Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Se in SLE and SEE

  1. #1
    Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    entp
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Se in SLE and SEE

    I just noticed when I checked the Computer Function Analysis on http://www.the16types.info/ that SLE and SEE had slight differences in the description of their functions...

    the SEE had +se and SLE -se..

    What is the reason for this? I thought they were the same because it is both main function.. has it to do with the creative function influences the Se in different ways?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

  2. #2
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Se in SLE and SEE

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    What is the reason for this? I thought they were the same because it is both main function.. has it to do with the creative function influences the Se in different ways?
    Yeah, exactly what you say. Since one is paired with Fi and another one with Ti, they come in different forms.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  5. #5
    Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    entp
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's really cool with the noticing weaknesses

    I can talk to a girl I like and think shes great and all.. I'm like "wow, I better play my cards right now.. " Then she just does something, and I'm like "OMG!! WTF!! haha did she just...? " Often I completely loose respect in her and move on..

    It's so damn clear to.. It's like a sixth sense that just bang my head and I feel really superior (no, just more superior )

    I got a problem with mind gaps when writing, hope I don't got one here so it's understandable...
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

  6. #6
    Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    entp
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Did you answer on what I said then made an addon to the other..?

    What did you think I meant in that case?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

  7. #7
    Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    entp
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha, you damn druggie!

    I dunno is all I reply with the time is 05:50 here in sweden... pretty late now...

    preparing for a text I have to write in the morning about cannabis..
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

  8. #8
    ClaudiaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I just noticed when I checked the Computer Function Analysis on http://www.the16types.info/ that SLE and SEE had slight differences in the description of their functions...

    the SEE had +se and SLE -se..

    What is the reason for this? I thought they were the same because it is both main function.. has it to do with the creative function influences the Se in different ways?
    I second this question. Can someone please explain?

  9. #9
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,785
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaM View Post
    I second this question. Can someone please explain?
    The plus/minus signs are explained in this article: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

  10. #10
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    The plus/minus signs are explained in this article: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    It is what it says, right?

    Edit: Does it have something to do with Positivist/Negativist since SEE is the former and SLE is the latter?
    언제나.

  11. #11
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,785
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    It is what it says, right?

    Edit: Does it have something to do with Positivist/Negativist since SEE is the former and SLE is the latter?
    Jxrtes who posted this article stated that it has something to do with Process/Result dichotomy, which I don't see how because every quadra has one process and one result dual pair. It doesn't have anything to do with Positivist/Negativist dichotomy, but rather quadra values (that's what the original article in Russian was trying to describe). Even if two quadra share an element in common it is pretty clear that their perspectives on it aren't going to be the same, since they differ in other elements and elements don't work in isolation. For example, Lenore's description of Se here link sounds like Gamma version Se rather than Beta Se i.e. Se that is blocked together with Fi rather than Ti (Lenore is ILI herself so no wonder).

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, the creative function influences Se in differing directions.

  13. #13
    Hiding Typhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Posts
    2,645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The creative function doesnt change Se. It just looks like it does O.o.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Se sees a restriction of freedom exerted by some force, and feels an impulse to escape from it by either destroying the constrictor or repelling it. Different situations require different approaches. Contrast MLK with Malcolm X: Non-violence/public protest and demand vs Black Power. +Se is disobedient, -Se is outright destructive. +Se is respectful, -Se is cold, etc. +Se sees freedom as something to be seized, -Se sees it as something to be won.

  15. #15
    "Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Posts
    918
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ You're wrong. Blatant stereotypes and biased, but i'll say you're on to something. Same with everyone else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •