Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Airbornes Type

  1. #1
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default Airbornes Type

    Leading Te, I say ESTj not ENTj.

    Cause i'm lazy, i'll just go (Basically I just copied and pasted the post, it's probably easier just to open the link):

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-post1798.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss
    Ne-role, Fi-PoLR. Looks like we may be getting somewhere.

    What you asked Maritsa to rephrase "in intelligible manner" can be cut down to "LSEs don't use Ni/Ne on their own and are kinda down to earth when no one provides this factor for them." *sigh*



    No, he won't. The difference is he isn't trying to be a Delta.
    I've sort of followed your conversation with Airborne here and I have to say that I disagree with you in your pursuit, and rather also your typing of him as being non-delta.

    --------------------------------

    As much as it might please some people to conveniently re-package him as another brand due to some of the 'controversial' things he's said - as regarded by some parties, unfortunately that's not a good enought reason.

    In regards to his type, extraversion seems obvious to me, and his posts, whether you agree with what he's actually saying or not are just fact..fact.fact.fact..fact based on actual objective things, Te dominant.

    I simply copied his last post of more than one or two sentences:

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Thanks Minde. I know you have a reasonable and truly peaceful character and I understand your point here so let me reply to you.

    I am not being calling WA on her behaviour because she´s a jew or any other group - the fact that she´s a Zionist whether she be jewish or not is already very clear to me, otherwise she wouldn´t have freaked out just because of an Ahmadinejad avatar I put here. But the problem is not even that she´s a Zionist, although you and everyone should google the word 'zionism' and truly know what it means. Zionist does not equal jew. Zionist is not any religious or ethnical group. It is a bunch of crazy people who want to murder innocent civilians and rule the world by ruling its resources and media, to summarize very briefly. Most jews are NOT Zionist and are nice people. Like I said before, and WA has tried to twist this, I have jewish friends. Sharrum is jewish by birth. His mother is jewish. He even speaks a bit of Hebrew. Still, he´s one very good person and a very good friend who introduced me to Socionics and with whom I have the best talks about many subjects lately. I consider him a very good friend, a person with a sharp mind and good heart.

    That having been said, it is quite obvious that I´m not Nazi. If I have met people who are into some kind of Nazism - because true Nazism ended in 1945, what exists nowadays are imitations and variations of the original thing - it was in the past and I don´t have ties with any of these persons anymore. I did not enter any Nazi group for instance, basically because I think it is WRONG TO GO AND GENERALIZE AND BREED MORE HATRED BY HATING EVERYONE WHO IS JEWISH, MUSLIM, GAY, ETC.ETC [insert any adjective you want here].

    So I think there was a misunderstanding as to where I stand in this ideological field which had to be cleared.
    Regardless of whether anyone agrees with him, that's Te he's using, and dominant Te too.

    Actually, I don't particularly have an opinion either way on whether I agree with him, but his thought processes, how he produces his information, is something that I can understand where he's coming from, on a cognitive level, he shares the same ego functions as me.

    Also, to further support he has Si in his ego block, observe his respond to the ISFj Minde:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-post1752.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    I already knew and this only confirms which side you´re standing on.

    The side of the bully, in the case this person who goes by the nickname WA. Either because you like her or because you fear her. Anyway, you really have to thank me for taking the time to reply because if I knew I´d read so much shit from you back, I would not and will not reply to you anymore.
    Notice he's standing up for himself to Minde and is repelled by her Se (as he's Si ie not ENTj).


    --------------------------------

    OK as much as anyone might not agree with the Si or the other stuff, fair enough, but it can be seen in his quoted post, and it's not hard to find him in other posts talking that way....routed in objective fact after objective fact after objective fact, which is leading Te (esp if we consider it's just naturally rolling off his tongue so to speak, it's his base function and therefore area of 'security).

    Don't see why can be any other lead function.

    /The end

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Minde is INFj.

    I think the whole thing with her and Airborne is Airborne's world views and how they are being projected. Nothing I see is of any odd type related conflict, just that I think she is offering him a solution to look at things a bit more positively, which I have been working on with him over the PM.

    By the way, your argument is just so bad.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-16-2010 at 06:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey thanks for analysing me , Cyclops.

    you´re one fucking true aryan, man. LOL.

