Thread: INFjs as aggressors and enemies, how do they behave?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFjs as aggressors and enemies, how do they behave?

Hi!
    In real-life I don´t know any INFj, but am interested in their behavior as enemies. Could someone describe it? When I was new to Jung´s typologic, I thought that INFj are harmless, avoiding and they won´t resist their aggressor. But I´m sure I must revise my theory - maybe INFj could even be one of the worst enemies of all types?!

One additional question referring to the order loop: I (INTp) am the INFJ´s instructor or INFjs are my instructee. Which one is in an more disadvantage position? Allmost all says that instructee are in a less favourable position, but I mistrust this statement - not only in this case but in general referring to the order loop. The more I read and think about it, I agree that the instructor is has more disadvantages on the long term.

What do you think?
    "Wenn der Deutsche in einen Satz taucht, dann hat man ihn die längste Zeit gesehen, bis er auf der anderen Seite des Ozeans wieder auftaucht mit seinem Verb im Mund." - Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: INFj als enemies

Quote Originally Posted by Gronau
    Hi!
    In real-life I don´t know any INFj, but am interested in their behavior as enemies. Could someone describe it? When I was new to Jung´s typologic, I thought that INFj are harmless, avoiding and they won´t resist their aggressor. But I´m sure I must revise my theory - maybe INFj could even be one of the worst enemies of all types?
    This is correct, but only if we really get mad at you, in general we are fairly harmless creatures. It is good to approach us with some caution though. Coarse humor and horseplay may not be appreciated. Further details are classified information. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Gronau
    One additional question referring to the order loop: I (INTp) am the INFJ´s instructor or INFjs are my instructee. Which one is in an more disadvantage position? Almost all says that instructee are in a less favourable position, but I mistrust this statement - not only in this case but in general referring to the order loop. The more I read and think about it, I agree that the instructor is has more disadvantages on the long term.

What do you think?
    I think you are correct, at least in the sense that the instructee/(beneficiary) gets the support he/she wants, but the instructor/(benefactor) does not get the kind of support he/she would most appreciate. I have experienced this asymmetrical relationship as both instructee with INTPs and as an instructor with an ISFP. It can be surpsiringly easy to attract you instructee/(beneficiary), but the chances are you will not really feel that much in return. Of course all the usual caveats apply, I see no reason you could not make it work if you are truly willing to make the effort.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj enemies are very weird an awkward in the eyes of an INTp.. they try to get you on things that are almost irrelevant.

Eventually (in the worst of cases), they get carried away, and do to you something completely out of context.. Like, stab you for not wishing them happy birthday. I don't think they'd stab you for doing something like that, i'm just showing what I mean by, "out of context."

INFj enemies are alot like ENFp enemies, if you have ever had an ENFp for an enemy.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    INFj enemies are very weird an awkward in the eyes of an INTp.. they try to get you on things that are almost irrelevant.

Eventually (in the worst of cases), they get carried away, and do to you something completely out of context.. Like, stab you for not wishing them happy birthday. I don't think they'd stab you for doing something like that, i'm just showing what I mean by, "out of context."

INFj enemies are alot like ENFp enemies, if you have ever had an ENFp for an enemy.
    And just what do ENFPs do when they are your enemy?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied

silent treatment shit. /; i know because i am watching this happen. at least ISFjs will get over it pretty quickly. INFjs just make you suffer and bleed sometimes, i swear.
    ISFj's GET OVER IT QUICKLY!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ISxj's are the worst. For something you did to them in the 3rd grade, they'll fuck you over until the end of time.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz

And just what do ENFPs do when they are your enemy?
    I don't like the way you asked me that.. I'm not answering.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj's GET OVER IT QUICKLY!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ISxj's are the worst. For something you did to them in the 3rd grade, they'll fuck you over until the end of time.
    Nah, only if you really wound their sense of trust. I did a few years ago to one ISFJ by accident. She had a crush on me and I spoke to someone I thought she had confided in about it. It turns out the person had no idea and the ISFJ felt I had betrayed her trust. I apologized several times but she is only now, several years later, starting to come around. Even though I could not return her romantic feelings I didnt want to hurt her or loose her friendship. Oh well cant win em all.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like the way you asked me that.. I'm not answering.
    Awww dont be like that. I didnt mean it that way. Talk to me. What has been your experience?

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Joel's relationships with ENFp's could probably be the prototype "Relations of Benifit Gone Horribly Wrong!" it seems...
    joel's relationships with ENFps are like a constant live example of benefit relations gone horribly wrong. i have thought this before myself!
    HA! sounds like the next installment of bad videos. "Youve seen Girls Gone Wild, now prepare yourself for JOEL GONE WILD" *clips of Joel exposing himself to frightened ENFPs* AAAAAAhhhh!

I thought Joel was INTP though. Thats Illusionary.

Topaz