Thread: Top Secret: Marista File

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Top Secret: Marista File

I cannot say how I obtained this document, what I can say is that many brave men and women gave their lives so that we can read it today. What follows is a complete and unabridged copy of Minde's Top Secret Martisa33 File.

Maritsa was born Dave Montgomery Delanougier on 23rd Novemeber 1958. Her conception and birth took place in the small town of Dogging situated within the vast and unforgiving Canadian outback. Her parents were prospectors of unknown origin, although her father was said to sport the finest moustache in the province, leading some to speculate that he was Belgian and possibly even an exiled Wallonian Nationalist.
    Maritsa's mother was known by most as a gentle soul, although she had a tendancy to disembowel live cats when angered. This was a source of much mirth for her fellow bloodthirsty Canadians.
    Marista changed her name to Maritsa from Dave after emigrating to the US, when it emerged that Dave is usually considered a name for boys in that country. The 33 was added as a nickname, whilst in jail, for her profiency and skill in the notorious lesbian sexual position of the same name.
    Since leaving jail, Maritsa33 has succesfully reintegrated herself into society and for some reason beyond her understanding, feels an incredible need to protect and nurture cats.
    She is also really good at socionics and 33ing
    Last edited by somavision; 05-08-2010 at 02:06 PM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dave. That's a nice name.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    She just keeps adding more of my words to her dictionary like inclusionary and exclusionary, that I use all the time; this sucks.

Gilly, just erase my messages so she won't see them please.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post

Sometimes it's better to not wonder or ask ; reason has its limits.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Sometimes it's better to not wonder or ask ; reason has its limits.
    Haha, precisely.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't you see that minde copied my words?
    big deal. . .even if she did.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hate it when people can't be individuals all on to themselves.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand why that would be frustrating, but as i said in that thread, Maritsa, I'm quite sure she has you on ignore, and if that's the case she wouldn't have been able to copy what you said as no one had quoted you at that point. It's possible she just happened to say something very similar. It wasn't anything ground breaking or unusual, and that same idea, including the words "exclusion adn inclusion" made sense and could easily have been thought of by two different people independently.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I understand why that would be frustrating, but as i said in that thread, Maritsa, I'm quite sure she has you on ignore, and if that's the case she wouldn't have been able to copy what you said as no one had quoted you at that point. It's possible she just happened to say something very similar. It wasn't anything ground breaking or unusual, and that same idea, including the words "exclusion adn inclusion" made sense and could easily have been thought of by two different people independently.
    yeah especially if you are indeed identicals who tend to process thought in similar ways.

(i mean Maritsa and Minde)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even two people of different types, and even if she's right about what she thinks the types are, two different Fi-leading types, could have come up with a similar statement, both involving the words "exclusion" and "inclusion". It doesn't even rely on them being the same type.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only time I've copied her words has been when quoting her. She's saying total untruths here, either lying or delusional. I have no reason or desire to imitate her. Why in the world would I?

What I say is what I think and feel.

(I wish this were obvious enough that I didn't have to say it.)
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, but why didn't she use these words before I did?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but why didn't she use these words before I did?
    Because she happend to reply after you? Just timing. Sometimes people just have similar things to say.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine, I pointed it out this time and I will let it go, but I better not see it again, or I will get pissed off again.

What sucks though is that she used it in the same context as I did which implied that I don't exclude people.
    I can see why it seems too similar to be a coincidence to you, based on what all has gone on around here lately. I think your perspective is a bit skewed just because of recent history. It doesn't look like much of a coincidence at all to me. Almost all of us said we wouldn't exclude people, and the words "exclusion" and "inclusion" are really obvious words to be used when talking about letting someone into a group or not. I really don't think she was copying you. I think she probably just had a similar response to the question. It isn't uncommon for two people to respond to something in a very similar way, and it would make sense if you were the same type, if you were different fi-leading types, in this circumstance I think it could make sense even if you were quite different types. I don't think you should read too much into it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can see why it seems too similar to be a coincidence to you, based on what all has gone on around here lately. I think your perspective is a bit skewed just because of recent history. It doesn't look like much of a coincidence at all to me. Almost all of us said we wouldn't exclude people, and the words "exclusion" and "inclusion" are really obvious words to be used when talking about letting someone into a group or not. I really don't think she was copying you. I think she probably just had a similar response to the question. It isn't uncommon for two people to respond to something in a very similar way, and it would make sense if you were the same type, if you were different fi-leading types, in this circumstance I think it could make sense even if you were quite different types. I don't think you should read too much into it.
    Thanks.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    The only time I've copied her words has been when quoting her. She's saying total untruths here, either lying or delusional. I have no reason or desire to imitate her. Why in the world would I?

What I say is what I think and feel.

(I wish this were obvious enough that I didn't have to say it.)
    Her paranoid behavior is obvious Minde, dont worry. I was just covering all bases with Maritsa, to put the issue to rest.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momoking View Post
    I see how this is supposed to be a joke but really its mean. ish
    No shit

Bad, bad somavision. You're going to burn in hell.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does 'no shit' mean?
    "obviously" or "duh!"

example:
    person 1 "The sky is blue"
    person 2 "no shit"

EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOoo I got it! haha
    Often times I have to look up slang from urban dictionary. Although as one of my friends put it: "oh, i think with every email we fall further into a pool of miscommunication. . .oops haha i find it quite amusing that you had to use urban dictionary, albeit run it by on urban dictionary might have ahd a different definition than i had intended.
    run it by= pass it on to"

feh!

And then another instance in which i used urban dictionary for my slang necesities was when my classmate said: "let's get it on"
    What did you say to that?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see how this is supposed to be a joke but really its mean. ish
    yeah. ish

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    No shit

Bad, bad somavision. You're going to burn in hell.
    you and me together padre.
    IEE-Ne