  4. #4
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Airborne, my grand-grandfather fought the Nazis during II WW
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  5. #5
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    I would not like to admit to having Aryan genes, hehe.

  6. #6
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thats fucking good ,cyclops. something in you reminds me of aryan hope.
    if you ever come here, let me know it. it is going to be a very different experience from being just a tourist.

  7. #7
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Hi Airborne, my grand-grandfather fought the Nazis during II WW
    can you elaborate? which army, wich division, which flag, under he fought?

  8. #8
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  9. #9
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe this information helps: I heard that Airborne is a disturbing wife beater.
    Are you implying that ESTps are more likely to be disturbing wife beaters than people of other types?

  10. #10
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  11. #11
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.
    If that was the case your comment wouldn't support your belief that he is ESTp and you wouldn't have had a reason to post it.

    future tip: don't answer wrongly to rethorical questions

  12. #12
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  13. #13
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good. Then we agree that he is most likely an ESTj.

  14. #14
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  15. #15
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your results would improve if you trusted rumors rather than yourself.

  16. #16
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Are you implying that ESTps are more likely to be disturbing wife beaters than people of other types?
    He's referencing to what I said in Airborne's type thread. I literally said that he seems like a "disturbing wife beater." It might not be true honestly, so @Airborne: sorry. However, I'm only apologizing for that, because I still see him as disturbing unless he shows otherwise.

    Cyclops, idk if my opinion would count here. I think you'd have more of an argument typing me as ISFj (which I'm not) than Minde, who I believe is pretty much INFj... But, going back to Airborne, I honestly don't see him as LSE. You mention that you can understand Airborne on a cognitive level, but this doesn't necessarily mean that he's delta because of that... I believe people of the same club understand each other in this way.

    My opinion is that Airborne is ISTj, but I can't give you a complete analysis of why this is so because I am very lazy when it comes to this kind of thing, not gonna lie. However, ESTj is possible too, but it's just not that apparent to me.

  17. #17
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    He's referencing to what I said in Airborne's type thread. I literally said that he seems like a "disturbing wife beater." It might not be true honestly, so @Airborne: sorry. However, I'm only apologizing for that, because I still see him as disturbing unless he shows otherwise.

    Cyclops, idk if my opinion would count here. I think you'd have more of an argument typing me as ISFj (which I'm not) than Minde, who I believe is pretty much INFj... But, going back to Airborne, I honestly don't see him as LSE. You mention that you can understand Airborne on a cognitive level, but this doesn't necessarily mean that he's delta because of that... I believe people of the same club understand each other in this way.

    My opinion is that Airborne is ISTj, but I can't give you a complete analysis of why this is so because I am very lazy when it comes to this kind of thing, not gonna lie. However, ESTj is possible too, but it's just not that apparent to me.
    I've been wondering if LSI>SLE makes more sense, especially if he identifies with Enneagram 1, which seems more common in Ij-Se IME

    What Cyclops sees as Minde's "Se" I view as Fi, which I think Airborne seems irritated by. But I also find that from observation Cyclops is really bothered by Fi, too, and he becomes defensive when anyone uses it like "don't judge me!", but I'm fairly confident that he is a Ti/Fe valuing type so I'm not really surprised by that.

    and fwiw, if Airborne is an LSE (which I suspect he isn't) and Minde is an ESI (which I doubt she is) there is no real Socionics related reason why they should clash in this manner. LSE's don't particularly care for Se, but it doesn't hit any weak spots either.
    What I see between them is a clash of Fi vs Ti more than anything.

    I did previously comment in the Lounge that Airborne would probably not be comfortable around Deltas irl, and I said this because I don't think he's overly concerned about being non-offensive. + valuing tends to make people a bit more sensitive to how they're affecting others both physically and mentally
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  18. #18
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You affect me positively, Marie.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  19. #19
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are his views on relationships?

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

  22. #22
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    can you elaborate? which army, wich division, which flag, under he fought?
    Nothing official - when the nazis invaded nothern italy, he joined the "resistance", which was basically civilians against the invaders.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  23. #23
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You affect me positively, Marie.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •