Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 109

Thread: Maritsa's type, again, to get it out of Minde's type thread

  1. #1
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Maritsa's type, again, to get it out of Minde's type thread

    Maritsa keeps talking about her type in Minde's thread. Maybe that discussion would be better here.

    I think she has Ti as a dual seeking function. She has this weird VI system, and she was just talking to me about some other system, and we had this whole conversation about her asking over and over again what system it would take for her to show me she's EII, which I found ironic.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ti as a role (3rd) function (ESI and EII)
    The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense. When feeling obliged to justify logically a personal decision taken for reasons determined by , the individual attempts to do so but grows quickly annoyed especially if the inconsistency in the logical argument is pointed out. He then either explains the ethical motivation or avoids the issue altogether. -ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ABOVE IT SAYS ABLE TO NOT UNABLE TO; YOU ARE SO FUCKING DENSE. DO YOU HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE I WONDER?

    OF COURSE I HAVE TI; IT'S IN MY 3RD SPOT

  3. #3
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ti as a role (3rd) function (ESI and EII)
    The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense. When feeling obliged to justify logically a personal decision taken for reasons determined by , the individual attempts to do so but grows quickly annoyed especially if the inconsistency in the logical argument is pointed out. He then either explains the ethical motivation or avoids the issue altogether. -ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ABOVE IT SAYS ABLE TO NOT UNABLE TO YOU ARE SO FUCKING DENSE. DO YOU HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE I WONDER?
    LOL.

    Uhm, see you read these type descriptions and think it says basically that you want Ti. No, EIIs don't want Ti. That's a good example of why you shouldn't type off descriptions, as the descriptions can be misread and misunderstood easily, and also how they can be misused by picking bits of them here and there, as you do.

  4. #4
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    IT SAYS WE HAVE IT AND WANT IT

    WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T WANT IT ARE YOU MISSING SOME SCREWS LADY?
    If you think it says you have and want Ti, then you are misunderstanding it. EIIs do not have or want Ti.

  5. #5
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    YOU SHOULD TRY FUCKING READING

    READ
    READ
    READ
    ROFL. No, you never tell people what to do. Why can't you understand that I read it and don't agree that it says what you think it says. You are interpreting that to mean that you want Ti. If you are EII, you can't want Ti. Or have strong Ti. If you want Ti, you are not EII. Period. No type description can undo that, or make it so that your desire for Ti can work with your desire to be EII.

  6. #6
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense.

    Talking about academic things or theoretical things does not mean begging for Ti from people, or trying to create Ti systems. This does not talk about what you do. Actually, this talks more about what Minde does. But that belongs in her thread.

  7. #7
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also, you get way beyond "tense" and into some weird fury of emotion.

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Talking about academic things or theoretical things does not mean begging for Ti from people, or trying to create Ti systems. This does not talk about what you do. Actually, this talks more about what Minde does. But that belongs in her thread.

    YOU HAVE POOR ANALYTICAL SKILLS I'VE NOTICED.

  9. #9
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE WHAT IT SAYS AND IF YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT AGREE WITH IT. PERIOD. IT'S MY CHOICE AND THAT'S WHAT I AM.
    At this point I'm mainly just respondign to quote you.

    But I'm not choosing what it says. I'm saying it doesn't say what you seem to think it says. It does not explain your desire for Ti systems, or your bad attempts to create them.

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Also, you get way beyond "tense" and into some weird fury of emotion.
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL?

  11. #11
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    YOU HAVE POOR ANALYTICAL SKILLS I'VE NOTICED.
    LOL again. I don't have the Ti you so desire, if that's what you mean by analytical skills.

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    LOL again. I don't have the Ti you so desire, if that's what you mean by analytical skills.
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL?

  13. #13
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL?
    What do you think? Why do you always ask questions when you know the answers. I don't get this. You do it all the time. Can I read? Doesn't someone agree with something, when they've just said clearly they don't. Didn't I go to school, when I'm pretty sure you know I did. I wonder what that shows from a Socionics point of view.

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    What do you think? Why do you always ask questions when you know the answers. I don't get this. You do it all the time. Can I read? Doesn't someone agree with something, when they've just said clearly they don't. Didn't I go to school, when I'm pretty sure you know I did. I wonder what that shows from a Socionics point of view.
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL? COLLEGE? IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION.

  15. #15
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL? COLLEGE? IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION.
    Yes, and I've told you that before. Really, my educational background isn't your business though.

  16. #16
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    College?
    What did you major in?
    None of your business. You complain about Minde "gathering information" about you. You have a real issue with projection.

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    None of your business. You complain about Minde "gathering information" about you. You have a real issue with projection.
    You don't have a degree in anything do you?
    Well, just as I had suspected. So you're not very intelligent and can't effectively converse in knowledge/logic/arguments with reason.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    College?
    What did you major in?
    What degree would be relevant for her socionics understanding?
    LII?

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    What degree would be relevant for her socionics understanding?
    None; some logic I hope.
    School challenges people in all sorts of ways; like an asignment would entail a challenge to address a topic in a certain way and if you can't then you probably wouldn't be able to make it.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    My IEE best friend has not completed college, and she's smarter than either you or I ever will be. It seems to me that if you're so dependent on something as systematic as schooling to determine intelligence, that's a very -valuing view and you're simply proving Mariella's point about you.
    Akra, figure out what Ti means first before you attach it to anyone please.

    Order of things, you know.

  21. #21
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Akra, figure out what Ti means first before you attach it to anyone please.

    Order of things, you know.
    I think most of us here have a better understanding of Ti than you are displaying. But in your case i think it may be denial.

    But of course understanding your dual seeking function is difficult so, I think Mariella has a great point actually.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  22. #22
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I did complete college. It just isn't your business. Way to make assumptions. You're big on assumptions.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I did complete college. It just isn't your business. Way to make assumptions. You're big on assumptions.
    I am very confident about myself and so I will say that I have a few and I wrote them before, so I won't waste time in writing them here again.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    None; some logic I hope.
    School challenges people in all sorts of ways; like an asignment would entail a challenge to address a topic in a certain way and if you can't then you probably wouldn't be able to make it.
    I know that going to college/university assumes at least a certain amount of intelligence, I was just pointing at your earlier question on her major. It seemed, and in all likelihood is, irrelevant.
    LII?

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    I know that going to college/university assumes at least a certain amount of intelligence, I was just pointing at your earlier question on her major. It seemed, and in all likelihood is, irrelevant.
    Well to get to any major you have to take some math right?

  26. #26
    Executor MatthewZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TIM
    Ne-LII
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If we call her IEI we can blame immature on her HA and make Beta have to settle this.

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ View Post
    If we call her IEI we can blame immature on her HA and make Beta have to settle this.
    That's ridiculous.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I am very confident about myself and so I will say that I have a few and I wrote them before, so I won't waste time in writing them here again.
    I always find stuff like this amusing. 1 degree shows that you can make it in academia, more than 1 does not necessarily imply heightened capabilities. Based entirely on the quality of your posts, your confidence is almost delusional.
    LII?

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Well to get to any major you have to take some math right?
    I'm not in the US system so I wouldn't know. Here, you sign up for a degree and do it in its entirety.
    LII?

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    rigid, idealistic confined to FiNe.
    How did you come to that conclusion? Lunacy is a trait that can be exhibited by all types.
    LII?

  31. #31
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Buckland, where is your line of questioning going to?
    With your level of , it should be completely obvious.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Buckland, where is your line of questioning going to?
    No where really. I think after all the time on the board, I have began seeing you as a caricature more and less as a person. I just find it strange and somewhat ironic that you're the one trying to discredit Mariella's intelligence.
    LII?

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    With your level of , it should be completely obvious.
    Not to mention multiple degrees.
    LII?

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ritella also likes math; so does that make her obviously Ti dominent?
    You're not the same type as Ritella.
    LII?

  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    With your level of , it should be completely obvious.
    What system have I built that now you enjoy from?
    Name it. Point it out.
    If you can't then you just contridicted your logic so I guess that would make you SEE.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    quad; I enjoy school and I love a lot of different subjects; it's in the INFj nature to have omniverous tastes.
    Which could be a sign of Ti-seeking really, probably even more than Te.
    LII?

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    Which could be a sign of Ti-seeking really, probably even more than Te.
    Then you don't know socionics because it says it right here...

    "3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done."

  38. #38
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    quad; I enjoy school and I love a lot of different subjects; it's in the INFj nature to have omniverous tastes.
    I understand this is an alpha trait too, and I love the learn and read about all different types of subjects, and I'm in the gamma quadrant.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What system have I built that now you enjoy from?
    Name it. Point it out.
    If you can't then you just contridicted your logic so I guess that would make you SEE.
    Ok, here is another example of the aforementioned lunacy.

    Why are SEE illogical?
    LII?

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Then you don't know socionics because it says it right here...

    "3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done."
    "ESEs are typically quite open to a wide variety of new ideas. They often have a reserved, receptive, and patiently interested view of the academic world. They may be inclined to seek out new, unusual, or interesting information related to goings-on in the world around them, and to share their interests."

    ESE - WSWiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is that how you make yourself so self important?
    By not answering any questions?

    You're not LII because you did not state the contridictions in my own logic..you are probably SEE just like Nik.
    I was just finding the appropriate section. What question have I missed?
    LII?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •