Thread: Gilly

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gilly

Sorry, Gilly, but we're trying to keep type discussions out of the Delta Lounge post, and preferably out of that subforum, as much as we can.

Maritsa thinks Gilly is LSE. I think he's at least most likely EIE, but even if he isn't EIE, he is a type that at least values Fe. I generally keep my mind very open about people's types, but I absolutely 100% can't see Gilly as a type with weak and devalued Fe.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all your doing is feeding her idiocy

do you really think this is going to keep her out of fighting in delta? shes just going to find another person to type wrong and bicker about it in your lounge
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    all your doing is feeding her idiocy

do you really think this is going to keep her out of fighting in delta? shes just going to find another person to type wrong and bicker about it in your lounge

I know, to the first part. But I can't sit there and here about how Gilly is LSE over and over, stated like it's just a fact, without saying ANYTHING. I used to keep quiet and then she'd write about me like I was an ally or in some other way part of her argument.

And I hope if we move conversations up here, she'll get used to talking about people's types here instead of there.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't encourage Maritsa and Pinocchio at making ridiculous claims like these by making threads about them.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I know, to the first part. But I can't sit there and here about how Gilly is LSE over and over, stated like it's just a fact, without saying ANYTHING.
    I kinda think Gilly can take care of himself. You know, delete her posts or something.

And I hope if we move conversations up here, she'll get used to talking about people's types here instead of there.
    Isn't she derailing one of these threads by discussing someone else's type in it by now?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not trying to "take care of" Gilly. I'm trying to explain to Maritsa that Gilly isn't LSE. And I don't think Gilly would delete posts like that anyway. He'd probably either not care or like the attention.

And yes she does it a lot. I'm thinking about starting a thread on Sneg too. I think there's already an active on on Airborne.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mariella,

I was not ready for this thread to be started and I was not asking for your advice in the Delta Lounge. Next time, please afford me the freedom to choose my own path and to open up a thread in a typing manner on my own, thanks.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Mariella,

I was not ready for this thread to be started and I was not asking for your advice in the Delta Lounge. Next time, please afford me the freedom to choose my own path and to open up a thread in a typing manner on my own, thanks.
    If you retype people anywhere, it can get moved here. Maybe you shouldn't go around retyping everyone all the time.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mariella,

Post pics of yourself naked.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone said "Pinocchio"...
    It was in context. You two are on the same level where this issue is concerned.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do we both ridiculously type Gilly as LSE?
    You have made far less credible typings before.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justice will visit you. I am merely it's precipitator.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Justice will visit you. I am merely it's precipitator.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly is still an ENTp.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Gilly is still an ENTp.
    Your face is still an ENTp you mean.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Gilly is still an ENTp.
    Yeah, most likely a Ti subtype.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see Gillard as a Ti-ENTp like me and discojoe. Gillard, let me see a new picture of you, oh Gillard, oh Gillard. Don't be shy, Gill-pill, thine Gilly baby. Don't be coy, mackerel of a Gilly, monarch of a Gilly, medusa of a Gilly, o' a Gilly glee galore.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly is EIE or ILE imo
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But seriously, EIE. Except when you look at his face, then Ti-ENTp. Everyone look at the face of Gillard, it is momentous.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How could I refuse?

If I'm an ILE, I have to figure out all over again why all of my close friends are Betas and Gammas, why none of my friends are Alphas or Deltas, why SLEs are the easiest type for me to make friends with, why the two friends I have the most eerily in common with are Beta NFs, why all Alphas except for LIIs get on my nerves, why I find Ti types the most attractive personalities, why my LSE mother's caregiving pisses me the fuck off, why EIE descriptions universally fit me to a T while ILE ones work only in bits and pieces, and pretty much rediscover what the functions are about.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one is a little closer to being candid:

Creepy-

You have lovely hair.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why not INFj?

Make sense with you being friends with Discojoe who VI's as ESTj.
    Maybe all those mistyped people you think are SLE are really ESTj/LSE..
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not INFj?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, the answer is just so obvious that it far supercedes pronounced cheekbones and a ponytail.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I'm sorry, the answer is just so obvious that it far supercedes pronounced cheekbones and a ponytail.
    The answer entails in your looking for emotional response...you test subjects by posting pictures and random things to get emotional feedback in the form of intonations and mimickery...a very good way of testing that INFj use especially since it's the only tool we have to do it on the internet; Aushra describes the way we look for these qualities in people in real life.

Don't forget that morphologically, you have the nose of an INFj as well. Here's that nose...I love how biology works...

Every description of INFj has taken into account the slightly elongated tip of the INFj nose...you can see that in the Socionics.com webpage description as well.

-

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck are you rambling about now?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    What the fuck are you rambling about now?
    nevermind...another topic on my mind. Why are you in such a bad mood? Why are you always in such a bad mood?
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. I understand Gilly a lot too. Like....just naturally. And he definitely VIs as EIE. Look at the emotional undercurrents in his face. ENTps are just less emotional than that. They are like more 'firm' in a way, ya know? Like more concretely logical.

And mirror is the quadra-relationship that gets along the least. Still good, but....and well, that also helps describe our relationship. I've always liked Gilly, but never was like super crazy about him the way I would be a dual or identical. Sometimes in brief flashes I will really admire or respect him though but it fades out pretty quickly. (granted there is often non-socionics factors playing in here too but, I mean I'm obviously talking in an ideal 'all things considered' sort of way)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Yeah. I understand Gilly a lot too. Like....just naturally. And he definitely VIs as EIE. Look at the emotional undercurrents in his face. ENTps are just less emotional than that. They are like more 'firm' in a way, ya know? Like more concretely logical.

And mirror is the quadra-relationship that gets along the least. Still good, but....and well, that also helps describe our relationship. I've always liked Gilly, but never was like super crazy about him the way I would be a dual or identical. Sometimes in brief flashes I will really admire or respect him though but it fades out pretty quickly. (granted there is often non-socionics factors playing in here too but, I mean I'm obviously talking in an ideal 'all things considered' sort of way)
    He hardly looks directly into the camera, is melencholic and introverted. He hardly smiles. So what if you get along with him, that doesn't mean anything. I get along famously with my mom who is ILI type, that doesn't mean I'm in the same quad as she is.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Someone who values Fi says that you are "narcissistic"; I haven't known you long enough to know if this is true or not...but it wouldn't point to any direction; the question is, if you make a promise to someone, will you deliver?

One of my INFj friends is very narcissistic and a pain to deal with now...so it doesn't point to a type in my opinion.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I get along famously with my mom who is ILI type, that doesn't mean I'm in the same quad as she is.
    Socionics needs to have some sort of objective foundation or it's worthless. But yeah I can manipulate myself to get along with any other type by pretending to be their dual. Maybe that's the key...

And well no offense but I just don't think you know what you're talking about when it comes to socionics. It's not a big deal I guess, since if you fanwank everything to make sense in your own mind, it can still be of useful to you, individually.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Socionics needs to have some sort of objective foundation or it's worthless. But yeah I can manipulate myself to get along with any other type by pretending to be their dual. Maybe that's the key...

And well no offense but I just don't think you know what you're talking about when it comes to socionics. It's not a big deal I guess, since if you fanwank everything to make sense in your own mind, it can still be of useful to you, individually.
    Foundations are functions. You havn't actually lived with Gilly to know how he is in real life and internet communication is hardly the way to know how he really is like or what relations he will have with you. I don't see mirroring relations between you and him like between Mariella and I or Minde and Mariella; you have not really presented any circumstance or situation where you have misunderstood him and asked or clairified your conversation with him...that to me shows no mirroring effect.
    -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast