Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Minde is INFj

  1. #1
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default Minde is INFj

    It would help me if she removed the parenthesis from her signature so that I don't get confused...lol.

    But today I read a post in an old interaction with her and RYU and I saw myself in that interaction.

    The need to understand by asking question like "What do you mean?" and "Can you give an example?"

    This is when we are interacting with ESTj's who don't know exactly what to tell us or who are not doing what they are supposed to do. Dual communication at first isn't easy it's like that part of a wheel or puzzle piece and you need to find the right positioning....IM.

    We both use odd "like" examples, which I find funny and interesting.

    Anyway, after getting over my massive thing today (no need for discussion on this) I realized that dual communication is like this example where all the parts have to come together in order for understanding to work and since Minde has been communicating with RYU and the other LSE on the site, she is already in this "communication" frame of mind, while Airborne knows exactly what to say and do and Rasputin was like RYU and MINDE when they just started communicating...

    I figured out the communication patterns within dual interactions and there are a few, but right now I am very tired so give me a few days and I will talk about it.

    Puzzle piece has to fit the right way for communication to work.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2010 at 01:48 AM.

  2. #2
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have strange criteria for evidence and have logical mood swings that could use a little reflection.

  3. #3
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    You have strange criteria for evidence and have logical mood swings that could use a little reflection.
    Mania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    She also has that. Sort of inhibits one's reflectiveness.

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    You have strange criteria for evidence and have logical mood swings that could use a little reflection.
    Ha ha...no I don't. There's a lot of it but I really did have to go back to the year 2007 and 2008 to get it, which I did not look at before.

    You can't use any of these things to evaluate whether someon is INFj or not and i have taken the time to list a lot of them but just a few here:

    1. Clumsy is not INFj (something else is, which I was hopeing she would provide but I actually got from an email from one of her friends) ..Thanks. PS. I did not ask for it, this person gave it to me by accident and on their own will.
    2. Religious/Moral is not INFj
    3. Yelling and cursing is not INFj
    4. No yelling and not cursing is not INFj
    5. Being family centered is not INFj
    6. Being demanding is not INFj.


    I guess I am a test of her character on many levels. LOL
    She's become a test of my internet character.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2010 at 06:28 AM.

  5. #5
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maritsa is retarded.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  6. #6
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ha ha...no I don't. There's a lot of it but I really did have to go back to the year 2007 and 2008 to get it, which I did not look at before.

    You can't use any of these things to evaluate whether someon is INFj or not and i have taken the time to list a lot of them but just a few here:

    1. Clumsy is not INFj (something else is, which I was hopeing she would provide but I actually got from an email from one of her friends) ..Thanks. PS. I did not ask for it, this person gave it to me by accident and on their own will.
    2. Religious/Moral is not INFj
    3. Yelling and cursing is not INFj
    4. No yelling and not cursing is not INFj
    5. Being family centered is not INFj
    6. Being demanding is not INFj.


    I guess I am a test of her character on many levels. LOL
    She's become a test of my internet character.
    You could better sum this up by saying surface behaviors and personality traits are not type related. Once you get past that, what is FiNe, and are you trying to find yourself in the type, therefore bending it or yourself to match each other? The problem isn't whether you're FiNe or not, or if Minde is or isn't, what matters more is your grasp on Socionics and being able to understand what constitutes as strong evidence in this type of discourse as well as what makes a strong argument. Searching through her posts and doing whatever else you're doing to match that information to whatever you think is FiNe (which is heavily MBTI influenced) is a flawed process. First off, no one will ever know whether you or her are FiNe unless one spends enough time with whomever in person enough to have first hand evidence. The internet is a completely different medium, and no one is acting completely themselves in their posts. For example, my best friend read one of my posts and said that I posted in my "essay voice" instead of mirroring how I talk offline. Just the fact that I have an "essay voice" might make people think differently about me than how they think NeFi should be sounding. Next, you have to have a good understanding of the IEs and functions to make a logical connection from evidence to theory, and I'm sorry, but you haven't displayed a strong grasp on either in your posts. Wikisocion quotes don't flatter your arguments. This leaves out all other sorts of details that comes to arguments, like presentation and overall communication, and it is why there is so much conflict. But at the same time, I don't think you mind it, from some posts you've made, you don't really want things to change, and therefore, I doubt anyone will ever take your arguments seriously.

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    You could better sum this up by saying surface behaviors and personality traits are not type related. Once you get past that, what is FiNe, and are you trying to find yourself in the type, therefore bending it or yourself to match each other? The problem isn't whether you're FiNe or not, or if Minde is or isn't, what matters more is your grasp on Socionics and being able to understand what constitutes as strong evidence in this type of discourse as well as what makes a strong argument. Searching through her posts and doing whatever else you're doing to match that information to whatever you think is FiNe (which is heavily MBTI influenced) is a flawed process. First off, no one will ever know whether you or her are FiNe unless one spends enough time with whomever in person enough to have first hand evidence. The internet is a completely different medium, and no one is acting completely themselves in their posts. For example, my best friend read one of my posts and said that I posted in my "essay voice" instead of mirroring how I talk offline. Just the fact that I have an "essay voice" might make people think differently about me than how they think NeFi should be sounding. Next, you have to have a good understanding of the IEs and functions to make a logical connection from evidence to theory, and I'm sorry, but you haven't displayed a strong grasp on either in your posts. Wikisocion quotes don't flatter your arguments. This leaves out all other sorts of details that comes to arguments, like presentation and overall communication, and it is why there is so much conflict. But at the same time, I don't think you mind it, from some posts you've made, you don't really want things to change, and therefore, I doubt anyone will ever take your arguments seriously.
    No
    The evidence was pretty much in Se PoLR and Ne.
    What is a person doing when they are interacting with others was another evidence for me.

    You can find the evidence if you know what to look for in a few interactions really.
    I just like to keep a lot of what I know to myself, I guess.

  8. #8
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maritsa has a girl crush.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    She kept saying "I'm clumsy" and I did not get the sense of the Se PoLR until I spoke to her friend who told me what I needed to know, pretty much.

  10. #10
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Maritsa has a girl crush.

  11. #11
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    You could better sum this up by saying surface behaviors and personality traits are not type related. Once you get past that, what is FiNe, and are you trying to find yourself in the type, therefore bending it or yourself to match each other? The problem isn't whether you're FiNe or not, or if Minde is or isn't, what matters more is your grasp on Socionics and being able to understand what constitutes as strong evidence in this type of discourse as well as what makes a strong argument. Searching through her posts and doing whatever else you're doing to match that information to whatever you think is FiNe (which is heavily MBTI influenced) is a flawed process. First off, no one will ever know whether you or her are FiNe unless one spends enough time with whomever in person enough to have first hand evidence. The internet is a completely different medium, and no one is acting completely themselves in their posts. For example, my best friend read one of my posts and said that I posted in my "essay voice" instead of mirroring how I talk offline. Just the fact that I have an "essay voice" might make people think differently about me than how they think NeFi should be sounding. Next, you have to have a good understanding of the IEs and functions to make a logical connection from evidence to theory, and I'm sorry, but you haven't displayed a strong grasp on either in your posts. Wikisocion quotes don't flatter your arguments. This leaves out all other sorts of details that comes to arguments, like presentation and overall communication, and it is why there is so much conflict. But at the same time, I don't think you mind it, from some posts you've made, you don't really want things to change, and therefore, I doubt anyone will ever take your arguments seriously.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post



  13. #13
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find myself a bit skeptical. It feels like you could potentially be thinking, "Oh well, I can't get everyone to stop seeing Minde as EII, so if I want people to see me as EII, I'll have to somehow align with her."

    I know that's only one potential scenario and that's not what's necessarily happening, but I can't help wondering about it.

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I find myself a bit skeptical. It feels like you could potentially be thinking, "Oh well, I can't get everyone to stop seeing Minde as EII, so if I want people to see me as EII, I'll have to somehow align with her."

    I know that's only one potential scenario and that's not what's necessarily happening, but I can't help wondering about it.
    So, what do you want?
    I don't need alignment or allegiance to any cause or person that I don't value; there were many really awful things that went on about the time that I was typing Minde that really effected my emotional self to the point of utter confusion and misdirection. My approach was not malicious or harmful even though the circumstances that led me there was more of an accumulated volcanic reaction. It certainly did not help to be mocked and pushed around; I am, perhaps less experienced with that on the forum level of communication and I don't handle that stuff very well.

    I was blind-sighted and unobjectionable. Not to mention hurt and frustrated and feeling like there was no real support around me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2010 at 10:12 PM.

  15. #15
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I find myself a bit skeptical. It feels like you could potentially be thinking, "Oh well, I can't get everyone to stop seeing Minde as EII, so if I want people to see me as EII, I'll have to somehow align with her."

    I know that's only one potential scenario and that's not what's necessarily happening, but I can't help wondering about it.
    I know i thought so too. and/or it goes to show just how poor Maritsa's ability to apply socionics is.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  16. #16
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    So, what do you want?
    I don't need alignment or allegiance to any cause or person that I don't value; there were many really awful things that went on about the time that I was typing Minde that really effected my emotional self to the point of utter confusion and misdirection. My approach was not malicious or harmful even though the circumstances that led me there was more of an accumulated volcanic reaction. It certainly did not help to be mocked and pushed around; I am, perhaps less experienced with that on the forum level of communication and I don't handle that stuff very well.

    I was blind-sighted and unobjectionable. Not to mention hurt and frustrated and feeling like there was no real support around me.
    Well Maritsa sweetheart you seem like a sweet girl overall, but you really have nobody to blame for that but yourself. The lack of support was something you caused for yourself here by being condescending, insisting that you are right when you are not, very intrusive (that includes going through a process of "typing Minde" when she never asked to be typed), and pushy since you first arrived in the forum like mid-january or so. What, you thought people would love you for that? The forum members' reactions to you have tamed you a bit since, but you can't just barge in treating people like that and making like you're the socionics Messiah, especially when you really dont know socionics THAT well.

    Anyway socionics is the kind of field, so multifactorial and perspective-dependent, where you really have to keep an open mind and be very open to discussion. Something that you are just starting to realize (hopefully) right about now.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  17. #17
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I find myself a bit skeptical. It feels like you could potentially be thinking, "Oh well, I can't get everyone to stop seeing Minde as EII, so if I want people to see me as EII, I'll have to somehow align with her."

    I know that's only one potential scenario and that's not what's necessarily happening, but I can't help wondering about it.
    The thread is bait for further manipulation. She's done this before.

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    The thread is bait for further manipulation. She's done this before.
    You know, Delta's tend to be positive and like building positive relationship; I guess in that sense, there's much to take example from us...lol

    We usually are not very assuming of each other's intentions either, at least not like Gamma's, we don't have to resort to emotional manipulation to hone or hold each other in; our relationships are usually based on trust.

  19. #19
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You know, Delta's tend to be positive and like building positive relationship; I guess in that sense, there's much to take example from us...lol

    We usually are not very assuming of each other's intentions either, at least not like Gamma's, we don't have to resort to emotional manipulation to hone or hold each other in; our relationships are usually based on trust.
    Is this the same Maritsa who has been here the last several weeks? The one assuming all sorts of motivations of Minde, and Marie, and about a dozen other people? And you do use emotional manipulation. Over and over again. I need a smilie of a little yellow guy scratching his head. How can you say this kind of thing after you've done this stuff so much? I guess you just don't see this in yourself, somehow?

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Is this the same Maritsa who has been here the last several weeks? The one assuming all sorts of motivations of Minde, and Marie, and about a dozen other people? And you do use emotional manipulation. Over and over again. I need a smilie of a little yellow guy scratching his head. How can you say this kind of thing after you've done this stuff so much? I guess you just don't see this in yourself, somehow?
    I think my frustrated state gave off that impression more then I was actually that way.

  21. #21
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK, well the new Maritsa of the past day or two is much more pleasant than the Maritsa of before anyway. I'll give it time.

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    OK, well the new Maritsa of the past day or two is much more pleasant than the Maritsa of before anyway. I'll give it time.
    Just going to piece meal you into evidence.

    Snegledmaca is SLE and I reread Minde's posts in interaction with him and from the underlining conflict in a hidden sort of non-obvious way you can tell that Minde is INFj and he is trying to use Se on her to will her into a "controlled" state which she does not give into because Ryu was there to establish the sense of equilibrium before he did.

    Several times Sneg points out his calculating actions with regards to people's motives, which is done in advance because it is a strategic mechanism of the SLE Se function coupled with Ti.

    There were some impressions of Sneg and about how he viewed Minde that struck an interesting cord with me, one of which was that Minde uses "shallow impressions" of an individual and I think by this he refers to the fact that Minde is able to read and approximate the behavior of an individual based on what she reads about them, but this is not Ne either, Ne is not reading surface analysis of the person like analytical reading or deductive reading is like. She was actually doing inductive reading which is a function of INFj reasoning. She induces that based on these "shallow" perceptions that a person will have or must have certain qualities about them, these qualities may or may not be true in real life, but I also do the same thing and again, it causes us to hit the mark sometimes and miss in a few instances; that's where deductive reasoning corrects the "flawed" logic, so to say by adding and not necessarily removing.

    I saw too much emphasis in this "impressions" that Sneg argued with her and I think she's just really had a lot of sharp practice about it and has improved it a lot. I do it automatically in "real" life without the need to interpret my views in writing, which made that seem superficial as an INFj characteristic to me when I first began to type her and which actually led me to believe that it was more of a perceived/reflective view rather then a judged/inductive view.

    The given impressions or practice of induction from FiNe coupled with non apparent Se PoLR was hard to type her. I tried to ask her questions about that but the answer was very typical of ESFp type "clumsy". A lot of people can be that but INFj's are particularly incapable of feeling the space around themselves and I think she could NOT explain this to me very well, but her friend did.

    You see with Se PoLR many things happen and they don't involve tripping, falling, or being clumsy. They are...

    Our insecurities are different; while mine are more of writing an analytical analysis because I fear that my logic may be flawed and I will get ridiculed by doing so, her insecurity was showing a VI and really talking about her Se PoLR and I misguided my typing of her based on all the evidence or actual knowledge I could acquire of her based on her previous posts.

    My inexperiance with online typing is to be blamed for not questioning further about these insecurities and getting more information; I shifted my focus, trying another method, to typing her based on her conversations with Sneg, who I typed earlier on as SLE and looked for "conflict" like relationship tentions.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-16-2010 at 07:29 PM.

  23. #23
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought sneg self-tyepd as IEI? Has that changed or once again are your assumptions based upon re-typing people?

  24. #24
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow your english suddenly got way better.

    just stop typing people, PLEASE.

    you absolutely SUCK at it.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I thought sneg self-tyepd as IEI? Has that changed or once again are your assumptions based upon re-typing people?
    How could his type have been so mistaken; he was so blatantly SLE. Rough and coercive and very direct; his goals and desires were so strategic and aimful; not NF subtlety or the ability for him to "give" into anyone and tolerate anyone's tyranny so to say.

  26. #26
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How could his type have been so mistaken; he was so blatantly SLE. Rough and coercive and very direct; his goals and desires were so strategic and aimful; not NF subtlety or the ability for him to "give" into anyone and tolerate anyone's tyranny so to say.
    I'm sure he has a better idea of his type than you have.

  27. #27
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    wow your english suddenly got way better.

    just stop typing people, PLEASE.

    you absolutely SUCK at it.
    ARE YOU LISTENING MARTITSA
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I'm sure he has a better idea of his type than you have.
    He did not care for it, from my interactions with him.

  29. #29
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    He did not care for it, from my interactions with him.
    He did not care for what?

  30. #30
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

    My inexperiance with online typing is to be blamed for not questioning further about these insecurities and getting more information; I shifted my focus, trying another method, to typing her based on her conversations with Sneg, who I typed earlier on as SLE and looked for "conflict" like relationship tentions.
    this is something i told you way back in February, when you were typing purely based on VI (and from uninformative pictures too). You made 10000 assumptions about who i was and what i was like (and i'm sure you did the same about other people) and simply because I looked sort of SEE to you (and perhaps your mentors), you stuck hard and fast to that typing of me. You were not interested in hearing evidence to the contrary and any evidence presented was immediately discounted and explained away in some nonsensical way.

    Remember what i told you, Maritsa? I said "listen to your patient." because your patient has some important info to give you that will help in your "diagnosis", i.e. your typing.

    Now you are FINALLY starting to see your folly. It's about time, friend.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  31. #31
    Creepy-female

    Default

    I've a friend who meets my every need
    Who hath joy and satisfaction brought
    One who doth my soul and spirit feed
    And who turns my tempter's wiles to naught

    Create in me
    More love for thee
    Thy friendship let me value more and more
    Till I show
    To all below
    That I am thine forever more

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I've a friend who meets my every need
    Who hath joy and satisfaction brought
    One who doth my soul and spirit feed
    And who turns my tempter's wiles to naught

    Create in me
    More love for thee
    Thy friendship let me value more and more
    Till I show
    To all below
    That I am thine forever more


    A friend is like a flower,
    a rose to be exact,
    Or maybe like a brand new gate
    that never comes unlatched.
    A friend is like an owl,
    both beautiful and wise.
    Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
    whose spirit never dies.
    A friend is like a heart that goes
    strong until the end.
    Where would we be in this world
    if we didn't have a friend. - By Adrianne S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •