This may turn into a flame war, so I'm am not going to post further in this topic, no matter what is said.

Anyone who takes this personally is a tool.

ENTjs are not lemmings. That is, they do not blindly follow one another off of cliffs, into the darkness of cold black water. It would be far more accurate to say that an ENTj is more akin to a raving fat man, who, during a brief break from several shrewdly planned hours of rambling hiking in the countryside, and in exhausted defeat from attempting to console his ISFj partner that the world will not actually end just because they don't have plans for thirteen days from now, sees the pack of lemmings in relative closeness to the edge of said cliff, and remembers reading in the dictionary that lemmings are prone to occasional, notedly comic acts of mass suicide via spontaneous free fall, yells at them to stop, because they have so much to live for, because they're being selfish, because if he saves them his ISFj companion will be impressed and put out without proper documentation or overly-dramatic recitation of gay poetry. Little does the ENTj notice that it is actually his hulking, visually offensive and geometrically baffling form that is in fact herding the adorable pack of lemmings toward their eventual destruction. Yes, the ENTj, in his stubborn insistence in using pure, tightly woven rational abominations he has misnomered "logic," has actually caused several global problems. (e.g., modern capitalism, the deep south, tobacco companies, slavery, probably the holocaust, ) This is your quasi identical, a fact which causes you severe constipation.

Don't try to insult an ENTj - that is, don't directly call them a name or make fun of them in a way that requires them to think about what you actually meant by it. They won't. ENTjs first and foremost pretend that everything anyone ever says ever is something that they just said, and they are actually responding to themselves when they retort. For example, if you call them an idiot because of how they are making perverse assumptions, twisting the truth, and being flat-out wrong, they hear themselves calling themselves an idiot, which triggers this thought process: "I'm an idiot? Wait, no I'm not. I don't meet the criteria of 'idiot,' so I can't be, that must mean that YOU'RE an idiot! HAHA I am so smart!" Following this is usually the accusation that the true accuser is blatantly making up slanderous fiction and deserves no merit, and should be killed. The reason ENTjs do this is because their self-esteem is built precariously on the foundation of pure arrogance. They NEED to be totally arrogant because they only care about what other people think of their superficial qualities. This value system renders them oblivious to depth, underlying truths, what C.S. Lewis called "The Deep Magic." For example, an ENTj, upon reading the aforementioned bit about their reaction to being insulted, will say "Wait, in that example I actually called myself an idiot! That doesn't make any sense! Lol YOU'RE an idiot!"

ENTjs are most easily dealt with using two methods. The first is the ENTp method of passively dealing with Te by constantly asking non-threatening questions, making observations here and there, being relatively jovial, and quietly weaving a trap web for them to not get stuck in, per se, but to notice beforehand and uncomfortably duck away from. You see, ENTjs have very unidimensional ideas of how people can come upon new (to them) information. If you claim to know about logic, but are unable to explain the differences between classical, intuitionistic, or modal logic, then to them you are nothing more than a sophomoric amateur with a tiny penis and no idea where it goes. Ironically, Socrates had a similar effect on the arrogant Athenian elite whom he systematically humiliated through this passive, dialectic approach to a discussion. Simply use common sense examples to indicate either the lack of importance in their bewilderingly moronic desire to master pointless information, (which shows a surprising lack of foresight; these are the kinds of people who read the whole chapter of a book despite it being obvious that it contains no information that will be of value to them. J-ish perfectionism perhaps leads to altruism, but don't tell them this as they won't be able to see the connection, and if you explain it to them it's obvious that we don't understand it ourselves ) or to harass their sensibilities with the idea that there is "another way" that they cannot grapple without having to look into the mirror and realize that they are essentially frightened individuals who substitute awareness of their inability to "get it" with a headstrong confidence in the value of being superficial and retarded in every way that your mind will allow you to comprehend.

The second way is to respond to everything they say in the way an ISTp would. That is, simply act like everything spewing from their mouths was nothing more than a horny rooster waking you up from a pleasant nap so it can inform you that you're not allowed to have sex with any of the other hens and that you have to care because if you don't you're stupid.

There is one other secret way of dealing with them: simply beat them in the face. You see, even though all ENTjs take stimulants and lift weights and drink ovaltine, they are little children in a fight. I remember one time I was talking to my friend's (16) online boyfriend Terrence (23) about how he was a total asshole and was using his sense of victimization as entitlement to emotionally manipulate my friend into an unhealthy relationship with him. His general attitude was that using a stream-of-thought text flow to confuse me and make me lose focus would cause the imaginary audience of People Who Care to tick off a few points in his favor:

Terrence: haha peter
T: so sad
T: here you are
T: wasting your time
T: sticking your hands into things that you will never understand
Me: Uhh....
T: but i can see right through you
T: your a small, pathetic little loser and and insipid failure at life
T: why dont you crawl under your bed and ask mommy to bring you some water
T: because you have a lot of growing up to do
T: little boy
T: haha your nothing
Me: terrence
T: and you never will be
T: christine is my gf and i care a lot about her
T: if you try to come between us i will drive down to florida and kick you ass little bitch
Me: lol

It occurred to me that there was a better way to deal with this idiocy:

Me: Okay terrence, tell you what. Tomorrow I'm going to call Christine's dad and tell him about the 23 year old guy from new jersey who works at the zoo sending naked pics of himself in the mail to his 16 year old daughter.
T: hahahaha you think i care?
Me: Yes
T: haha poor little peter, reduced to this
Me: yeah im really upset about it
Me: bye now

Now, I didn't actually make the call, but terrence, in a blind rage, called out of work the next day and stayed home. Lol.

Anyway, if you attempt to fight an ENTj, he will collapse in the fetal position exactly .2 seconds before your hand makes contact with his pearly whites, pleading you not to hit his face. This is because ENTjs do not understand physical consequences until they are forced to deal with them, which is why most of the time they walk and talk as if they were able to hire Darth Vader as their personal bodyguard.

Now, ENTjs CAN be productive. One of them admittedly wrote Kill Bill and directed Pulp Fiction, but just as for every five trillion asians there is one over 5'6", there are always exceptions to the rules of bile.

In closing, ENTjs pretend they are logical, when they have in fact carefully limited the amount of the universe open to serious scrutiny in order to construct a world view for themselves they can harshly defend eloquently. After all, if the whole universe is a rubber band and you spend all your life examining it, you'll be pretty good at defending the existence of that rubber band, because all other ideas are nonsense. Another way of looking at it is that an ENTj will quickly say "A + B = C and you're wrong lols." The proper response, when not prevented by constant talking or tonight's episode of Mental Masturbation with Euclid's Elements, is to say "Yes, that's true, but A and B are not real, so C is not an answer we can logically arrive at, I'm afraid." Then you walk up to them and hit them with a shovel. Drink their tears, for they are more precious than diamonds.

Watch out: For sounds coming out of their mouths.