Thread: achieving practical results anthropomorphizing by objects

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default achieving practical results anthropomorphizing by objects

I can get fruestrated and confused by physical objects. Engaging them in conversation seems to help.

For example today I was being mocked for my rubbishness at at packing up this sound system where I work was getting really frustrated and confused, but then I started to talk to it and my mood improved and I started to get noticably better results.

OK Mr speaker how are we going to get you into your little house? Oh I like that - good idea!!! there you go are you nice and warm now?
    I was still getting mocked -for talking to the bits of equipement like they were people- but I was getting results.

Edit: apologis for the really bad grammar nonsense, I'm very tired and just waiting for this guy to get out f the bathroom so I can shower and sleep.
    Last edited by somavision; 05-10-2010 at 01:14 AM.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a case of the crazies. The better results are not from talking to it. That's just silly!
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-bg

I anthropomorphize everything (except women )

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one time, I tried to reason with the dog when I was really tired/frustrated. :-p She'd just had puppies, and I was on night duty (making sure they were fed etc) - and she kept getting up and stepping on them and stuff. Then the puppies would squeal and I was worried she'd kill them or something, so I was seriously addressing her with stuff like "What is wrong with you?! They're your little cute puppies! You're stepping on your little puppies!" Yeah...
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

i talk to objects when i'm alone.
    Also,if you call someone and the person does not answer, just start talking normally(while it rings) as if he/she did! IT WORKS 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES~~!~@!!