good that day...the question is what effects do me saying that you're a "good person and that you did good" have on you?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Always to the point...such SLE trait.
    Yeah you did do some good that day...the question is what effects do me saying that you're a "good person and that you did good" have on you?
    Like in "patting me on my back, throwing a bone saying 'good doggy'" ? Well, might find out soon enough, so stay tuned

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Like in "patting me on my back, throwing a bone saying 'good doggy'" ? Well, might find out soon enough, so stay tuned
    No, I was serious...in serious context. If I said that how would you react?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah, I know what you're trying to do. Could you rephrase it or, I don't know, use some other question I would be not aware of how to answer immediately. Surprise me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah, I know what you're trying to do. Could you rephrase it or, I don't know, use some other question I would be not aware of how to answer immediately. Surprise me.
    Motive

I'm trying to understand that if you have Fi PoLR and my natural inclination is to recognize distinct qualities in individuals that I see as "notable" or "noteworthy" and I offer praise like "that was so good of you to do, honey" How will you react to what I say to you? Will you brush it off or focus on my bad traits..??
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The thing is, you're confined by system, a set of rules, by which one tries to determine one's type and it ain't that simple when you're facing someone who, actually, knows how to bypass it, but to answer you question, I would say "no problem".

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI I think

I think SLIs are much more politically correct but then again this is the internet so...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fire away.
    ISTJ-Ti and I'm pretty confident of this.

much better

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    I think SLIs are much more politically correct but then again this is the internet so...
    What does it mean ? I think you're missing some info in regards to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    ISTJ-Ti and I'm pretty confident of this.
    Hmm ? So far it's SLE, SLI, LSI

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-cinq

posting style and general impression - SLI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    posting style and general impression - SLI
    why?
    -

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE > SLI. Beta ST isn't working for me at all. For one, your intertype relations suggest Delta > Beta. I got great dual vibes from the very beginning of talking to you, and I think that's become even more apparent. You often say things in chat that make me laugh how much it reminds me of other LSEs. I think that your enneagram type points to LSE much more than SLI. I also think it might be hard for other people to tell what type you are because you're fairly closed-off about yourself, but when I get glimpses of your nature, it screams LSE to me. I don't want to get too personal my explanation, though.

Creepy-cinq

No doubt, it's difficult to know with any certainty based on a few posts. I've seen maybe a dozen of Absurd's posts over the last few months - I've not followed them closely. Regardless, I get the impression generally his posts are infrequent, one or two liners, reminiscent of ISTps. The only time I've witnessed Absurd in an 'lengthy' exchange was in the new Delta Lounge thread attempting to console Maritsa. If I recall correctly, he was intoxicated somewhat. For an IXTp imo, that means loosening up to show a little , not necessarily a natural state when sober.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No doubt, it's difficult to know with any certainty based on a few posts. I've seen maybe a dozen of Absurd's posts over the last few months - I've not followed them closely. Regardless, I get the impression generally his posts are infrequent, one or two liners, reminiscent of ISTps. The only time I've witnessed Absurd in an 'lengthy' exchange was in the new Delta Lounge thread attempting to console Maritsa. If I recall correctly, he was intoxicated somewhat. For an IXTp imo, that means loosening up to show a little , not necessarily a natural state when sober.
    That was actually a activation. ISTp's would most likely stand up, cross their arms and start laughing in my face when I cry because they have Fe PoLR and my dual would most likely ignor in that situation to brush away my emotions.
    -

Creepy-cinq

That was actually a activation. ISTp's would most likely stand up, cross their arms and start laughing in my face when I cry because they have Fe PoLR and my dual would most likely ignor in that situation to brush away my emotions.
    He was intoxicated, Maritsa. It was a moment of weakness I'm sure he'd like to forget right about now.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say SLI over LSE, but if you want supervised... *shrug*

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The thing is, you're confined by system, a set of rules, by which one tries to determine one's type and it ain't that simple when you're facing someone who, actually, knows how to bypass it, but to answer you question, I would say "no problem".
    Well, I've noticed with SLI's, when I say something good to them, they get all giddy inside...humm your response makes me wonder.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He was intoxicated, Maritsa. It was a moment of weakness I'm sure he'd like to forget right about now.
    That's not exactly the truth. That was done on purpose. Everything I do is done on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism View Post
    Your avatar looks like an ESTj, so that's what I'm going with.
    That's not me. That's my older sister. Need a pic. Ask and you shall receive.

Well, I've noticed with SLI's, when I say something good to them, they get all giddy inside...humm your response makes me wonder.
    About what ?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Absurd

Talk about emotions now, please, if you will.

Do you like to see them?
    Do you like others to show them?
    How do you feel around people with strong demonstrative emotions?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    There's no need to, all that is required is to search the web for Fedor .
    Calm down, will you

Absurd

Talk about emotions now, please, if you will.

Do you like to see them?
    Do you like others to show them?
    Yeah, nothing over the top, but, yeah.

How do you feel around people with strong demonstrative emotions?
    Bad and furious

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Edit: assuming you're a Delta ST, no status quo suggestion intended.
    What's there to assume - you said I am one

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I didn't realize this thread was about you lol You're TeSi, I don't think you're Beta at all. I know a couple of more introverted TeSi and you seem exactly like them. At least in the chat, your and are clearly in the creative and role positions respectively, and concerning other info, it just points directly to TeSi.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks, sky

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ask someone who disagrees. For example Marie84 or warrior-librarian, one of them said that you're LSI, I don't remember right now who.
    You're retracting now. I don't if it is common for you to do so, but if it is, one might be tempted to think of all your typings you made in a bad light, in other words, bollocks.

I never had a chance(?) to talk with them. You telling me, they have this little spreadsheet with all the correct typings ? Lemme see it

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never had a chance(?) to talk with them. You telling me, they have this little spreadsheet with all the correct typings ? Lemme see it
    I have the spreadsheet. I'll send it to you for $1000 plus you have to show me a picture of yourself.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I have the spreadsheet. I'll send it to you for $1000 plus you have to show me a picture of yourself.
    It's not worth it, just charge him the full price.

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Yeah, and make it a full body shot, naked. I have a spreadsheet too. I'm working on a theory of symmetry, and am collecting data.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast